TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunt for Red energon

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunt for Red energon

Post  Guest 12/29/2012, 11:20 am

Phoenix Wings smirked and landed neatly on her feet near the entrance.
"Yea I was, hardly ever forget a face, yet alone a voice." she chuckled softly then beckoned him to follow her.
"When I first saw you, I was absolutely horrified to be honest, didn't know what on the face of cybertron could cause so much carnage. I thought you were dead until I got a better look at you." she spoke with a soft sigh. She opens the door to the medical bay and walks in slowly, it was organized and neat and tidy. Tools on labeled shelves hanging from the walls, a desk with some notes on it.
"So this is where I bide my time." she spoke with a small smile perched on her tall metal stool she'd crafted herself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 12/30/2012, 10:07 am

"Must be the opposite for me. Though I've seen many faces over the years so I can see why I could get confused." Heatstrike said with a grin. He lands and follows her inside, to her room, or the medical bay as many know it as. "And I barely remember that. Though the mind can do a lot of things and we still haven't figured it out completely." He looks around the room. "Yeah, you look like the type of person to be really organized, no offense." He said, still grinning away.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunt for red energon

Post  Guest 12/30/2012, 7:36 pm

Phoenix Wings sighed softly and slipped off her stool to stand. Her teal optics suddenly became clouded.
"I still remember when we had to escape cybertron because Unicron was destroying it..It was terrifying..I can still remember it clearly." she spoke as she became sucked into her thoughts for a brief time.
"They told me to not look back..had me fly out before I could get sucked in along with the planet..so many died...so many lost..the armada..all I know of them is that only few escaped..but at a cost.." she continued to ramble on her optics widening remembering the horror she'd witnessed. She suddenly fell to her knees shaking her head side to side trying to reel in her feelings and try to compose herself, but this time she couldn't and lost it. She shivered all over as the past events tolled in her mind causing her extreme hurt to remember such. She quickly took her large wings and wrapped herself in them like a blanket to try and hide away. Her teal optics flashing with the many fears she had, all those tainted experiences.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 1/2/2013, 7:19 pm

Heatstrike walked over and kneed next to her, placing his hand on her back, rubbing slightly. Quietly to her "It's alright, everything is fine now, don't worry. You're safe now." He slightly wrapped his wing around her to comfort her, hoping she will snap out of this soon.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunt For Red Energon

Post  Guest 1/2/2013, 7:25 pm

Phoenix Wings sighed softly and relaxed a bit.
"Thank you HeatStrike..I appreciate your comfort." she murmured softly as her large wings neatly folded to her backside. Her teal optics full of content and hopeful feelings. She slowly drew herself to her feet and sat on her hand made stool once again with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 1/3/2013, 2:34 pm

"You are welcome." Heatstrike stands up completely, reshifting his wings back into their original position. "Are you alright though? You seemed like you wanted the Earth to eat you."
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/3/2013, 4:45 pm

Phoenix Wings huffed softly and started to polish her wings.
"I just have a tenancy to, loose control of myself for a sparkbeat, that's all." she mused as her teal optics shimmered brightly.
"So what shall we do in this spare amount of time?" she asked with a smile as she put her polishing rag down on her desk for the moment being.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 1/3/2013, 6:18 pm

"Beats me. I was brought in by you. I have no idea what we should do. And patrolling is out of the question." Heatstrike said as he finds his spot where he was sitting before. Something on his arm was bugging him, so he started to buff that. "Now you got me buffing myself." He said with a smile.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunt For Red Energon

Post  Guest 1/3/2013, 8:17 pm

Phoenix Wings looked at him and laughed faintly.
"Oh don't get yourself worked up HeatStrike. There's nothing to get all fired up about." she spoke with a small smile as her teal optics shone. She decided to start up a different topic to break the ice down a bit.
"So you really don't remember that rescue when I came in and saved your chassis?" she spoke playfully as her wings neatly folded in against her backside.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 1/5/2013, 5:07 pm

"I'm not mad or worked up, I was just saying that. But hey, minds do weird things." He said, laughing. "And yeah. I guess it's my way of coping. Forget what was bad and remember the good. I barely remember if I was awake or not..." He said, his smile fading some.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/5/2013, 5:26 pm

Phoenix Wings sighed softly and spoke with a faint smile.
"I wish I could forget all the bad things I've endured." she mused then taps her heel against the metal stool she was sitting on. Her teal optics shifting gazes constantly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 1/5/2013, 6:03 pm

"I think I am right there with you. As being one of the front lines, I see a lot of things I wish I could forget..." Heatstrike said, looking down at his feet. "So anyways, trying to get off of this topic, found any interesting spots on this planet?"
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/5/2013, 6:09 pm

Phoenix Wings sighed softly.
"I don't get out very often, so I wouldn't really know." she responded with her teal optics staring down at the floor and slightly dull. She then smiled faintly and pulls out some energon.
"Here, that patrol must've drained some of your energon stock. No worries it's on the house." she spoke then hands him an energon cube and takes one for herself smiling faintly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 1/5/2013, 6:21 pm

He takes it from her and drinks it down. "Yeah, you almost read my mind." He said with a faint smile. "And maybe you should get out more, it could ease some of your built up tension. I heard that the water here is quite refreshing, if you don't mind dried salt in your gears afterwards." He laughed, placing the cube on the table.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/9/2013, 7:50 pm

Phoenix Wings sighed softly her teal optics slightly dull.
"Wish I could get out more often..just don't really have the spunk for exploring in me anymore..seems to have died down like the rest of me." she mused and shook her head shoving her drink away with only half left.
"Wish I was half the fem I used to be..." she spoke under her breath and then buried her face in her slender hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 1/9/2013, 7:56 pm

"Hmmm... And I do not think I could be able to relight that spark. All I could do is get you out and about." He said, watching her put her head in her hands. "Don't worry though, it could be worse, much worse... Sorry if that really didn't help you out much..." He said, looking to the ground.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/9/2013, 8:07 pm

Phoenix Wings lifted her head out from her hands and flashed a small smile at him.
"It's fine. Alright, first thing in the morning, you, me, and the great outdoors. Don't worry I'm sure the others can manage things just fine. But for now, lets get some rest." she explained with a playful tone as her teal optics sparkled brightly. Her slender hands lightly touched his shoulders and she smiles at him.
"Thanks Heat, I don't know what I'd be if I hadn't run into you, Insane probably." she joked with a grin then let her hands drop and she retreats to sit on her recharging table then waved a hand at him saying he was free to go. She then laid down and drifted into a light, easy recharge.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 1/9/2013, 8:19 pm

"Now that is more like it. I like to hear that." Heatstrike gets up off of the table and heads for the door. "And you wouldn't go insane, you still have Tire Burn. And good night Phoenix, see ya in the morning." Then he walks out of the room, down to his room. Once inside, he settles into a light recharge.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/9/2013, 8:25 pm

Phoenix Wings woke early the next morning to check in on stocks, as usual everything looked fine and A'okay. She sighed softly and darted outside throwing herself into the crisp morning air with a wide smile. In her jet form doing loop da loops and other stunts, also practicing her evasive maneuvers while she was at it. She landed elegantly, slipping a bit on the wet ground but maintaining her cool.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 1/9/2013, 8:34 pm

Heatstrike wakes up and stretches, getting all the kinks out of his body then tops off his tank before walking down the hall to the outside world. Once he reaches the outside world, he watches Phoenix do her flying maneuvers and such, taking note what she can and can not do so well. "Hey Phoenix!" He calls out, waiting for her to answer.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/9/2013, 8:40 pm

Phoenix Wings heard his call and dashed back inside, almost tripping over her own feet as she slipped to a stop.
"Yes HeatStrike?" she asked polity as her teal optics glowed vibrantly, it was obvious she was excited for a new start to a new day. Her wings were shivering to express her excitement further. Her orange paint with yellow pinstripes was glossed and sparkling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 1/29/2013, 12:51 pm

"Wait for me before you go charging out there. I'm not as fast as you at the moment." He says to her. "Geez, you must be excited to get out." He adds before walking out , waiting for her at the door.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6