Hunt for Red energon

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunt for Red energon

Post  Guest on 11/6/2012, 9:22 pm

(I had to make my own rp srry guys I just wanted to Very Happy I hope its okay)

TireBurn slowly followed his tracking radar towards what he thought was energon. His blue optics flicked around nervously as his footsteps echoed off the canyon area. His red paint job was dusty and dirty from using his stingray form in the dirty area. he caught traces of an autobot signal and called over the secure com links.
"Greetings fellow autobot, This is cyberninja TireBurn. I could use some help locating this energon if you'd be so kind as to help."
He spoke warmly as he paused in his tracks.
"sending coordinates."
He said then waited the other bots arrival.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunt for Red energon

Post  Heatstrike on 11/6/2012, 9:49 pm

"I am hailing you TireBurn, be there in a sec." Heatstrike said as he walked into the canyon. "I will be at your position in a sec." Heatstrike took off running to his position.
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon

Post  Guest on 11/6/2012, 9:55 pm

TireBurn nodded once looking around the canyon with his pale blue optics then he shot up a flare to assist even more. He checked his scanner that was going crazy at the moment as he moved.
(I'm being a bad example right now sadly I'm having writers block, but posts are suppose to be longer than 2 sentences..)

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon

Post  Guest on 11/6/2012, 9:59 pm

Phoenix Wings swooped down over head and landed elegantly as usual on her feet her heels clicking against the stone beneath her.
"Hey boys whats the chatter." she slurred over the com link as she heads towards TireBurn with a smirk knowing him well enough to determine he was scouting for energon. her large orange wings fanned out from her backside and served as a shield from the sunlight.
(sorry guys rlly busy can't waste any time on my home work, need to pass my classes or I'll get in trouble with my new job Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 11/6/2012, 10:00 pm

Heatstrike saw it, running faster now that he saw it. He stopped, slowing down to have a look see, though he kept a quick pace. "Eh, better have a look around at least, just in case..."
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon

Post  Guest on 11/6/2012, 10:05 pm

TireBurn noted the new bot and smirked a bit.
'"Names TireBurn fellow comrade, it's probably best to keep moving. My trackers going nuts."
he spoke clearly and then froze in his tracks pointing to a canyon wall where a large clump or red energon laid unmined and untouched.
"Well look at our luck,"
TireBurn mused as his pale blue optics shone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 11/6/2012, 10:08 pm

He walked over, standing next to him. "The name's Heatstrike. And I will follow you, I am not familiar with this area." He said, looking up and around at the rock formations, then focused down on the Energon. "Guess we are lucky, and no 'Cons to be seen for miles." He said, with a chuckle.
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon

Post  Guest on 11/6/2012, 10:15 pm

TireBurn patted HeatStrikes shoulder blade and chuckled taking out his meele weapon and starting to chop out the red energon carefully. he smiled at the small piece he held in his hand and laughed.
"The cons are probably busy elsewhere, i picked up radio chatter of a small fight further south." he msued then looks to he other bot.
"It's a pleasure to meet you HeatStrike, i'm sure you'll fit in well with our team." he spoke with a smile upon his faceplate as his digits tightened on his swords handle.
(be back tomorrow feel free to continue without me if anybot else gets online.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 11/6/2012, 10:32 pm

"As is mine. Shall I continue trying to get it out?" He asked, not sure what to do at the moment. He walked over to the wall, picking at the Energon some more, though got no where. He punched the wall only to get a shooting pain up his arm, resting it against his chest. "Heh, harder than what I expected."
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon

Post  Guest on 11/7/2012, 11:41 am

TireBurn chuckled and started a small pile of the rare energon keeping an optic behind him his senses telling him someone may be watching. He narrowed his blue optics as his vocals cleared softly.
"We may have jinxed out chances..I sense we are being watched.."
He mused then held his duel swords tightly as he looked around quickly a bit nervous being in such a tight area with hardly any ways of escape except running the trail back towards the entrance.

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon

Post  Guest on 11/7/2012, 11:50 am

WhipLash chuckled as she watched the two bots mine from the shadows above the canyon.
"That's right..mine the energon for us you little underlings." she slurred as she was crouched down in her dark black and red wolf form her agile frame shook in excitement knowing her lord would be pleased when she bestowed this rare red energon upon him. She let out a piercing howl and launches herself off the top of the cliff with her ecto whip in hand threatening to burn anything it touched. She converts to robot mid air and lands firmly on her feet her bloody red optics narrowed at the two as her wolf ears mounted on her helm twitched.
"Sorry bots, but this red energon is going to be for my lords usage." she snickered as she twirled her whip as her plasma cannons that are on her hips in wolf form came up on her shoulders and started to charge a blast.
She smirked as her wolf tail lashed out to expose a long bladed sword. She wasn't going anywhere not without that red energon.

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Red energon

Post  Guest on 11/7/2012, 11:59 am

TireBurn saw WhipLash the Decepticon sergeant and narrowed his optics his digits tightening on his duel swords handles. He tossed a glance at HeatStrike.
"I assume you know how to use those weapons my comrade. Be careful, WhipLash is a vicious fighter and won't back down easily. We're in for a real fight now..lets just pray no other cons show up..or worse some Vheicons show up after being called by their sergeant.."
He mused as he twirled one of his swords taunting WhipLash.
"Common WhipLash, we all saw what happened the last time you fought, after just a few kiliocycles you fell prey to Electra Prime and get slammed into a tree and because you're so fragile you left limping."
He purposely was angering her because he knew he could manipulate her anger and use it against her to make her topple over.
"You need to learn to control that temper of yours WhipLash, the next thing you know you'll be flat against the ground again."
He chuckled as his blue optics sparkled vibrantly.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunt for red energon

Post  Guest on 11/7/2012, 12:04 pm

Phoenix-Wings didn't hide like she normally would and instead fanned her wings out to their full length as her wings plasma cannons started to charge up and all were aimed at WhipLash. She smirked and drew out and handful of grenades as she lifted one arm to charge her arm cannon as well.
"Hello mangy mutt. You'll regret calling me a little maidatron after we're done here." She slurred as she stood between TireBurn and HeatStrike casting each one a brief smile before turning back to WhipLash.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/7/2012, 12:26 pm

VenomSting was in his scorpion form and he saw the small feud going on and smirked noticing the Decepticon segreant he held a grudge against and slowly crept down into the canyon then jumped her from behind and had her in a tight hold with one arm around her torso and the other up by her neck where he extended his thermo energy short sword.
"I suggest not moving miss WhipLash..unless you want to grill your wires." He laughed softly knowing he had the upper hand now. He eyed the bots defending the red energon and looked at them with his amber colored optics looked over the two mechs and the femme.
"At ease, I'm on your side..just trying to do the right thing here." VenomSting mused as his amber optics narrowed as he moves his sword closer to the cons neck
"Go..and leave this place alone.." He hissed low then let her go and watched for what she would do with his sword in hand as well as his tails blade extended and swaying side to side

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/7/2012, 12:29 pm

WhipLash was shocked when the Insecticon grabbed her and writhed around trying to get free. Once he let her go she stared her optics stretched wide as she looked over the now four opposing bots and snarled angrily.
"I will get that red energon, even if I have to bring the higher ranks into it!" She snapped then bolted off in fear her tail between her legs as she whimpered knowing that those bots especially the one called TireBurn who was cyberninja was dangerous and didn't feel like showing up to report to her master all mangled and torn up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/7/2012, 12:34 pm

VenomSting laughed seeing her run off then slowly approached the bots with a warm smile upon his faceplate
"Names VenomSting, you should be lucky I was here, Whipper there is quite the challenger unless you find her weak spots, need any help at all? I may have been a con but I'm not anymore trust me, I left them long ago. See?" He spoke softly then points to the faint outline of in insecticon marking on his chest plates and he sighed softly as his amber colored optics shone
"My own master banned me from returning so I'm stuck in between just trying to do what's right." He spoke with a slight frown as he remained in a relaxed position

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/7/2012, 12:41 pm

TireBurn smiled seeing VenomSting as he put his weapons away slowly and beckons for his comrades to do the same.
"Venom, nice to see you again."
He greeted the Insecticon as if he was an old friend and gently clapped his shoulder blade with a smirk.
"You scared WhipLash there pretty good, thanks for the help."
He laughed softly then looks to the others with a sheepish smile.
"Venom and I here used to be rivals, oh he always proved such a challenge for me when I was still learning to get all my cyberninja skills like processor over matter and all that fancy stuff. I rarely use my skills unless very necessary since they drain so much power of mine."
TireBurn explained as he playfully punched VenomStings shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/7/2012, 1:52 pm

Phoenix Wings lowered her weapons and smiled laughing softly.
"TireBurn, you're a tad crazy..just by a fraction of an inch." she chuckled then looked at HeatStrike and shrugged.
"Wanna go say hello to VenomSting?" she asked curiously as she gestured towards the two mechs laughing and exchanging friendly comments.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 11/7/2012, 6:31 pm

Heatstrike relaxed, unsure as to whether the insecticon meant good or bad. "Are you sure he's on our side?" He said, a slight frown on his face. He hand twitched and felt warm, letting him know that the fire inside his chassis was beginning to react.
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the hunt for red energon

Post  Guest on 11/7/2012, 6:39 pm

Phoenix wings gently touched his shoulder.
"Relax HeatStrike.Everything cool." She assured him with a small smile upon her faceplate then heads over to Venom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 11/7/2012, 6:44 pm

Heatstrike looked at her, confused.
"Are you sure?" He said, looking at her, like he's trying to search her face for an answer.
The warm feeling in his arms stopped.
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/7/2012, 7:00 pm

Phoenix Wings laughed softly and went back over and faced him so she could see his optics and she bowed her head a bit.
"Trust me HeatStrike, VenomSting is neutral, and has helped us many times back on cybertron." she murmured and gently took his hand with a smirk and towed him towards VenomSting and TireBurn keeping a gentle but firm reassuring grip on his hand.
(May have to go soon but I'll do what I can to keep myself here)

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 11/7/2012, 7:23 pm

"Ah, well I was traveling around, so I really won't know this." He said, a slight chuckle in his own voice. He was beginning to like these guys. The planet he was on, not so much...
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 11/7/2012, 7:27 pm

Phoenix-Wings tilted her head as she received a com from her comrade back at base.
"Sorry, change of plan HeatStrike, wanna come patrol borders with me? Get used to this new place huh?" she encouraged him as she flicked her wings a habit of hers she had when she was thinking.
(Just to say posts are supposed to be longer this this I know Tb already warned you, but when admins are around they like to know the people on here are gonna help keep the site alive with nice big posts. I'd normall post larger but I'm a little sleep deprived so yea.. Just keep up the good work Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 11/7/2012, 8:01 pm

"Sure. Think we should wait for TireBurn though?" He said, glancing over to the 'Bot.
He shifted his position, looking to the sky out of habit. Then he started wondering about what this place looks outside of the canyon...
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top