Hunt for Red energon

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hunt for Red energon

Post  Heatstrike on 12/12/2012, 6:04 pm

"Ah, alright." Heatstrike said, then realizing that she looks uncomfortable with the conversation. He bows his head slightly. "Okay then. I will go and find you if need be. And sorry if I made you uncomfortable Phoenix."
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hunt for red energon

Post  Guest on 12/12/2012, 7:01 pm

Phoenix Wings paused in her tracks and spun around on her heel and smiled softly.
"It's just me mostly...I'm just so...ugh never mind.. You didn't make me feel uncomfortable HeatStrike." she spoke softly as her teal optics flashed with a kind light. She took a few paces forward and gently touched his shoulder.
"Us fliers got to stick together." she spoke with a smile the drops her hand and walks towards the door again.
"If you need me, just call." she said honestly then dipped her head down and left and headed into the medical bay. Once in the medical bay she started checking in on stock.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 12/13/2012, 7:46 pm

Heatstrike nods and watches her leave, the he lays down looking up at the ceiling.
"Alright, my luck went from none to some today, I call that a victory. And we got Energon, which is always good..." He says to himself, reflecting on the day.
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/19/2012, 11:41 am

Phoenix Wings finished her inventory check and came back along the hall and lightly taps at HeatStrikes door and spoke with light humor.
"Hey, you and I seem to be the only ones awake at the moment. Care to come take a last minute border patrol with me? This city is amazing at night time, I think you'd like it." she spoke truthfully as her teal optics glistened as she stood square running a finger down her wing.

(Sorry I was away so long, had alot of things to do.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 12/19/2012, 5:31 pm

Heatstrike looks up then stands up fully. He stretches out his wings and back as well.
"Sure, I would love to go out. I need to get out of this place for a little while, I'm not use to just sitting here and doing nothing really." He said, grinning. He walks out to met her. "Ready?"
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunt For Red Energon

Post  Guest on 12/20/2012, 5:46 am

Phoenix Wings was already stretching out her limbs then she smiled as he approached.
"Well then, come on!" she called out then took off at a run using her agility to get her swiftly to the entrance then she jumps high into the air and converts to her jet form. She kept high as she flew over the city smiling to herself as she looks down below her.
"Quite a view huh?" she asked him as she slowly banks a left and goes in a small circle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 12/20/2012, 5:49 pm

"Wait, I didn't even get out yet." Heatstrike said before running out and transforming, climbing the air currents swifty. He levels out by Phoenix, finding a stable current.
"Yeah, it is a good view. I'm amazed that humans made this, or most of it at least. They are a curious species..." He said, doing his best to smile in dragon mode.
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunt For Red Energon

Post  Guest on 12/20/2012, 6:20 pm

Phoenix Wings converted to her robot mode and looks around briefly.
"It doesn't feel right...being so free at the moment..I just feel like I'm gonna be crept up on." she mused then went back to her jet mode quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 12/21/2012, 2:27 pm

"Yes, I can see why. It is quiet, almost too quiet..." Heatstrike said as he transforms as well, keeping aloft via his large bat like wings. His light blue optics flash as he scans the area, looking for something out of the ordinary. So far, nothing of real interest, but that can change in a sparkbeat...
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/22/2012, 12:10 pm

Phoenix Wings turned into a nervous wreck as she continued flying, she had her radar on high and was also keeping a watch over things.
"Stay close, something just feels off in this area...if we stay together they'll have a harder time picking us off.." she mused, obviously having experienced something like this before. She converted to her robot mode again, rather looking like a decepticon seeker in that mode, thrusters on her heels able to keep her flying and a similar helmet. She let out a soft sigh and shook her head.
"I'm sorry, You'll have to forgive me. I get awfully worked up in tense situations.." she spoke softly as her teal optics scanned the ground beneath her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 12/22/2012, 7:15 pm

"You don't need to apologize to me, I've been in these situations before, so it really doesn't bother me." Heatstrike said, watching the area as well.
"This is why being above them helps out a lot. You can see them coming before they even see you." He said, trying to lighten the mood a little, trying to ease her tension he can practically feel from her.
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/22/2012, 8:56 pm

Phoenix Wings let out a soft shivering sigh then turns to him.
"Yea..I guess we do have an advantage.." she murmured moving a bit closer to him out of slight fear pent up deep within her core. She'd never liked the darkness, it brought much misery and losses her way. She closed her optics slightly and then looks at her arm cannons then to her wing pistols that fired lasers, three on each of her large wings. She wasn't ready to face the darkness, or whatever it was bringing. But she knew at least this time if the dark was coming for her, she'd have somebot alongside her. She forced a small smile.
"I guess we'll soon find out whats making that racket..the noises are getting closer.." she mused softly as her teal optics gaze briefly flicked to HeatStrike.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 12/24/2012, 11:37 am

"Yes, though I'm probably not going to like what it will bring..." Heatstrike said as he lowered himself down, waiting for her. "Hey, you alright? You seem on edge, and I've been noticing this since we got out here." He said with a concerned tone.
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunt for red energon

Post  Guest on 12/24/2012, 10:05 pm

Phoenix Wings shivered a bit before tugging nervously at the end of her wing.
"I'll be fine...I've just never been fond of the dark.." she murmured softly straightening herself out but her wings still quivered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 12/25/2012, 12:58 pm

"I can see why you would be afraid. A lot of things happened in the dark. Though don't worry, you have backup this time. I'm sure that no one is going to hurt you with me around." Heatstrike boasted, trying to make her at least laugh a little.
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/25/2012, 2:22 pm

PhoenixWings nodded once staying quiet for now. She moved closer to him with a small smile.
"Thanks..I appreciate it." she finally spoke with a shine in her teal optics.

(sorrry for shortness I'm a bit busy with helping with x-mas dinner at the moment)

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 12/26/2012, 2:03 pm

"No problem." Heatstrike said. Finally he had some company, though he never expected it to be a femme. Or be on Earth for that matter. Though what really surprised him is that he actually made it past the crash that almost took his life all those years ago...
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/26/2012, 2:37 pm

Phoenix Wings looked around as the noise came to a stop. She narrowed her teal optics slightly as her wing pistols shifted ready for something to aim at. She didn't see anything which startled her. Then s trash can fell over in the alleyway she was looking over making her jump slightly and back up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 12/27/2012, 1:35 pm

Heatstrike also looked in the direction of the trash can seeing nothing, as did his scanners show nothing. "Phoenix, I don't think anybot is here. My scanners show that nobot is here at the moment." He said, scanning the area again.
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/27/2012, 1:43 pm

Phoenix Wings sighed softly and tugged at her wing slightly then checks over her wing pistols.
"Looks like your right..maybe we should go check along the coast.. the city can be creepy at times.." she spoke softly then converts to jet mode and starts off towards the coastline. She sighed softly feeling her tension go away as she took in the view.
"The views around here are pretty breathtaking..but others think I'm to attached to this planets 'views' and say I need to toughen up. But hey, it's just me." she explained with a slight laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 12/28/2012, 7:03 pm

"Alright." Heatstrike says as he follows Phoenix, transforming to follow her faster. "Hey, you're right about the city being creepy, but at least its not as creepy as Kaon at night. That could make even the bravest shiver in fear." He says, grinning some, or trying to in his dragon mode. "And the people that say that are just jealous that you get to see this and they can't." He says with a slight chuckle.
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/28/2012, 7:08 pm

Phoenix Wings chuckled lightly as she slowly eased on her throttle.
"Yeah, I remember kaon..had a few missions there after the cons took over it.." she spoke slowly as her memories flooded back to her.
"I was still just a nurse in training, but I was also in search and rescue and still am. I received word that a fellow bot had fallen in the field over in Kaon on a spying mission. But as soon as a reached him i was surrounded, gruesome fight it was. First time I'd ever had to spill energon. luckily I got myself and my comrade out of there alive." she explained with a soft sigh.
"I was also under AirRaids training for my flight and all these nifty maneuvers.I rather miss him." she added on in a softer tone as she felt her spark sink remembering how things played out in that term.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 12/28/2012, 9:01 pm

"Heh, sounds like you and I have something in common. Though I was the one that was caught in Kaon and needed to be rescued. I was also young as well, and was in the middle of basic training." He grins, remembering the look on their faces when his friends came to rescue him. "That was before my ship I was piloting exploded. And I didn't have anyone train me in flight, I sort of had a knack for it since I was young."
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 12/28/2012, 10:28 pm

Phoenix Wings converted to her robot mode and hovered a wide smile spread across her face.
"I knew you were familiar, I didn't know how, but now I do." She spoke with a sparkle in her teal optics and then put a a fist on her hip and stated with mock anger.
"You never did thank me. I stuck my neck out for yah after all." she spoke playfully with light humor then playfully went over to him and lightly patted his dragon head.
"It's fine, You were a bit severely damaged anyways. Seeing a bot get to safety is thanks enough for me." she sighed softly then looks around the area they were in and let out a relieved sigh.
"Back at base at long last..I was starting to get creeped to to be honest back there.." she spoke with a nervous laugh in her tone as her teal optics became a bit dull.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike on 12/29/2012, 1:05 pm

"Wait, you were the one that saved me? I knew I recognized the voice, but I thought it was just my imagination playing tricks on me." Heatstrike said, transforming back into his robot mode. Heatstrike looked around as well and grinned. "How did we make our way back to base without me even realizing it?" He said with a slight chuckle.
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top