TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 20 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Vision Wing 8/7/2015, 2:40 pm

Vision was about to say something when Wolf charged at Xxaron. She went into action and pushed Wolf off her creator, her staff in attack mode. "Stand down, Wolf. The elder bot is not a threat. He is a very old Autobot! Show some respect. Thisnisnmy creator."
Her optics were still a grim white, her anger still held in her voice at the events taking place before her. She needed to calm down, she was trying too but was failing at it. But something in Wolf's optics calmed her flames of anger a bit. Just enough that she could think more clearly.

Withdrawing her staff, her shoulders slumped down and her optics grew misty before she flung her self to Wolf and oulled him into a tight unbreakable hug. "You are not the only hurting from these events. I want revenge for her as well. I beg you though, dont leave me as well. I can't lose another close friend again." VisionPrime's vocal processor was filled with a angered saddness that could be clearly heard to anyone.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/7/2015, 2:47 pm

Wolfbite looked up into Visions's eyes she had knocked him aside and the look mourning and sadness in her optics mad him shudder slightly.
"Viz you have to understand. My brother has always given in to his animal side while supressed mine. But with all this going on its fighting to break out and I don't know how much longer I can hold it back." he said voice shaking with anger as much as his frame. "I won't hold back when I find them Viz I'm going to rip them apart piece by piece until there's nothing left of them....They're the ones that caused this...All of it Optimus,Rodimus, Cliff, Galactic. If it wasn't for them none of this would have happened!" he said optics still full of anger and sorrow. "I can't let them take another person from anyone else.."He said closing his eyes.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 8/7/2015, 2:56 pm

The femme's spark pained for her commander. Hugging him even tighter, she spoke with a quivering voice that held anger and sadness. "It is over soon, the virus is on its way to them as we speak. We need to focus on the problems at hand. Elly is going to need you now more than ever. I need to work on Galactic's programming and I need Meltdown and the others to go after Hydro. He is still in this back up programing and will get himself killed." She oulled away from him and saw the anger in his optics, which only fueled hers even more, her optics darkening once more. "As your leader, I command you to go back to the baynand help with Elly. We can get the creators later. Do you understand me?" Her anger quickly replacing the saddness in her optics. It would kake any bot shudder.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/7/2015, 2:59 pm

Xxaron looked at Vision,

[color=#00ff99]I am old and low on energy, I need a energy boost then I shall help you.[/color ]

With all that has happened so far, the Creator bots seen their leader fall and watched an autobot commit suicide. The lieutenant of the group called for a withdrawal. They moved back over the second ridge line.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/7/2015, 3:39 pm

Wolfbite didn't budge he just stared into Visions optics his anger matching her own.
"This is our only cha-" Wolfbite froze in his words seeing the soldiers moving over the second ridge. "Nevermind that I'm tracking those soldiers!" he said pushing past Vision and transforming into his car mode. the engine roared to life with the same anger that drove Wolfbite to his actions and he peeled away leaving only a cloud of dust and his comerades behind. I'm sorry Viz but I have to figure this out. I hope you can forgive me
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/7/2015, 3:45 pm

Elly had regained some sensory awareness and at the touch against her crest she had moved toward the contact slightly, but when it vanished she emitted a low whirr of confusion and hurt. The femmes mental waves were strong showing that she was still processing things okay. Shifting through her memories proved challenging though for some had been forgotten or entirely obliterated. Her optics refused to online so she succumbed to the darkness of her thoughts and drifted into a peaceful recharge. Hearing voices she pinpointed a mech voice. 'Wolfbite?' She pondered to herself, slightly stretching her right arm toward the voice wondering if he was nearby. Hearing the bot race off only made her hope sink, the femme twitched and finally onlined her optics looking about anxiously only to see the medic TrailBlazer.
"Hey doc..I'm pretty damaged huh...?" the femme mumbled with a blank expression.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 8/7/2015, 3:54 pm

Topping the first ridge Hydro switched to his air assault mode and took off after the retreating creator bots by air. Hydro started to lock on to the closest bot and opened fire with his mini-guns. He also brought his missiles online and started to fire them into the middle of the retreating crowd of bots. His eyes were a deep and dark shade of blue signifying that he was still not his normal self. "Threats found starting search and destroy routine. Unlocking weapons and attack protocols to level 3 authorization. Power generator power level increased to 150%. Extra cooling system activated for additional heat load. Increasing speed limiter to twice the normal value. Auxiliary lubrication system online."
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 8/7/2015, 5:04 pm

When Vision was pushed to the side and saw her comrade drive off to what she feared was his doom, the pain ended up being to much for her. The leader's emotions where goung haywire. She was to angry to processes anything and she was to saddened to calm down. Vision's programming did the inly thing it knew hiw and shut down her emotions.

As her emotional programming started to shut down, the brighter her optics were again and the more clearly she was thinking again. Ignoring the fact that her creator was beside her, Vision walked back into the base, he optics emotionless and looked at Elly and Trailblazer. Speaking, she walked over to Epyon's body and looked at the wound. "Good work Trailblaze. Thank you for bringing Elctrious back online. Run some scans to see what all was damaged in her attempt." Vision paused for a moment to finish ckosing off the mal bots leaks before walking over to the computer that contained the programing that balanced Epyon's three personalities. Downloading them into a chip, she walked back over to the body and placed the chip into his mother board.

"I assume that there was damage to her memories as that took the most damage." Entering a few codes, she brought Epyon back online and finished working on his wound and hooked up engergon pumps too him. "Epyon should ge online any moment now. I will keeo check on his fluids and I will do the same with Electrious." Her words were emoty of the usual emotions that were usually there, it was as if she had never had any emotions. Vision lookednat the injuered femmbot. "Dovyou recognize me young one?"
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/7/2015, 5:51 pm

At the leaders voice the femme nods confirming that she recognized Vision.
"You called me young one. Do I not have a proper designation Miss?" the bot asked with genuine confusion, head tilted sideways.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/7/2015, 6:09 pm

Epyon started to stir a bit.

"Epyon Accessing primary functions. Autobot Galactic Prime, Decepticon Galactic Black Viper, current operational status unknown."

"Where am I? Who am I? What am I? Why am I here? Am I a prisoner? ", said Epyon in a confused state.

Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 8/7/2015, 6:17 pm

Electrious wrote:At the leaders voice the femme nods confirming that she recognized Vision.
"You called me young one. Do I not have a proper designation Miss?" the bot asked with genuine confusion, head  tilted sideways.

"Little one, I call you that. Cause you are precious to us. That and you are one of our younger bots. It is a term of endearment.", he said patting her on her hand.

"Now I got to tell you the news. You have some severe damage, but we will fix that damage. Now I have to ground you from all activities until your repairs are complete...

Can you remember anything that happened before you come into the med bay? We have to know how much memory damage was done."

TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 8/7/2015, 6:19 pm

Vision nodded her head at the fact that the other femm recognized her. "You are my  second in command of that is what you mean. Tell me, what is the last thing you remembered. I need to see just how damaged your memory is." The leader said as she hooked up Elly to a engergon machine. Making sure there weren't any leaks in the machines, she waited for a reply.

Turning back around to Epyon, she heard his questions. At the sound of his voice, she felt a familiar feeling that was unknown run through her circuits. Brushing it off, she walked over to the confused boy and laid her digits on his shoulder plates. "Easy Epyon, you suffered a sword through your body. You are in the autobot medical bay. How are you feeling? You are not a prisoner. Your memories should be retiring momentarily."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/7/2015, 7:15 pm

The femme had a glassy look in her optics, she seemed to have lost her name hence the question as to why she was called young one other than a name. Her auds twitch as she listened to the voices with a slightly lost expression, a little uncertain of how exactly to reply.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/7/2015, 7:20 pm

"Damage??? How was I damaged? I feel operational. ...", he said to her using a voice that was familiar to her.

"I am Epyon? Then why do I have two names: Galactic Prime and Black Viper? ", asking questions.

He held her hand for a moment. He had a feeling that it was the right thing to do

"Stay calm, pure rage is harmful to you and your spark.", said in comforting word only another Prime would say.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 8/7/2015, 7:36 pm

Vision looked between the two boys on the tables before looking at Trailblazer. "Trailblazer, take care of Electrious for me. It is clear that Epyon's memory is still not fully there." As she turned back to the male, she listened to his words and realized he had been holding her hand. Her optics glanced down to it and then back to the male. "The creators took ahold of you. With the help of the cons and my comrades, we were able to break the control they had. I created a program that balanced out your personalities. It seems your original programming is taking hold. That is good to know. My anger is no threat to me no longer. My emotional programming shut off. I feel no feelings as of the moment. I do not know how long it will be this way." Slipping her hand from the one she loved she moved to look at his vitals.

"You need to remain on this table so I can finish with the repairs. I need to close the gapping hole in your chest and then continue to monitor your vitals. You lost a lot of energon from the sword wound. It is good to have you back." Her voice contained a professional tone, but still no emotion to them as she made sure energon was still entering his tanks and then moved onto making more repairs to his body.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/7/2015, 10:19 pm

Epyon sat on the table a little longer. He was getting more of his programs lined out.

I can handle getting myself repaired. You have more matters that need to be took care of. The one on the other table has more damage than I., he said to her with Galactic's voice.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 8/7/2015, 10:20 pm

Meltdown entered the med room. His body slightly damaged by enemy fire, several pieces of his armor ripped open either from blaster shots and melee weapons. Nothing life threatening though as they just missed his vital functions. We've managed to force them into retreat but they still didn't break orbit. They could be gathering for another assault. We need to clear out the wounded, Long Horn can transport them easier. If they bombard this area the only thing left would be smoke.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 8/7/2015, 10:25 pm

Trailblazer was getting the right stuff to work with Elly.

Ok, my dear, lay back on the table, so we can get started on these repairs.

He got his tools ready to start. Then he looked over at Vision and Epyon. He noticed that Epyon was not to worried about his repairs.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/7/2015, 10:38 pm

Epyon looked over to the tall Decepticon.

Who is on the retreat??? Who is in orbit??? Who are you Decepticon???, Galactic's voice chimed out.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 8/7/2015, 11:04 pm

Flattening her ears against her head at the mention of the creators, she jumped to action. "Trailblazer, we need to move the young one to a different base. I am not sure when they will attack. As she heard Galactic's voice, she felt a feeling of affection which meant her feelings were coming back online. Placing a hand on her love's cheek plating and looked into his optics. "As I have explained, I had help in freeing you. This is Meltdown. He was formall Dive Bomb. He and the other Decepticons are helping us. We have a truce. Something you and I had always dreamed about. Do you remember?" A small smile was on her face as she spoke to him. Looking away for a few moments, she turned to Meltdown. "I need you to recover Hydro and Wolf. They are going after the creators when the virus should be taking over the systems of the vile creatures as we speak. Please. I do not want to lose them as well." With her emotions slowly coming back to her, some emotion could be heard in her vocal processors.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/7/2015, 11:23 pm

Epyon looks at Vision.

I do not understand. I have multiple memories. I can tell who you are now Visionwing. Or should you be called Prime? With you I actually feel comfortable . Meltdown, I have a feeling that I know him more.. Somehow I can tell, I used to be close to him as well, but I am not a comfortable around the Decepticon.. Do I want to know about this third personality?
, he said with a bit of worry in his voice.

Does he really want to go back to his old ways, or stay where he is comfortable???
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 8/8/2015, 12:59 pm

High above Cybertron several ships arrive in orbit. Capital ships, medium ships and even destroyers. Inside the dim lighted main capital ship several members of the creators gathered for a council meeting. The purpose of this meeting is to determine if Cybertron is in our actual plan. Another creator looked at the one speaking but with no facial expressions. You are talking about complete destruction of factory 117 are you not? The first speaking council member spoke again. Yes the factory has been out of our hands for to long it does not seem like we can retake it. We need destroy it before they find item 6437-54H The other council members finally come to agree. Then it is agreed factory 117 is set for destruction. Primary firing will commence within three hours once the ships get into position and power up. It is nearly time to cut our losses with these beings and start over again.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 8/8/2015, 7:26 pm

Trailblazer looked up from his patient.

Vision, Right now is not a good time to move her. The only way I am going to move this young lass is in an emergency. These repairs are gong to take time to fix.

He went back to work on his patient.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/8/2015, 8:21 pm

"I'm not questioning your work TrailBlazer, but that wire did not feel correct with it being placed in my arm, it gave off a brief flash of light and to be honest it kinda stung." the femme spoke with a timid tone as her gaze dropped.
"How bad is it?" she inquired about her damage without second thoughts.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 8/9/2015, 8:00 pm

I am sorry my dear. Our wonderful leader is worried about you staying here while we finish working on you. Right now you are in no condition to be moved.

He moved a few more wires. He picks up a newer face place for her to see.

What do you think of this my dear?
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next