TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Apple

+2
Dream Weaver
Meltdown
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Big Apple - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Apple

Post  Dream Weaver 5/21/2010, 1:50 pm

Dream appreciated the extra help from Dive Bomb, though her chances of getting hit could have completely fell with one move. Dream now payed more attention to the Autobot that had failed to hit her, she didn't notice it before but now could see that this was not like a normal transformer. The technology was all off and not as advanced as Cybertronian transformers.

Dream looked back to Dive for a reply but when she turned he had already made his way back for repairs. "Hmm, a mecha. No wonder it couldn't hit me...it was made by humans." She thought. Dream now payed full attention to this, what appeared to be Human Autobot. She transformed and circled the Autobot, keeping on her toes at all costs. She ignited the blade in her tail and and ran for the Decepticon line. there mission was the priority, she would try to accomplish what Dive Bomb had just told her, but she knew it wasn't necessary.

Push! She commanded as the Decepticon line moved further and further. Dream faced this mecha, keeping an eye out for anything that it could throw at her.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 5/21/2010, 5:27 pm

Angel didn't know what to do. It seemed that they exhausted all their resources on keeping the Decepticons back and yet they still proceeded to gain foot. Angel noticed some of the Decepticons leaving but payed no attention. Instead he focused on he matter at hand.

C'mon Autobots don't let them advance! Angel used his powers to encourage the troops and give them a boost in moral. He did what he could, but had no idea what would happen.

He noticed the human mecha was under attack by a higher ranked Decepticon and tried to communicate with her. Aja are you in need of assistance? Angel said sounding concerned.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Kawai Maria 5/21/2010, 6:00 pm

I should be fine sir. This little speed demon has decided to try and target me. Nothing has happened much with it but she's watching me. If I make in opening for her she'll be there. The Zero now had a little pile of decepticon bodies in front of her that she adjusted real fast to make a sort of makeshift blockade for herself. She fired a few more rounds at approaching decepticons but only if they got too close. It was impossible to hit that speedy one but if it closed in and she was ready, then her chances of hitting using Mia's math would be very good. If not, she looked at the blade on the speedy ones tail, I can pin it to the ground and run it through.
Kawai Maria
Kawai Maria
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 5/21/2010, 6:09 pm

Dream continued to command her troops, it was obvious that the Decepticons were killing a lot more Autobots then they were killing them. Dream had a smile on her face as she transformed into her robot mode. She raised her Gatling gun on her arm and fired tracer shots at the petty Autobots. soon enough they would tale over New York, Dream liked this city, there was something about it that made her feel as if she was home on Cybertron.

Dream was nimble even in her robotic form and always had an eye on that mecha. It seemed though that it wasn't making any move for her...no matter something less to worry about, though she thought it she was worried about another attack by the machine. Though her worries weren't great as they advanced more and more past the Autobots, walking over their dead corpses and into their base.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 5/21/2010, 8:57 pm

Angel kept his forces alive by boosting their confidence and making them even the smallest amount stronger. Though it seemed like all odds were against him, this was what he liked...to be the underdog. Angel was trying to hold back the Decepticons, when he was shot at by a Gatling gun brought upon by one of the higher ranked Decepticons. He looked around and could see that his forces were badly injured, but still fought gallantly.

Angel took out his sword and started to hack at some Decepticons. He changed his other arm into a powerful cannon and shot at them as well. Angel opened up even more compartments from his body and launched about 10 All-Aspect missiles. they released and went in all different direction...all aimed at the Decepticons. We can do this Autobots...Lets go! Though it still looked grim, he would never give up until he knew it was over.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Kawai Maria 5/21/2010, 11:26 pm

Aja sliced a few more decepticons into pieces as they charged at her. "Mia, We need some help over here, see what you can't do into get two AC-130s to do a flyby for us. We are getting overrun over here" She heard some yelling in the background "no worries Aja, I'll make sure they get there. Stay safe out there. Aja didn;t respond, she was too busy killing a medium ranked decepticon in front of her. It fired a cannon at her and she just barely dodged it before bringer her arm down on it and breaking the machines arm. She brought her fun and fired a HEAS round into it's chest and then it's face and the decepticon crumpled into her pile

She yelled out to the autobots on the line "HEY ALL, LETS MAKE A COMPETITION OUT OF THIS, AUTOBOT WITH THE MOST KILLS AT THE END OF THIS GETS A FULL REPAIR AND REARMAMENT BY ME AND MY SISTER, PLUS ONE OTHER THING YOU WANT. KEEP FIGHTING AND LETS DRIVE THESE PRICKS BACK INTO THEIR HOLES."
Kawai Maria
Kawai Maria
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 5/22/2010, 7:36 am

Dream and her forces continued to advance with brutal strikes to the Autobot lone, they were now well within their base limits. Dream was slashing at the Autobots, killing them one by one with her claws. Thats right Decepticons advance don't let them get an inch...Keep it up! Dream shot at an Autobot while running towards a group of them. She basically surrounded 5 Autobots by herself, she was in her robotic form and was way to nimble for the large, slow moving Autobots.

She shot her Ion blaster at one who tried to escape, hitting him in his Energon core and killing him. She then ignited both of her Energon swords, coming out from her hand sockets, and charged. She dodged any machine gun or missile fire...it was to close for the missiles to have been radar guided. She unleashed a hail fury of slashes at the higher ranked Autobots, cutting limbs and vital components of their structure. Soon most of them were useless...but still alive. She was hit by machine gun fire, but it wasn't enough to phase her. She raised her arm and fired the Ion cannon at the Autobots, killing them with ease.

She soon heard a human voice yell out, "HEY ALL, LETS MAKE A COMPETITION OUT OF THIS, AUTOBOT WITH THE MOST KILLS AT THE END OF THIS GETS A FULL REPAIR AND REARMAMENT BY ME AND MY SISTER, PLUS ONE OTHER THING YOU WANT. KEEP FIGHTING AND LETS DRIVE THESE PRICKS BACK INTO THEIR HOLES."...She laughed. They must be desperate...perfect. Dream continued her relentless assault on the line...pushing...and pushing.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/22/2010, 9:30 am

Stonehenge was weary from the advancing decepticons and needed repairs. Though he fought on, doing whatever he could to stop the decepticon onslaught. He brought out his cannon from his arm and shot at the advancing decepticons, he needed repairs bad. He could barey use certain weapons anymore. No doubt that after this battle was over he would be near death. He fought on though, killing decepticon after decepticon. Cmon you bastards...GET SOME! he taunted the decepticons though he knew they could oveer run him at any moment. Autobots you all know where to fall back to. But lets not give them any chance for that. Hold the line. He knew his troops were in desperate need of reinforcements, though they had none. They were at the Autobot base already.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/23/2010, 2:24 pm

<Posting for Black Viper>
Black Viper finally arrived on scene. He was flying low and at breakneck speed. Black Viper noticed that Dive Bomb wasn't on the front lines like he normally is. Viper knew that he must've needed repairs. Viper was tracking several autobots on his hud and launched his missles causing severe damage to several Autobots. Viper transformed and landed next to Dream Weaver. Damn shame you started without me. I was creating new warriors called seekers. Bad thing is that they aren't battle ready as of yet. I noticed Dive Bomb isn't here. Did he take a shot to the arm and went for a bandaid? Viper said with a hint of sarcasim.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Long Horn 5/23/2010, 2:36 pm

Long Horn an his mini-con Punch returned to the battle. Viper, Dream Weaver where is Lord Dive Bomb? Punch chimed in Please he's out getting a polish on his paint while we are used for cannon fodder. Long Horn back handed Punch which caused him to fall hard to the floor. I have told you about knowing your place. You are a mini-con and to be used for our purpose nothing more. Do your damn job or I'll rip out your spark myself. Punch got back on his feet and was scared of his master even though he always tries to hide it. As you command my master. Long Horn then returned his attention to Viper and Dream weaver We're ready for battle. Just tell me where you need me to be.
Long Horn
Long Horn
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 5/23/2010, 2:48 pm

Dream laughed aloud even as she battled the Autobots. One came at her with a sword to which she blocked with her own. Laughing still, she used her other sword and cut him down. Though she knew Viper hadn't realized yet why she was laughing to begin with.

As a matter of fact he did. Though the move gave our adversaries a fighting chance, I presume he will return shortly. Dream paused to fire a line of tracer shots at several Autobots who were approaching within her range. And I cant wait to see these things in action. I to have created my own little squad, who are as you said aren't battle ready, but will be shortly. Now were counting on you Viper. You should patrol the skies and attack from above, you can easily maneuver between buildings and use them as cover. As Dream talked she also battled the incoming Autobots she had just injured.

Switching to her Ion cannon and Gatling gun, she mowed the already hurt Autobots to nonexistence. She was glad that they had another high ranked Decepticon working with them. She continued to aid her troops in their advancement, as it seemed the Autobots had a couple high ranked officers of their own who were doing well. Dream shouted out orders to mix things up and help increase their advancement, Decepticons, transform and attack, transform and attack. Repeat this and our victory is assured.

Long Horn, stay with me and help me aid our troops against the Autobots high ranks, they are doing a considerable job...on second thought, Long Horn attack that fool commanding the Autobots, the one with white armor (Arch Angel)
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/24/2010, 2:57 pm

Dive Bomb returned to the battle after undergoing repairs. He flies in to battle in his sleek jet mode and transforms to his robot mode. Decepticons...attack. Destroy these fools. Claim this city for own own. Dive Bomb extends his arm and his gun comes out of his hand and begins to fire at the approaching autobots. Dive Bombs notices an autobot speeding toward him at full speed in his car mode. Dive Bomb begins shooting at him causing him to take evassive action. Dive Bomb ignites his jet engines and closes the distance between him and the autobot and removes his energon sword and slices the autobot from the front to the back on the side of the autobot. The autobot's tires are blown out and spins out of control and hits a building at nearly 80 mph. The autobot transforms ready to fight but falls apart as his body takes its complete robot form. His eyes flicker on and off for a few seconds then off for good.

Dive Bomb returns his attention to the battle once more and moves up on the front lines with his fellow decepticons. Dream Weaver I think it's time to hunt. Deploy the Hunters. We shall allow them a snack before they are all destroyed. Dive Bomb then begins shooting several autobots with one hand and slicing the autobts foolish enough to try to sneak up on them.

Long Horn transform make us a path to the heart of their defenses. Black Viper once that is done perform an air attack and take them out from the rear while we cut them down in the front.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Long Horn 5/24/2010, 3:14 pm

As you command Lord Dive Bomb. Long Horn transforms to his semitruck mode and revs up his engine. Punch transforms to his robot mode and hops on top of Long Horns trailer. The trailer then begins to open up from the top and a proton gun mounted inside the trailer emerges and Punch takes the controls. Long Horn then heads off towards the autobots and begins to ram them as Punch shoots at the others in a 360 motion.

Long Horn pushes through most of the autobts defensive line when an autobots lucky shot catches Punch in the chest. Punch explodes from within and his lifeless body falls from Long Horns trailer. You will pay for that you bastard. Long Horn yells. Long Horn changes his direction from straight up the middle to slightly right and runs down the autobot as he tries to transform to his jet mode. As Long Horn crushes the autobot jet under his tires, Long Horn transforms and begins firing all of his weapons.

Once Long Horn diverted from the plan due to the death of his mini-con Viper transforms and takes off to carry out the orders Dive Bomb planned out. Viper climbed higher in the sky and released several missles into the autobts rear defenses taking out several autobots recieving medical attention as well as others just trying to close in the gap from Long Horns push. Decepticons push forward most of their lines are cut off. I will hold them off as long as I can just hurry and take them out before Long Horn is also destroyed.
Long Horn
Long Horn
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/24/2010, 3:18 pm

Decepticons attack. Dive Bomb yelled as he continued to fire his weapon and moves up with the other decepticons.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 5/24/2010, 4:30 pm

Dream saw as Dive Bomb entered the battlefield once more. All of the Decepticons got a boost in morale and cheered on their master as they fought. Dream fought against Dive Bomb as they took on the oncoming Autobots. His plan was going to work, as long as everyone did their share. Dream replied to Dive Bomb with a smile, If you say so m'lord. Dream said regarding calling upon the Hunters to join the battle.

Whisper, get the Hunters ready for battle asap. And get your asses over here, its time to show what you are made of. Dream told Whisper over an intercom link. She knew they would be here soon, they were almost as fast as she was.

Dream followed Long Horn as he pushed his way through. When Punch was shot, Dream jumped into the back of the trailer to try and save him, but she had bee preoccupied with an incoming Autobot to react quick enough. Dream stood over Punches body, she saw a flicker of light as Long Horn went on his rampage...Long Horn there is a slight chance we could save him, but we must win this battle soon and take him to the Autobots medical facility. Dream did what she could to help the poor mini-con, and then jumped out to fight more Autobots.

Dream stayed behind Long Horn until he broke off the path, to where she continued. they were closing in on the Autobots base, it was a good strategy...they were taking their flank with all their high ranked Decepticons, the Autobots didn't have a chance...now reunited with their leader.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 5/24/2010, 8:40 pm

Arch Angel noticed a large group of Decepticons moving for their unprotected flank. Angel had tried to cover it up as best he could, and did well enough for them not to notice it until now. They moved in a large group, clearing the way with a large Decepticon that rolled through anything. Angel urged his troops to fight with passion and not to worry about the flanks...he would take them all on if he had to.

And so angel rocketed away from his troops to intercept the Decepticons. Angel stayed in his normal form as he flew through the air, taking up a tactical approach. He took out his large sword and prepared to attack. He flew down on the large Decepticon who seemed to be in some sort of rage. Angel yelled as he descended with both his arms gripped to the sword over his head. AHHHH He gave no time for his opponent to move as he swung down on the Decepticon and slashed at the top of the truck.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Kawai Maria 5/25/2010, 9:15 am

Aja looked over to see that Arch Angel had rushed for a rather large group of decepticons that had several very large and high ranked decepticons in the mix. Hold the line, I must go and help Arch Angel She took off after arch angel and started firing into the mix of decepticons. She doubted any fell but with that density she was bound to do damage "Arch Hold on, I'm coming to help, Mia ready the rest of the visuals and be ready to fire at any moment" When she was only a few tens of yards she jumped into the air and extended her blades "Mia, Launch them now, Slam them into the targets" The visuals fired and several slammed into multiple decepticons causing damage to several and killing a few Two sere sent towards the very largest of them all but only one clipped it's rear and did minimal damage. She stabbed downwards with her sword and sliced one of the deceptions in half and then backed up to Arch, I will fight with you arch, don't get yourself needlessly killed" They were in a bad spot though and had been surrounded by the mix of decepticons.
Kawai Maria
Kawai Maria
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 5/25/2010, 2:24 pm

Arch laughed to himself a bit. He thought it was friendly and showed good character that Aja and Mia cared so much. Though Arch knew exactly what he was getting in to. He had been fighting Decepticons, even stronger then these, for as long as he could remember. And now he would watch out for Aja and Mia and make sure nothing happens to her.

Hehe, thank you for your concern. Now lest get these Decepticons. He said as he backed away from the Decepticon he had struck.

He was always a team player and would never refute someone helping him, even if he took most of his time looking out for the two humans. He transformed his arm into an ion blaster and began to shoot at the Decepticons, merely to stop their advancement.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/26/2010, 2:37 pm

Dive Bomb continued on the front lines with his decepticons. Dive Bomb blasted autobot after autobot taking some damage himself. He shook it off not wanting to leave his warriors to fight his fight not that they are so close to taking NYC for themselves. Move up they can't hold the lines much longer. Kill them all, leave their bodies sparkless and full of holes. Dive Bomb yelled to make his troops gather their strength and fight on.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 5/27/2010, 7:27 am

Dream ran up behind the Autobots line, they were soon going to be surrounded by all sides. There she met up with the Hunters, Its about time you girls showed up. She said to them with a smile.

They said nothing, they only fought off the Autobots that were in front of them. Dream followed them, they all attacked multiple Autobots in synchronized attacks that would devastate any foe. Dont let up on them girls, we almost have the city. They left the broken down shells of what used to be Autobots in their wake.

Dream continued forwards with her squad, following Dive Bombs orders. There was no doubt in her mind that they would soon control the city.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Kawai Maria 5/27/2010, 12:14 pm

Aja cut down another decepticon in front of her but the Zero was taking damage and Arch wasn't faring much better. "Arch, the line has just been broken. We will be surrounded soon. As much as I hate to say it we need to conserve our losses and retreat I think. If we stay much longer we will most likely die. Better to live and fight again then to die here and have the decepticons win." She fired off her last missile and rammed it into a decepticons face killing it. She blocked another attack and fired her rifle at the robot damaging it. She was almost out of ammo too.
Kawai Maria
Kawai Maria
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 5/27/2010, 1:24 pm

Although he hated to admit it, Aja was right. It seemed that their lack of higher ranked Autobots had given the Decepticons the victory. Angle hovered about ten meters over the battlefield. Emanating from him was beams of energy, he was giving his troops a last boost of energy before retreating.

Troops! He barked. Make one last and final hard push, and then retreat to the safety zones. He knew each one of them could find out where to run off to and again meet up. He would make sure he would never order this again. This would show a huge loss for the Autobots, and they would have to do some major rebuilding afterward.

He watched as the Autobots made one last courageous attempt to ward off the Decepticons, killing a few before transforming and speeding out of the long fight. Aja, get out of here. I will be right behind you. Angel screamed before transforming his body, showing each of his many weapons, all except his sword.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/27/2010, 3:07 pm

Dive Bomb could see some autobots making what looks like their final push forward. Dive Bomb retracted his gun and removed his second sword. He cut down several autobots that didn't fall back with the others. An autobot ran up to Dive Bomb with a sword of his own in his hand. The decepticons will never win. It's time for you to die. The autobot said. Dive Bomb shook his head and simply said I don't think so you fool. Dive Bomb and the autobot begin an intense sword battle. Dive Bomb ducked out of the way before the blade came in contact with his neck and kiced the autobots feet from under him and ignited his jet engines that made him spring up quickly and into the air and jammed his sword deep into his head straight down his body splitting his body in two. Dive Bomb then landed on his feet and continued his push with his troops.

Black Viper transformed to his robot form and landed behind the autobot lines and began taking out several autobots while their back was toward the decepticons attack force.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Long Horn 5/27/2010, 3:13 pm

Long Horn noticed Black Viper's attack from behind and joined next to him. These fools will soon fall before Lord Dive Bomb and us. They just don't know when to quite do they? Long Horn asked Black Viper but Viper didn't respond instead he just kept on fighting. Long Horn was still bothered by the death of his mini-con by the hands of the autobots that sent him into a rage but maybe he can repair him after the battle is over. At least that's what he thinks but for now there is more pressing matters that need his attention. Long Horn removes his two main proton guns from his arms and begins blasting away at the autobots.
Long Horn
Long Horn
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 5/27/2010, 4:59 pm

The Autobots started to retreat, but the Hunters were still hungry for more. They did not let the ones within their reach get the chance to even turn around, they were all cut down. Dream caught Whisper leading the Hunters to follow the Autobots, but Dream intercepted.

Let them go, we must tend to our wounded. They wont have a comeback any time soon. We also have heavy casualties. Dream told her.

Yes ma'am. We will scout the battlefield and tend to the wounded. She replied, walking back to what was the Autobots HQ.

Dream gave them cover as the remaining Autobots lingered around the city. She could see some falling back throughout the city and beyond.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next