The Big Apple

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Big Apple

Post  Kawai Maria on 5/28/2010, 12:48 am

Aja ignited the Zero's thrusters and jumped upwards and started flying up out of reach in robot mode. She fired the last of her gun damaging some decepticons and killing one before she transformed and flew off as fast as her burners could go to the safe points. Inside the cockpit she slammed her fist down on the chair and was biting her lip so hard she drew blood. "This will not happen again. I will not abandon my people again. I will fight till I die." She flew off and caught up with Arch before carrying on in silence.
Kawai Maria
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel on 5/28/2010, 9:46 am

Arch Angel waited until all of the Autobots were well gone before entering his final assault. Still hovering above the battlefield he fired all of his weapons in a chaotic hellfire fury. Within seconds shells, and bullets, and missiles of every kind rained down over the battlefield and the Decepticons. He aimed not at one specific target but all of the Decepticons who were in the Autobots HQ, destroying any important data they might have had there. And within the next second, Angel transformed and sped put of there.
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Long Horn on 5/28/2010, 6:02 pm

Long Horn wathced as the Autobots retreated from their base, but he kept firing in all directions hitting several autobots on the ground and in the air. As the last of the autobots departed Long Horn transformed and returned to his fallen mini-con Punch. After he reached Punch he knelt down and picked up his body and called over another decepticon warrior. You come here now. He commanded. The warrior walked over and said Yes sir? Put him in my trailer for transport. Long Horn transformed and opened his trailer the decepticon warrior picked up Punch and placed him in the trailer. Long Horn closed his trailer and drove back to where the medics was located.

<Posting as Black Viper>
Viper was about to give chase to the fleeing autobots but decided against it. He knew Dive Bomb needed his help in securing the area. He walked over toward dive Bombs location stepping on injured autobots left behind and shooting or stabbing the ones at close range then continued to Dive Bombs location. After about 10 minutes of walking and several autobots being killed by him he finally reached Dive Bomb. My Lord we have taken the city but the autobots launched several missles at their base it is unknown as of yet if we can salvage any information they had stored there.
Long Horn
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 5/28/2010, 6:18 pm

Dive Bomb heard his second in command give his report and noticed Long Horn drive past him at a high rate of speed. Dive Bomb realized that he could be heading to where the medics are stationed at to try to save Punch. Dive Bomb was looking around at the destruction and his conquest of taking NYC. This will serve as an excellent base for creating a new cybertron. Decepticons I am greatful for your hard work. I know we have lost many warriors but we shall avenge their deaths very soon. I doubt the autobots will return for a battle any time soon. As we gave them a real pounding, however our work is not done right now our main goal is to set up a new base of operations. We shall use the autobots old base and convert it to our standards and expand it. While that is being conducted our medical drones will be working around the clock to conduct repairs, but only those that are on the ground and can barely walk will be seen first the others will start to new base project. If I or any of my commanders see's you in a repairs and not working then you won't have to worry about getting reapirs. You will be melted down for spare parts. Is this under stood? The remaining decepticons looked around and saw Dive Bombs command strucutre standing at his side and all at once As you command Lord Dive Bomb Good...very good now lets get to work.

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

View user profile http://transformerswar.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 5/28/2010, 6:22 pm

OOC: I would like to thank all that participated in this mission. This was the first of many missions that we will have. More missions will come in time and remember you can have missions in your own faction section just make it as a new topic. One that note thank you all for joining and lets have some more fun. This post will be deleted in 48 hours and this mission will then be locked after that you can still post in here mainly for clean up process, repairs, and other side notes. Again good job every one. Also in the future the missions will be a little longer than this once new members arrive.

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

View user profile http://transformerswar.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kawai Maria on 5/29/2010, 11:58 pm

Yes I can not wait for longer battles....though this one was rather doomed to be short......... Crying or Very sad
Kawai Maria
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top