TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Cove II

+5
WolfBite87
Sky Blazer
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
9 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Secret Cove II - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Cove II

Post  Galactic Viper 4/27/2013, 8:10 am

Viper's eyes flickered, but they were dim. He could barely see her, but his image he had given her was on her.

"M'love, look under the starboard wing panel. I got something to show you."

When she decides to move the panel, she sees her image on the plate, but she would be shocked when the panel is removed. Under the panel was an older version of the Autobot symbol, which was original.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/27/2013, 8:13 am

Electrious Prime was stunned at this and looked at him, starting to break down into an emotional outburst, but she quickly reined herself in so he didn't see just how out of control she could get.
"Oh Viper.." she choked out hugging him gently, then she quickly focused back on his wounds starting to gently continue to pacth him up the the best of her ability
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/27/2013, 9:18 am

Wolfbite watched silently as the scene before him unfolded. He watched in horror as Electra ran to Viper's side and began patching him up. Even after all of the things he put her through and all the pain she felt....she still loves him" he thought to himself as he turned listening to the com chatter and began walking away one lonely tear escaping.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/28/2013, 4:35 pm

Viper was still having some power problems, but he knew she would be back in his arms again.

I told you m'love, I never controlled you. You were my equal. I would have never let you be harmed. Now your comrades harm me without justification. Why is that?

He tried to sit up, but he fell back down on his back. He was unable to move.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/28/2013, 5:05 pm

"Shhh...all questions will be answered in time..right now you need help..don't even try to deny it. And call off your comrade. let this be a place of peace." She explains,softly stroking the mechs cheek,her wings fanning out protectivly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/28/2013, 5:10 pm

Vision still stood there frozen with panic and fear. All the times that she was tortured crossed her thought processor which only made her situation worse. Her visor covered her optics, but they shown just how frightened she was. Vision could feel the heat radiationg off the blade and could feel it cutting into her metal plates and it was getting to be too much for her.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/28/2013, 5:17 pm

Wolfbite jumped and aimed his blasters at Vision's catpor. "You cons have officially pissed me off!" he shouted. "Let her go or i blow your head apart and use your body to make a chair!" he said glaring at the enemy bot with tears streaking down his cheeks.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 4/28/2013, 7:24 pm

Cyber Wing chuckled, "You think that little toy will hurt me? Even if you were to attack me," Cyber Wing's blade digged into Vision Wing's neck burning through some of her throat. "I could easily behead her." Cyber Wing's shoulder cannons were aimed at Wolf Bite. "And why take one when I can take two. I suggest you back away and run back to your swoon leader, falling for a Decepticon."

Sky Blazer and Shock Vector both flew down and transformed rushing into the cave. He turned and saw Cyber Wing and both brothers got their blasters out and aimed them at Cyber Wing. Even Ricochet turned his arm into a blaster and aimed at Cyber Wing. "Brother..."

"Let her go."

"I'll let her go when her body goes limp and her head rolls away. I suggest you walk away."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/28/2013, 7:27 pm

Wolfbite growled deeply. "Boys either we take this slag heap down or Shock better haul me out of here." he said charging his blaster to fire.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 4/28/2013, 7:31 pm

Shock Vector's arm turned back from being a blaster. "Lessen her restraints and we will move away."

Cyber Wing moved the blade a bit away from her neck, but close enough to where he could still make it threatening. "Good. It's good to find advantages. Now run along."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/28/2013, 7:32 pm

When VisionWing heard this, she started to panic more. With out realizing it, her visor shot up and showed her almost white optics, revealing the fear and panic that she was feeling. Vision looked from WolfBite to Sky Blazer to Shock Vector, and gave them a helpless look. She let out another little whimper as she felt the blade go deeper into her throat. P-p-please let me go. Vision stuttered and pleaded as the horrible memories still ran across her thought processor .
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/28/2013, 7:39 pm

Wolfbite looked at the panic in his friends optics. "I'll make you a deal, her spark for mine, let her live and ill go with you." he said thinking only of keeping his new friend alive and of his emotionaly wounded spark.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/28/2013, 7:55 pm

Viper opened his comm unit.

All Decepticons.. Fall back from my position. This is a no fight and fly zone. I repeat, no combat in my area.

His comm unit closed

He lost power again.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/29/2013, 7:08 am

Electrious Prime touched Vipers cheek fondly before standing up quickly.
"That goes for any of my bots in the area to. Stand down! No combat within this area shall be permitted!" she yelled angrily before walking to the cave and seeing a horrid site, she heard what WolfBite said and tensed.
"Cyber, your master called you off, I advise you follow orders given." she stated firmly, not pleased at all. Seeing Vision hurting just made her more upset.
"Weapons away boys. No fighting on my watch. And as far as myself and viper go cyber. He was an autobot before now. I can tell by his old badge. And if you don't believe me, look for yourself." she snarled angrily as she stood in place, rooted to the spot.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/29/2013, 7:25 pm

Vision was still frozen with fear, fear that Cyber Wing wouldn't let her go, and would easily kill her. Fear that she would endure more torture and more pain. She didn't want that and panicked even more. Vision felt so helpless and pathetic and she hated it. She was an autobot commander and had to be brave, but it was hard when for 6 years straight she knew nothing but pain. She was starting to crack and go crazy, but she kept fighting. Vision looked up and gave Shock Vector a look that begged for help. A look that was asking him to save her, and not let her die.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/30/2013, 12:45 pm

Viper was coming in and out of power. He was still near his love.

Heeeellllllppppp.... mmmmmeeeeeeeee...........

then all of a sudden his power dropped off his spark was about to fail.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 4/30/2013, 1:43 pm

Cyber Wing cursed. The blade in his arm retracted back into his body as he grabbed her and threw her to the ground before stepping on her and walking off. "Your lucky I didn't get to kill you bunch then and there."

Shock Vector and Sky Blazer rushed over and helped her up. "My brother is such an interesting person, if you can get past his violent nature. I'd rip out his spark if I could." Two lens came out and over his optic as he turned his arm into a blow torch and fused the small amount of torn metal back together. "Sorry I couldn't help."

Sky Blazer stood away, glaring at his brother. "WolfBite, be careful next time you deal with him. He would of killed Vision and probably you before orders told him to stand down if we didn't arrive. He's got some thick armor, and an even thicker head."

Cyber Wing neared Black Viper as he looked down at him and Electra. "Weak. Brother, stop repairing that insignificant hunk of junk and repair him. I believe your leader will agree with me, won't she?" He smiled behind his mask looking down at both of them.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/30/2013, 2:01 pm

Electrious Prime narrowed her eyes, making sure the situation in front of her was under control before kneeling beside Black Viper.
"Do something!" She snapped angrily then when nobody moved she growled angrily, sounding feral for a moment.
"Fine. If you won't. I will." she stated quickly moving into the shadows and beginning to work fervently on Black Viper. Reattaching wires here and fixing gears and plating there. Soon enough she was done and tensed as she waited for any response, hoping she'd done good.

Last edited by ElectriousPrime on 4/30/2013, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/30/2013, 2:42 pm

Vision was still shaken after Shock Vector mended her wound. She looked up at The bot in front of her and rushed into Shock's arms and hugged him. Vision was trembling from the insedent accord. She was trembling so bad that it made her optics flicker. "Thank you for walking my wound Shock." Vision whispered only loud enough for the Autobot that she was still holding.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/30/2013, 3:27 pm

Wolfbite put away his weapons and looked to SkyBlazer. "Thanks for the tip." he said to the bot as he turned from the cave walking out and away from the scene. What have I gone and gotten myself into. he thought as he walked toward Viper lying near death before him. I could leave him here to die. But electra would never forgive me if i did. he thought as he bent and began doing his best to mend the Decepticon's wounds, focusing primarily on the leaks. When he had done all he could he layed a small pile of energon next to the bot for when and if he awoke.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/30/2013, 3:31 pm

VIper's optics started to flicker again... during his power up images started to flow days on cybertron. All the bots roaming around in major battles. He could see parts of his armor. Shining a white, gold and black.

Electra, my love of love..... Something is wrong.. Still losing powerrrrrrrrrr........
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/30/2013, 3:36 pm

Electrious growled low hearing this.
"Hold on Viper..hold in there.." she spoke swiftly as she glanced around in worry then bowed her head in defeat.
"There's only one way out of this...a power transfusion." she spoke darkly clearly this was a last resort to her, and she'd never quite perfected this skill, but she was willing enough to do such, looking at Viper, grief flooding her optics.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 4/30/2013, 3:59 pm

Vision Wing's hug wasn't something Shock Vector expected. He placed his arms around her before slowly and lightly moved her a foot away. "Well I hope if I was hurt, you'd be able to do the same to me." He looked over at Black Viper and begrudgingly moved towards him. Leaning over him he whispered to Electrious Prime. "Do not do an energon transfusion. We should kill him now. Regardless of any values you held towards him, he is our sworn enemy. At least we take him captive before we repair him. Not sure of Cyber Wing, but I'm sure we could fit him in later. But, Black Viper is in stasis regardless, and I do not think I have the energon to repair him with. We must take him hostage."

Sky Blazer was linked in com with Shock Vector, so he could hear just exactly what he was talking about. He whispered, "Ricochet get ready." He moved his stick like right arm out a bit to get ready to powerlink incase Electra agrees.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/30/2013, 4:09 pm

"No!" She spoke angrily, rage in her optics at the mere mention of taking Viper hostage.
"He will not be taken prisoner." she snapped in a harsh tone then gently, delicately lifted Viper's starboard wing panel to expose the autobot symbol to her surrounding troops.
"Look at this. And don't you dare tell me he is not welcome as anything BUT a prisoner." she growled angrily, still up in a rage as she moved closer to Viper.
"And if I choose to do a power transfusion that's my choice and mine alone." she growled, rage still flashing in her optics as her jet wings were stuck straight out and her corvette head lights on her chest plates glowed furiously. She was off her rocker now, truly enraged and looked like she was ready for full blown war and chaos.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 4/30/2013, 4:25 pm

Shock Vector was angered now, he raised his voice, "Then you will die by your choice and alone!" He lowered his voice realizing he was angered. "If... we take him prisoner we can repair him on Titanus. We can't stay here while Dive Bomb may appear at any moment and kill the whole lot of us."

Cyber Wing heard of this and immediatly both of his arms turned into chain guns and his shoulder cannons popped out. "You seem to forget about me. Cyber Wing to Decepticons! Autobots located at these coordinates! Get here now!" He began to fire at Shock Vector and Electra with all four of his guns.

Ricochet powerlinked onto Sky Blazer's arm as he blasted Cyber Wing twice with his fusion cannon making two big holes in his back. "Don't you dare!"

Cyber Wing turned feeling the hole in his back as both of his shoulder cannons fired, hitting Sky Blazer dead center in his chest. He then transformed and flew out of the cave as quickly as he could before he could take too much damage.

Sky Blazer flew back with a hole in his chest. His spark was exposed a bit. "Argh!!" He rolled over and tried to get up, as his brother did as well with some holes in his chassis too mostly while Electra didn't take much fire.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next