TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Cove II

+5
WolfBite87
Sky Blazer
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
9 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Secret Cove II - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Cove II

Post  Guest 4/30/2013, 4:46 pm

Titanus was hidden among the folliage in his alt form waiting out there for the Autobots. Small robots moved around inside moving objects around where they were supposed to go. Explosions came out of the cave and a helicopter flew out. "Electrious Prime, what has happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/30/2013, 10:20 pm

Vision grew angered at the sudden attack and picked up her whip and lashed it out at Cyber Wing. Would you rather your commander die, you pathetic fool! Increased her hitting speed and sent attack after attack on Cyber Wing. It was like all the rage she had built up just burst and made her more daring.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/1/2013, 6:36 am

Electrious Prime looked to Titanus and spoke softly.
"Not much..just Viper showed up as well as CyberWing, and now I'm fighting to keep Viper as more of a guest than a prisoner.." she stated as she looked at the mech in worry. Her optics wide and full of mixed emotions.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/1/2013, 10:55 am

Viper powered up once more.....

Decepticons.... Cease fire......... This is a neutral site, NO COMBAT HERE!!!!

The old Autobot symbol started to glow a golden color and his Decepticon symbol was glowing almost a pure white.

He attempted to sit up but he could not move, his body was malfunctioning. Then he loses power again.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/1/2013, 11:01 am

"That does it! I don't give a rip what any of you think towards this! If you don't like this then you can go sit and spin!" She burst out angrily then connected a cord between her and Viper, and she starts to share her power with him, she nearly blacked out but maintained the connection 'till she felt that Viper was healed. She then took the connection away and laid down, her chest heaving with effort as she slowly tried to regain her power through the last energon cube she had in her storage compartment.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/1/2013, 11:14 am

Vision withdrawaled her whip and ran over to her leader and gave her three energon cubes. She then looked at the rest of the autobots and went into her commanding mode. "As your commander I want us to take both BlackViper and our leader to our base. They need proper repairs. I want no if, ands, or buts about this. We are NOT decepticon. We look after our own. Viper was once a Autobot, once one always one." Vision then glared at her fellow bots, seeing if any one would object.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/1/2013, 2:05 pm

"I'd object, but I'm too banged up to do so." Shock Vector limped over. "Thankfully he was too scared to finish me off." He limped over holding himself up by the wall towards the entrance of the cave. "You sure the Decepticons won't come? Black Viper may be marked as a traitor and they could come and kill us all. We need to head back to Titanus."

Sky Blazer got up as well holding his arm over his chest. "Repairs would be better on Titanus. If we were to take care of him I suggest we restrain him. I still don't trust him after he deceived you before."

Cyber Wing hovered a bit off from the cave. Siding with the Autobots now are you my... 'Commander'... We'll see how Lord Dive Bomb and the others handle this situation when they learn of this. He flew off in the direction of the Decepticon base.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 5/1/2013, 2:20 pm

Heatstrike hopped out of of Titanus, not liking being dragged away from where they were before.
"Thanks for the lift." He says to him before walking to the cave.
He walks in, not believing what he was seeing.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/1/2013, 3:01 pm

Vision walked over to Shock Vector and pulled him to her, making him lean on her and not the cave. "Very well, we will take them both to Titanus so we don't give away our base. But I knew Viper before. He is one loyal to his word, that hasn't changed. We will not restrain him, for that would be taking him prisoner. But both of you need to be repaired as well." Vision the noticed that HeatStrike was at the entrance. "Heat Stike help be get all the wounded to Titanus. Same goes for you Wolf." Vision then started to head to the guardian bot, bringing Shock with her.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 5/1/2013, 3:05 pm

"Alright, who shall I start with?" He asked, walking into the cave, keeping an eye on the Decepticon leader.

(Sorry for short post...)
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/1/2013, 3:08 pm

Vision turned and looked at him. "Grab either the con commander or Electrious." She then continued to the bigger bot.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/1/2013, 3:20 pm

Electrious struggled to her feet weakly and knelt near Viper.
"I'll take him in....I owe him..I treated him so rotten before..." She spoke somberly as her optics closed tightly. She mustered up her strength and scoops up Viper in her arms, battling against his superior weight, but somehow, as if a miracle, she managed to get Viper inside of Titanus and into a medical chamber. She didn't dare move a fraction of an inch from his side.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/1/2013, 3:27 pm

Wolfbite watched the whole ordeal silently and once Viper had entered Titanus he growled to himself. Why would she do this....she knows what he did and how much evil hes done as a decepticon! he thought to himself as he turned to Vision. "Commander if it's not too much to ask I would like to drive back to base alone. Need tome time to clear my head and process everything thats happened." he asked in the most respectful tone he could manage.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 5/1/2013, 3:35 pm

Heatstrike walked into Titanus.
"Commander." He said as he passed by Vision and stopped at Wolf.
"May I come with? He asked Wolf.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/1/2013, 3:38 pm

Sky Blazer and Shock Vector got up to Titanus and entered the med bay. "Repair Shock Vector first Vision Wing, if he's fixed he can start fixing the rest with you. I'll just go offline until I'm all fixed up. Ricochet go help them with whatever they need." Ricochet came off Sky Blazer's arm and into his protoform. He ran over to Vision Wing waiting for instructions.

Shock Vector went to a table and got on it holding the wounds he had. "Heatstrike, if you went with him what would you be disguised as? A dragon? No, you need to stay on the ship."

Meanwhile at the Decepticon base...

Cyber Wing walked into the base looking for the two Decepticons he needed first before telling Lord Dive Bomb. "Ace Shadow and Whiplash I need you immediatly!" He stomped through the room looking for them. "We have a traitor."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 5/1/2013, 3:42 pm

Wolfbite looked at the other bots and sighed. "I would love to have you come with Heat but ShockVector's right on this one unless you plan on scannin' another alternate mode theres just no way especialy since i can't fly!" he said to the bot.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/1/2013, 3:43 pm

WhipLash bounded through the halls until she almost ran into CyberWing, but dug her hind paws into the floor and skids to a halt in front of him, backing up to give him some space.
"And, who. May this traitor be Cyber?" she slurred her words a bit as her bloody red optics glistened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatstrike 5/1/2013, 3:45 pm

Heatstrike looked to the other bots and nods, walking father into the ship, not saying another word. He takes a datapad out of subspace and begins to work on it as he watches the 'Con commander quietly.
Heatstrike
Heatstrike
Autobot LT. Commander
Autobot LT. Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/1/2013, 3:45 pm

Cyber Wing watched as Whiplash skid towards him, not even flinching. "Black Viper. And if you don't believe me, check the comlink. He ordered us not to attack Autobots. Why would he do that you ask? I believe he has turned to the Autobots."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/1/2013, 3:50 pm

WhipLash chuckled darkly.
"I knew it...I just knew he'd end up turning." she stated then looks up at Cyber sensing slight confusement amiss the air.
"You see, I would spy constantly on Electrious when she was, unknowing, and Viper lingered around her for quite some time, even when she turned back to the bots I believe so. Seems he's flocking to her now." she stated with a roll of her optics.
"C'mon now, lets get you fixed up, you look like a mess, and if you want to tell Lord Dive Bomb, I certainly would get my wounds patched up before confronting him. Heavens knows he may end up putting more dents in yah than expected." she spoke with a slightly nervous laugh escaping her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/1/2013, 3:54 pm

Cyber Wing growled. "I will not wait. By the time my wounds heal and I inform Dive Bomb they will escape. Their guardian robot is nearly about to leave the area. We could take them right now if given a legion!" Cyber Wing stared at the throne room's doors. "I must get my legion before they escape."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/1/2013, 3:58 pm

"If they're still there, I say we launch an attack, M'lord's presence is, absent, anyways..and I'm plenty sure he'd allow us to go, especially with such a big prize there with the autobots. The guardian robot." she slurred as her metal spikes on her wolf back bristled with excitement.
"You can get even with your kin, as can I." she added onto the excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/1/2013, 4:03 pm

"They're wounded. We will bring Black Viper to Dive Bomb for trial and the Prime as prisoner. The rest... well they can die." Cyber Wing walked over to the barracks and looked at all of the Decepticons. "All of you! We shall be assaulting the Autobots. You may argue that they are too few for this many. But the prize of the guardian robot is within our reach. The war will end soon, with a Decepticon banner if we are to kill them. I want all of you to mobilize to these coordinates and when you see the Autobots, bring immediate fire upon them." Cyber Wing transformed and started to hover opening the door for Whiplash to enter. "Decepticons! Let us begin the assault!" He flew out once Whiplash entered and flew ahead of the nearly hundred Decepticons flying behind them.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/1/2013, 4:09 pm

WhipLash chuckled softly.
"Cyber, I have to admit, your quite good at rallying up the troops." she admits then peered out the window.
"We're here." She stated firmly then waits patiently for CyberWing to let her out of his hull so she could attack. She could just feel the excitement of battle surging through her wiring.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer 5/1/2013, 4:19 pm

Cyber wing stayed in the air lowering a bit farther away from Titanus. "Decepticons start the attack!" All of the Decepticons started to fire upon the guardian robot as some Decepticons landed and transformed taking cover behind trees and firing as well.

Sky Blazer turned online and got up. "What is that?" Ricochet leaped onto Sky Blazer's arm and turned into a fusion cannon. He held onto his chest as his slightly exposed spark was in his hand.

Shock Vector rolled over and looked around silently crying out in pain. "Argh.. Decepticons?"

Cyber Wing transformed and let Whiplash out as he started to walk towards Titanus. "A man who can rally soldiers and can fight. Something the Autobots lack."
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next