TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden mines

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hidden mines - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hidden Mines

Post  Electrious 7/26/2012, 3:11 pm

Electra slowly opened her optics again and let her left hand slide over the sandy ground as she felt something cool inturrupt her stretch. She saw a couple energon shards and then slowly drew up to a sitting position and looked around then saw WolfBite and smiled faintly.
"Hey you. Come here," she called him over with a tilt of her head as she slowly stood up, putting the energon shards in her storage compartment for later. She noticed his slight hesitation and put her right fist on her right hip and smirked.
"What, you think I'm gonna bite you? Trust me, I'm fine now, see?" She spoke with mock humor as she points to her sapphire blue optics and points to her wires that had blue highlights to show that they were pumping regular energon now.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines - Page 2 Empty Hidden Mines

Post  WolfBite87 7/26/2012, 4:05 pm

Wolfbite looked at her astonished and stood up and walked over to her. "I hope you won't bite that would kinda suck" he chuckled. He smiled more as he looked her over his optics clearly showing astonishment and even a but of excitement. "Guess that means you can switch sides now huh? Man the others are gunna be stoked to see this." He went on. "I'm just glad i didn't kill you." He said with a smile.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden mines

Post  Electrious 7/27/2012, 10:56 am

Electra smiled vibrantly as she nodded once to him.
"Yeah. Pretty cool huh? I feel better now, more free, more calm..I just cannot believe it..its like the curse I was carrying on my back seems to be a blessing." She spoke with a small smile then moved a bit closer to him.
"Thanks for believing me WolfBite. If I didn't run into you I do not know where I would be now." She spoke honestly then quickly plants a kiss on his cheek before going back to mining, She did a backflip and used the heel of her foot to kick some shards down into her hands then laughed lightly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines - Page 2 Empty Hidden Mine

Post  WolfBite87 7/27/2012, 4:03 pm

Wolfbit couldn't help the smile that crossed his face plates. Even as Electra flipped through the air he was smiling. Maybe there's hope for my future after all. Maybe I can begin to forget my past and forgive myself. And I have Electra to thank for it. He went back to mining every now and then jumping into the air to get shards from the celing. "Honestly if anyone should be thankinng any other bot I should be thanking you. I thinnk helping you is helping me come to terms with my own past so thank you." Wolfbite said inbetween strokes of his blades. "It really does mean a lot to me." He added smiling a bit.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines - Page 2 Empty Re: the Hidden Mines

Post  Electrious 7/27/2012, 5:57 pm

Electra felt slightly embarrased as he thanked her and she tried to stop herself from laughing.
"It's no problem WolfBite, but honestly, it seems like we both have been helping eachother lately. I appreciate it very much." She spoke with a full blown smile then put her energon shards down and walks over to WolfBite then hugs him gently, then pulls back laughing nervously.
"Heh. I guess I am more than appreciative.." she spoke with a embarrased smile upon her face plate. Electra then went back to harvesting more energon with a skip in her step feeling content.
Maybe I can start over new now.. She thought to herself with a smile.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/27/2012, 8:48 pm

Wolfbite went back to the Energon harvest with a smile. This femme was really starting to lighten his own darkest hour and he was glad for it. He also couldn't help peeking over his shoulder to watch her. Even harvesting Energon she was gracefull and brilliant. "The things a bot can think about especialy when it comes to a femme who knows how to use her swords." he whispered to himself before turning back to his harvest.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/28/2012, 7:29 pm

Electra smiled faintly to herself as she continued harvesting energon shards and placing them neatly in a pile. The ground suddenly shook causing her to loose her balance instiantly as she was thrown to the ground. She winced a bit as pain started to strike her hard in her backside and core then she reconized the area they were truely in and cried out a warning.
"WolfBite! This area is infested with a electromagnetic field that disrupts our sensors and transforming abilities. If we don't get out now, well I don't know what will happen next.." Electra mused softly as her optics briefly closed and she looked like she was in ultimate defeat.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/29/2012, 7:20 pm

Wolfbite nearly fell with the huge seismic activity that shook the cave. "Wolfbite!" he heard Electra cry out from behind him. He turnedd expecting the worse and saw her optics and the obvious fear reflected in them. "This area is infested with a electromagnetic field that disrupts our sensors and transforming abilities. If we don't get out now, well I don't know what will happen next.." She said with a sudden urgency. "Scrap! Okay then lets get out taillights outta here then." Wolfbite said reaching for her hand as he started heading for the exit.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/30/2012, 3:02 pm

Electra reached for his hand but she was already getting to weak and collapsed on her stomach and let out groan.
"Just go..Don't want you getting hurt.." She spoke painfully as her optics screwed shut tightly as she tried to resist falling back into darkness. She gave in entirelly and went limp then didn't move at all for cycles.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 7/31/2012, 8:13 am

Viper had been down on his charge.... He was fully recovered now....

Electra, give me your location.... Report.....

Viper engaged his engines and transformed into his jet mode... Now he was over the mountain ranges closing in on a distress signal.....
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/31/2012, 9:04 am

Wolfbite saw Electra black out and did the first thing he was taught. He ran over and picked her up so he could carry her over his shoulder. he tried to transform one of his arms from a hand to a blaster but his arm wouldn't respond "Scrap she was right! We've gotta get out of here!" he said as he ran as fast as he could towards the exit of the mine. Things seemed to lessen as they ran through the glowling Energon crystals and piles of rocks. Once he reached the mouth of the cave Wolfbite made sure they were a somewhat safe distance away and set Electra down carefully. "Electra are you okay? Come on wake up." he said trying to wake her up again. "This is Auobot Warrior Wolfbite reaching out to any Autobots in the area. I have one bot down and another is no where to be found. We need back up fast." Wolfbite said over the radio praying that someone would hear him.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/31/2012, 1:39 pm

Electra was slow to wake then was fully jolted awake when she got a message over her com from Black Viper.
Electra, give me your location.... Report.....
Electra paniced and gently shoved WolfBite away.
"WolfBite, I'm doing this for your own good, go back to the mines, stay there and remain quiet. I mean it, do not follow me.." she spoke sternly making sure her com was off as she spoke. She took a few steps away and replied hesitantly.
"This is Electra..What seems to be the problem? Please don't tell me I worried you by briefly taking a small little patrol.." she tried to peice together a cover up for her disappearence then converted to her corvette form and drove to an isolated cliffside and stood up straight in her robot form and looked around in shock and fear.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/31/2012, 10:36 pm

Wolfbite sat astonished as Electra drove away. "Like hell." he said as he transformed and followed her down the way. I didn't go through saving her life twice and attempting once just for her to run off and get herself killed. he thought to himself as he flew down the road after her. God why do i always run into the wild bots. he thought again as he watched her from below the cliff she was on.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden Mines

Post  Guest 8/3/2012, 3:19 pm

(Electra and I joined together to make one post, she told me her lines so don't think I'm impersonating her)

AuguryBlaze glided around the area where he'd picked up energon traces and then laughed to himself seeing his sister. he converted out of his global hawk jet mode then landed in the trees near the cliff she was on and then paused seeing another bot. He put his hands at his sides as if showing no harm then spoke in a voice that rumbled like thunder.
"I am Augury Blaze, theres no need to fear me. I'm meerly a decepticon rouge. And Electras brother and she can conferm that with you." He spoke softly then looked over at Electra and smirked then jammed her com with his own signal. He waited with a smile as his sister came over to him.
"Hey! Augury you never called." Electra spoke with a laugh as she lightly hugged her brother whom was older then her by a few cycles. She smiled at WolfBite and tilted her head at Augury.
"Don't worry about him, he's just a smuggler. Nothing to vicious." she assured him with a smile then moved a bit closer to WolfBite as she spoke.

"I picked up an energon signal around here. Do you happen to have any energon with you? I'm pretty low on stock." Augury spoke with a slight frown the looked to his sister. Electra tossed him a few dark energon shards with a frown.
"Take those. I don't need them anymore." She spoke grimly as she looked one last time at the energon that'd corrupted her for megacycles it felt like. AuguryBlaze nodded his agreement then took the shards and put them in his storage compartment.
"Maybe you'd care to introduce me to your friend here?" he spoke slowly with a bit of caution held in his optics.
"AuguryBlaze this is WolfBite, WolfBite this is AuguryBlaze. Him, myself and WhipLash were part of the dark energon projects so in a way we are siblings." she grumbled WhipLashes name speaking in a tight voice as her optics narrowed slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/4/2012, 10:00 am

Wolfbite looked at the bot called AuguryBlaze and couldnt help but feel slightly miniscule in comparison. "It's nice to meet you. And at the moment I'm thanking Primus that you're rogue." he said to the bot with a smile as he steped to stand next to Electra. "So thats why you guys ran on Dark Energon you were part of an experiment? Who would want to twist another bot like that the only bot i can think of is Megatron but he was killed mega-cycles ago." he said with a curious glance at Electra.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/4/2012, 11:04 am

Electra sighed softly speaking the small flicker of those experements she remembered.
"The con was named ShiftKnob..he was quite a genius when it came to creating new bots from protoforms. His master forced him to use the untested dark energon on three protoforms that were to stay loyal to the cons. I was the one who ran off because I couldn't stand the gruesome ways and I was starting to loose my mind..I'm stable now luckily thanks to Augury here..but things still could take a bad toll on me.." she explained slowly as her optics were full of uncertianty and worry.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/5/2012, 9:18 am

Wolfbite looked at Electra and the look of worry on her face made him feel worried himself. "Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked hoping for the best. If theres nothing I can do then I'll make damn sure to protect her. he thought to himself before reminding him self hed protect her anyway. "So what happened to him? loked up in the nut house or did he get scrapped?" he asked thinking back to the bot that made them like this.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/5/2012, 11:27 am

Electra sighed softly then moved away from him a bit.
"He died protecting us, trying to cure us, he knew the dark energon was killing us from the inside. I wasn't there when they scrapped him..but WhipLash was, Augury had been outcasted before it happened..Theres not much to our little story.." She spoke with a slight frown and tried to hold back tears remembering the sorrowful event.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/5/2012, 11:35 am

Wolfbite took in what she had said. "'I'm sorry I called him nuts if he really was trying to cure you guys then he was a noble bot worthy of being an Autobot. Form what I've seen most cons wouldn't think twice of casting you off if you were dying." he said as he stepped towards Electra and wrapped his arm around her shoulder tenetivly. "At least one of you should be cured right? Maybe now we can help cure the others....if they want to be cured that is." he said turning to Augury. "I think i got the gist of how Electra was cleared but im no medic so I cant be sure." he said with a slight smile towards Electra.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines - Page 2 Empty RE: The Hidden Mines

Post  Electrious 8/5/2012, 11:48 am

Electras engine started to heat up in embarrasment as WolfBite put an arm around her then moved closer to him and hugged close to his side.
"Augury is kind of quiet..he's been muted..he's lucky if he can get out a sentence. But he wants me to tell you that alls fine and you don't need to make a big fuss over the fact he can rarely speak." she spoke aloud, reading her brothers sign language like thing he was doing with his hands. She smiled faintly then put her arm around WolfBite pulling him a bit closer.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/5/2012, 11:58 am

Wolfbite smiled as Electra pulled him closer and wrapped his arm around her more firmly. "At least I know now so I don't feel ignored." he said smiling slightly. "You know i could ge used to hanging out with the two of you." he said with an even bigger smile. He looked to Electra with a smile and turned back to Augury. "Yes that includes you big guy." he said with a chuckle.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/5/2012, 12:07 pm

(ghost writing for augury)

The large mech nodded once then spoke in a deep warbled tone.
"Yes I could as well. But as for now. I've got to jet." he sighed then flew off leaving a sonic boom.
Electra smiled faintly as her brother left.
"Thats my brother for you..Well what do you want to do now?" She murmured softly then huddled closer to WolfBite as the wind picked up.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/5/2012, 12:14 pm

Wolfbit looke up at Augury as he flew away. "I really don't know what I want to do right now. Maybe we should just spend the day fooling around and wandering." he offered with a chuckle. "Not much else to do right?" he said looking down at her with a smile.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/5/2012, 12:21 pm

Electra smiled and hugged to him tighter.
"I don't mind a little exploring WolfBite. Sounds like a blast." she murmured softly then touched the crest of her helm to his creating a little clink noise. She smiled and walked off casting him a teasing smile.
"Catch me if you can WolfBite!" she cried out in excitement then converted to her corvette form and raced out into the undergrowth her spikes enforcing her front bumper cutting through any bushes in her pathway.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/5/2012, 12:24 pm

Wolfbite chuckled and jumped in the air transforming as he flew so when he landed he was his Challenger mode and he tore off after Electra through the brush. "You just love running off don't you?" he asked over the radio with a laugh as he pulled up along side her.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next