TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden mines

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hidden mines - Page 3 Empty Re: the Hidden Mines

Post  Electrious 8/5/2012, 12:29 pm

Electra laughed over her radio and then smirked to herself.
"Yup. So many bots think I"m trouble. The thing is I just run into trouble." she spoke over the radio then banked a hard left turn before her tires grip wore off and she went off sliding into a bramble bush and let out a yelp as her paint got scratched on her doors and hood. She put it into full reverse only to back into another boulder smashing her tailfin and bumper then cried out angrily.
"Oh come on! Why does trouble always find me?" she exclaimed angrily.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines - Page 3 Empty Hidden Mines

Post  WolfBite87 8/5/2012, 12:38 pm

Wolfbite laughed and pulled up next to her. He transformed and smiled down at her. "Didn't you just say you run into trouble? Maybe every now and then it would be wise to slow down and look where you're running." he offered with a chuckle. "Otherwise your poor paintjob and rear bumper are going to be destroyed." he laughed.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines - Page 3 Empty Re: the Hidden Mines

Post  Electrious 8/5/2012, 12:44 pm

Electra sighed softly as she converted to her robot form then got up slowly and staggered into WolfBite a bit as her legs faltered a bit. She smiled in embarrasment as she quickly moved away from him then looked around at the canopy of trees that were weeping willow trees. She felt a bit moved by the peaceful area then gained a bit of confedence and hugged herself close to WolfBite.
"Better now than never hmm? Where nobot can see or laugh." she murmured softly remembering her first true love and her were judged and always laughed at bringing a few tears to her optics.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/5/2012, 12:51 pm

Wolfbite Wrapped his arms around Electra again slowly feeling more comfortable around her. "Better now than never? What do you mean?" he asked curiously pulling back a bit to look at her. As he did he remembered that he hadn't ever had any sort of love before no one cared about him in that way. And now he couldn't help but feel maybe he could find that companionship here on Earth. As his thought flooded his mind a single tear escaped.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden mines

Post  Electrious 8/6/2012, 7:45 am

Electra quickly brushed away the tear from his cheek with a sad little smile.
"Please don't cry WolfBite..I didn't mean to offend or hurt you.." she murmured softly as she gently swayed them side to side in a soothing manner.
"And what I ment by better now than never is ask me anything you need to know about me now. Before things get serious.." she spoke slowly as she waited for his reaction.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/6/2012, 3:17 pm

Wolfbite smiled at Electra then became confused. "Okay I have two for you then. The first being, Why me? And the second, What do you mean by things getting serious?" he uttered trying to collects his thoughts. What is she trying to tell me or ask me? What should I say or do? Why is it that when I get these chances I freeze up like an old Earth computer. his thoughts were rappid and almost incoherrent to even himself and he even felt slower even though he surely wasn't. He was suddenly reminded of Electra when he turned his head and caught himself looking directly into her optics.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hidden Mines

Post  Electrious 8/6/2012, 5:00 pm

Electra continued gently swaying them to and fro in a delecate manner as her optics locked with his.
"Well..you because you kind of remind me of my best comrade on cybertron back in the war..we were closely knit..but I never got to tell him how much I'd appreciate him being my sweetspark,to dumb it down to earths language sweetheart, but he was lost to the rage of battle.." she sighed somberly remembering the events that unfolded upon her. She tilted her head at his second quiestion and felt herself become taken over by a tidal wave of embarrasment and became silent as she fiddled with her sword,drawing back a couple lenghts.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/6/2012, 5:38 pm

Wolfbite looked at Electra and took a tenetive step towards her. "I didn't mean to offend you if I did I'm sorry." he said looking to the ground. "I just tend to choke up when I get close to a femme I'm sorry." he said truning back the other way and leaning against a tree.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/6/2012, 5:43 pm

Electra laughed softly and then walks back over to him.
"I know exactly how you feel. Same thing happens to me with mechs sometimes, heck even my own brother can put me to mute." She spoke with a hint of humor trying to lighten the mood a bit but gave into the buzz kill and walked through the weeping willow trees, foldly running her dainty hands delicatly through the branches, feeling with her factory sensors just how smooth the long leaf like vines that hung from the tree like decorations.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines - Page 3 Empty Hidden Mones

Post  WolfBite87 8/6/2012, 5:58 pm

Wolfbite looked after Electra and smiled softly before following behind her. "This planet really is beautifull." he said with a slight smile. "Theres so many diffrent environments. From oceans to deserts. Even jungles and plains. Its truely incredible." he said. I can't believe this. I'm actually thinking straight. he thought to himself as he walked through the willows.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/6/2012, 6:06 pm

Electra smiled a bit as she continued walking until her foot slipped from under her and she was teetering on a ledge.
"Scrap." she growled under her breath as her limbs flailed about as she tried to catch her balance back. Once she did she darted away from the ledge and stood behind WolfBite as if she was afraid she'd fall again.
"I'm not really in a mood to be dangling off a cliff again.." she murmured a bit angrily as she looked around feeling like she was being watched from the shadows.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/3/2012, 3:34 pm

TireBurn slowly crept out from the shadows with a smile.
"Hey you two!" he called out in a slightly excited tone then looked around at the surroundings and where the two were and smirked.
"Oooh I see whats going on here. Excuse me, I'll let you two be for now. But I will be back later to snag you to for a patrol, you can bet on that." he spoke teasingly then quickly walks off while quickly whispering to WolfBite.
"Trust me, you've found a keeper. Electras as good as they come." he hinted playfully before converting down to his car mode and driving away at top speed.

(Sorry for any errors, that goes for my post in the autobot forums to, using my dang cell phone again...and it's dying..)

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 9/21/2012, 5:04 pm

Wolfbite chuckled and squeezed Electra. "You're fine TireBurn no need to feel embarassed either." he said to the now retreating bot. He smiled warmly and waved him over to join the two of them.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/22/2012, 5:44 pm

TireBurn drove back over sheepishly as his optics shifted to and fro.
"Heh. I'm wondering why you'd want me around. Not that you hate me or nothing but wouldn't you guys like a bit of alone time?" he spoke with slight confusion then leaned on a nearby tree and watched his radar out of the corner of his optics.

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 10/13/2012, 4:20 pm

"Haha i think we've had enough alone time to last three life cycles." Wolfbite said with a smile to Electra.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hidden mines - Page 3 Empty Re: The Secret Cove,

Post  Electrious 10/13/2012, 6:30 pm

(welcome back wolf, you were away for awhile )
Electra nodded once and smiled in slight embarrassment.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3