TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside fighting

Go down

Outside fighting  Empty Outside fighting

Post  Meltdown 9/26/2013, 4:03 pm

It has come to my attention that some of you know each other off this site and that's great however I will only say this once. What ever issues you have leave it or them off the site. No OOC fighting in the forums. No spamming each other with PM's. if I hear about this again I will get involved deeper and y'all might not like the out come. I'm too old (and kiss my butt if you laugh) to be dealing with stuff like this. I have kids of my own so I'm not trying to hear oh she cussed me out on FB, or she stole my boyfriend. Yea that sucks but please not here, if you need someone to talk to I'm here or you just wanna BS a little I'm here but do not bring this up in ANY forums. Agreed?
Failure to comply with these simple requests could result in banishment, in fighting kills sites and I've watched it happen to many many sites I refuse to allow it to happen on mine. Have a good day and...... Die autobots
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum