TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Exploration

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Galactic Exploration Empty Galactic Exploration

Post  Arch Angel 6/4/2010, 6:54 pm

Records from earth have stated that in their solar system there are four smaller inner planets, Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars, also called the terrestrial planets, are primarily composed of rock and metal. The four outer planets, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune, also called the gas giants, are composed largely of hydrogen and helium and are far more massive than the terrestrials. But what the Autobots need to know is more data on the galaxy they had come from. They needed to conduct some sort of exploration team.

Arch Angel would dwell on this ever since he arrived at Earth to help the Autobots up close. He knew that Cybertron had been lost, but he also knew that technically...it never could be. Since many Transformers fled Cybertron from the war, they left for other galaxies and other planets on their current galaxy to rebuild Cybertron all over again. So it was inconceivably possible that they could locate one of these Cybertron's and gain more information.

Arch Angel sent a transmission out to all Autobots on a private line, so that no spies could be overhearing them. Message to all Autobots. I am conducting an exploration on our galaxy, that means traveling past this one. In order to find our old records stored on Cybertron. If successful, we may find a number of useful data that would help us destroy our foes and protect the galaxy. This is monumentally important, so any Autobot willing to come on the exploration will be helping the greater cause. Arch knew that most of the Autobots could not possibly resist. It was an opportunity of a life time for them to return to their roots.

Arch waited for those of who wanted to join to send a transmission back...
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Galactic Exploration Empty Re: Galactic Exploration

Post  cyclone 6/6/2010, 3:30 pm

Cyclone heard the transmission from arch angel. This is Cyclone just tell me where to meet you and I'll join up with you. But just to inform you if you are wanting to travel to Cybertron for secret files it might be a dead issue as there is no power to retrieve them. Cyclone exits the Autobots new headquarters and transformes to his shuttle mode and takes off into outer space.
cyclone
cyclone
one with the matrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 6/6/2010, 8:16 pm

Arch Angel was glad the Autobots were concerned with this issue, he could tell by hearing the reply so soon after his had been made. Yes Cyclone, I am glad you will join me. And as for knowing whether there is power on Cybertron is not the issue. As you may know the original Cybertron was destroyed, but many years before that transformers fled, running away from the war...looking, and seeking for similar planets to rebuild Cybertron. So as far as we know there are multiple Cybertrons that know the data of the first. Arch tried to explain. And you can meet me in the Autobots hangar, we will take my ship once more people reply.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/10/2010, 1:57 pm

This is StrikeFire, just give me those coordinates and I will head up there! He said in angst. Can you take me to these coordinates? He asked a nearby Autobot. Yeah I guess. He said as they combined into a space ship and blasted off into space.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 6/10/2010, 7:52 pm

More and more did the Autobots want to sign up for the mission, for good reason that they wanted to know their origins. Arch knew this would be one of few chances they had to do so. Excellent Strikefire. For now we are located in the Autobot hangar on Earth. We will take a large ship for the exploration. We shall all leave together, so we must wait for more Autobots. So get here asap. Angel said.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclone 6/11/2010, 6:24 am

Cyclone landed near the autobots hanger and transformed to his robot mode. He took his place in the passanger area and waited with the others to see if more autobots was going to take part in this mission.
cyclone
cyclone
one with the matrix

Back to top Go down

Post  Kawai Maria 6/15/2010, 11:21 pm

Aja and Mia were working on calibrating a faster reload speed for the main rifle when they received the message. After discussing their options and capabilities they sent their reply. Arch Angel, We are sorry but we are presently not equipped to carry out interplanetary travel with you. We will stay here on Earth and hold down the fort. However we can still help you. Earth is home to several space telescopes of varying strengths that we can use to help direct you. NASA has also compiled a list of possible planets that could potentially support life. I can send this to you and get access to these telescopes. Mia ran another scan on the Zero before climbing onto the machines arm to do some more work on it.
Kawai Maria
Kawai Maria
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 6/16/2010, 9:37 am

Arch was surprised that NASA could hold such advance equipment, no doubt they have learned much from the Autobots cooperation. Excellent Aja and Mia, and I understand this mission will more of a soul searching for most of the Autobots. Your intel will be greatly appreciated and will help us on our journey. We will be ready soon to take off, so whenever you are able to get permission from the head of NASA...we wouldn't want to take such aid without formal greeting. Arch knew they would understand.

Once they got permission from NASA they would be off, but until then Arch and the other Autobots prepared the ship.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Crow 6/20/2010, 11:37 am

Grey had been flying through the sky receiving strange encrypted transmissions coming and going. Obviously something had been going on. Something important, Grey had been curious if this had been messages being transmitted from the Autobots. He observed the message getting a small amount of the location from where it is being sent from from every message that had passed through his sensors. He turned his direction heading east from his position and raising his altitude higher and his speed even faster. As he had arrived to the location of where the message had been transmitted from he noticed a bot stationed there, and not knowing who it was he took the risk of approaching, while lower his altitude and speed. He transformed in mid air and kept his arms up as they carried him down to the ground. He approached slowly, "I have tracked your encrypted message, and found you." He felt the soil under his feet and put his arms to his side, "I am not an assassin, nor here to kill you. But I am here to offer my services to you, and I would hope you accept them."

Grey Crow
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 6/20/2010, 11:48 am

Arch noticed the osprey from afar, he flew fast, though it seemed this was not an act of aggression. The Transformer landed before him, though this seemed a little strange at the moment, and even after the Transformer spoke.

Hmm, I see. You have intercepted an important message. Though I do believe you, this could only mean that the Decepticons might have also found out of our mission. So, Transformer where did you come from? And what exactly is your intentions? Forgive me for being rude, though you see, these questions must be asked. Arch waited for a reply from the Transformer, hopefully he wasn't sent from the Decepticons, though if he was it was a foolish act to come to an Autobot guarded hangar.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Crow 6/20/2010, 12:00 pm

"I have come from hiding, I have been on this small planet since the year these humans call 1980. Perhaps you could find an article of a strange crash landing in their archives. And only recently, after all that has been done and heard, have I decided to come out from my hiding. You see I was deserter, but I don't see myself as one seeing as I have been forcefully recruited by both both sides in an intention to be used and thrown away." Grey stopped and looked at the bot, "My intentions are to preserve this planet, and turn it back to the way it had been, more or less..." the transformer aimed his head at the sky, "The Decepticons might not have detected this yet, I've had many years of practice of tracking targets and knowing what to expect next. My apologies for listening in, but I have come here to escape the Decepticons and I intend to stop running here."

Grey Crow
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 6/20/2010, 12:08 pm

Arch was very curious about this one, though he felt as though he was telling the truth, there was nothing that said otherwise.

Alright, I trust you. As you should trust me. I can tell that you do not need to go to Autobot Boot Camp, though you may if you choose to do so. So, 1980...That puts you in the era of the great Optimus Prime, and the not so great Megatron. The Primes have been an old friend of mine since before I could remember. Have you served...? Arch did not want to bring forth an awkward situation, though he was truly curious if this transformer served under Optimus.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Crow 6/20/2010, 12:29 pm

"No I have not served under him, but I have helped out the Autobots in unknown ways, through this planets military, just to help. I feel like I have failed them, all of them." Grey stopped talking then wanted to mention his past on Cybrtron and where he had been made, but hadn't afraid of what the Transformer might do.

Grey Crow
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 6/20/2010, 12:33 pm

Awee that is too bad, it is always a great feeling when you are in the presence f a leader such as the Primes. Though, why do you feel as though you have failed the Humans? Surely you tried your best and that is all anyone could ask for. Arch tried to comfort the distressed Transformer.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Crow 6/20/2010, 12:38 pm

Grey suddenly felt shocked, he couldn't give his reason, for he had been part of the cause to the reason of Primes demise, "I have...I have tried my best, though it felt as if it was not enough."

Grey Crow
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 6/20/2010, 12:43 pm

this made Arch only more curious, though it appeared that the transformer had enough questions for now. Very well then, I am sure we will get to know each other well. And as long as you try your best for the Autobots, we will be proud of you. So about our current mission, do you know anything about it? Arch led him into the hangar with a gesture of his hand, so maybe he could relax more.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Crow 6/20/2010, 1:06 pm

"I've been decoding and only know that you plan to make a trip into space. That is as far as I know. What else do you plan?" Asked the curious transformer. He followed in the hangar observing the area, and the structure itself, along with the bot next to him. "Do you plan to possibly revisit Cybertron, or if there is anything left of it, seeing as the last time I had been home it had been tearing itself apart."

Grey Crow
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 6/20/2010, 1:35 pm

Precisely, we plan to visit the galaxy that Cybertron was on, or with any hope is still on. Though from my experiences, that planet will never be truly gone. it has endured enough carnage to destroy any planet a thousand times, though every time I re-visit that galaxy it stands. I wish to re-unite the Transformers on earth with their origins, they have aright to know what Cybertron and their culture is like. And with any hope we shall find Autobot supporters. I am sure of it. Arch knew that Cybertron was still there, he could feel it deep within his core.

I just hope the great war has exhausted both sides from further fighting, until we arrive of course.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Crow 6/20/2010, 1:40 pm

"I doubt it, both sides have been relentless," Grey commented, "You have seen this world, after all of the Autobots came then the Decepticons came as unrelenting during the skirmishes and battles on Cybertron!"

Grey Crow
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 6/20/2010, 1:45 pm

Yes very true, though it is unclear whom have been here first. Though we both know who has shown themselves on Earth first. Arch said with a slight chuckle. So if you would like to join us, feel free. In the meantime if you need anything, we shall provide you. As a new member of the Autobots we will take care of you as you will to us. So do you have an Autobot insignia hidden anywhere? Arch chuckled once more.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Crow 6/20/2010, 1:49 pm

Grey remembered his Decepticon insignia's two one on each thigh, but hidden by his light blasters, "Nope, so signs, insignia, or tattoo of any sorts on me. Why do you ask?"

Grey Crow
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 6/20/2010, 1:58 pm

Haha, well because we shall provide you with them of course. What kind of Autobot does not carry their emblem. Unless of course you wish not to have them, that is entirely your decision. Arch knew there was something curious about him, though he felt in his central processor that he was trustworthy. His strange behavior only proved this theory. Arch figures that in time, he shall reveal himself to the Autobots.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Crow 6/20/2010, 2:00 pm

"I will carry your insignia, though I would like to apply it after this mission." Grey said trying to act as normal as possible, "I don't think I have introduced myself properly, I am known as Grey Crow."

Grey Crow
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 6/20/2010, 2:04 pm

Of course, whenever you wish is fine. Arch said before feeling embarrassed. Om my, please forgive my rudeness. I am Arch Angel of the Autobots, obviously. And if you need any rest before the mission then feel free to use the rooms in my ship. Arch was glad there was yet another Autobot willing to help out, surely he would not disappoint anyone.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/20/2010, 3:05 pm

Stonehenge heard the transmission and thought it would be very interesting to return to Cybertron. He replied, Yes, Arch I wish to come with you on this mission. Stonehenge did not hesitate to get to the hangar as fast as possible.

When he arrived he noticed Arch was talking to what seemed like a new memner to the autobots. Stonehenge did not want to bother them so he went straight on the ship, to one of the roome..he needed a stasis nap.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next