TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The golden age

+2
Vision Wing
WolfBite87
6 posters

Go down

The golden age Empty The golden age

Post  Meltdown 2/28/2019, 8:00 pm

A golden age has begun on Cybertron.  The transformers shed their former lives as consumer goods and military hardware.  A new transformer has just been brought online.  "Standing by." The new transformer said obviously awaiting instruction.  One of the older transformers stated.  "You're name is Meltdown.  You have just been created.  You are the first line of new transformers to receive a third transforming function.  Depending on how you perform you may not be alone." Meltdown looked around and saw several other newly constructed transformers on tables but not yet activated.  "Are they my brothers and sisters?" The older bot looked around at the others on the tables.  "In a way they can be considered that.  However each one will have a different function and abilities."  Meltdown looked over to his creator.  "Acknowledged. What is my first duty." The older bot typed in a few commands on a console.  "First you will choose a color that you wish and two alternate modes. Use this screen to cycle through selections.  I'll return shortly to check on your progress." The older bot walked away and Meltdown began searching through the database.  

Several hours pass and Meltdown finally settled on his two choices.  The older bot returned not long after.  "So have you decided." Meltdown stood up.  "I have." He then transformed into his first form of a Cybertronian armored super car.  The older bot was shocked by the choice but accepted the choice of his creation.  "Very well what is your second selection?" Meltdown transformed back into his root mode.  "We would need to step outside for this."

Not long after getting outside Meltdown transformed into a cybertronian fighter jet then back onto his root mode.  "Excellent choices. Come let's go back in and check on your brothers and sisters."

They arrived back into the lab and Meltdown stood watch as the old bot began to activate his other creations.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

The golden age Empty Re: The golden age

Post  Galactic Viper 3/2/2019, 11:44 am

Meltdown wrote:A golden age has begun on Cybertron.  The transformers shed their former lives as consumer goods and military hardware.  A new transformer has just been brought online.  "Standing by." The new transformer said obviously awaiting instruction.  One of the older transformers stated.  "You're name is Meltdown.  You have just been created.  You are the first line of new transformers to receive a third transforming function.  Depending on how you perform you may not be alone." Meltdown looked around and saw several other newly constructed transformers on tables but not yet activated.  "Are they my brothers and sisters?" The older bot looked around at the others on the tables.  "In a way they can be considered that.  However each one will have a different function and abilities."  Meltdown looked over to his creator.  "Acknowledged. What is my first duty." The older bot typed in a few commands on a console.  "First you will choose a color that you wish and two alternate modes. Use this screen to cycle through selections.  I'll return shortly to check on your progress." The older bot walked away and Meltdown began searching through the database.  

Several hours pass and Meltdown finally settled on his two choices.  The older bot returned not long after.  "So have you decided." Meltdown stood up.  "I have." He then transformed into his first form of a Cybertronian armored super car.  The older bot was shocked by the choice but accepted the choice of his creation.  "Very well what is your second selection?" Meltdown transformed back into his root mode.  "We would need to step outside for this."

Not long after getting outside Meltdown transformed into a cybertronian fighter jet then back onto his root mode.  "Excellent choices. Come let's go back in and check on your brothers and sisters."

They arrived back into the lab and Meltdown stood watch as the old bot began to activate his other creations.

The next one that was activated was Galactic. He was another triple changer design. He was also given the choice of color and transforming modes. His transforming modes were of fling types. A super sonic and a more hoverable types. His colors were of a two tone style with primarily black with grey.

Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 3/4/2019, 1:47 pm

Meltdown saw another bot come online. He simply stood over him and crossed his arms across his chest. "State your name and function." Shocking the older bot slightly. "Meltdown it's my job to assign him a name and function. Please stand over there and learn of our history." Meltdown looked at his "brother" and walked away as he was instructed.

The older bot looked down and spoke. "Your name is Galactic. Your function is air patrol. Acknowledge."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 3/4/2019, 6:17 pm

Meltdown wrote:Meltdown saw another bot come online.  He simply stood over him and crossed his arms across his chest.  "State your name and function." Shocking the older bot slightly.  "Meltdown it's my job to assign him a name and function.  Please stand over there and learn of our history." Meltdown looked at his "brother" and walked away as he was instructed.  

The older bot looked down and spoke.  "Your name is Galactic.  Your function is air patrol. Acknowledge."

Galactic looked over to the bot, who just gave him an order.  

Even though I have just come online.   I know my role...   So back off Captain bossy pants!

Galactic went back to downloading his information from the computers..
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 3/4/2019, 9:02 pm

Galactic Viper wrote:
Meltdown wrote:Meltdown saw another bot come online.  He simply stood over him and crossed his arms across his chest.  "State your name and function." Shocking the older bot slightly.  "Meltdown it's my job to assign him a name and function.  Please stand over there and learn of our history." Meltdown looked at his "brother" and walked away as he was instructed.  

The older bot looked down and spoke.  "Your name is Galactic.  Your function is air patrol. Acknowledge."

Even though I have just come online.   I know my role...      So back off Captain bossy pants!

Meltdown stopped as Galactic spoke. he was about to respond but he chose not to. At least for the time being.

The older bot stepped in closer. "So Galactic how about you show me your alt modes."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Astrosatis 3/5/2019, 6:53 am

Meltdown wrote:
Galactic Viper wrote:

Even though I have just come online.   I know my role...      So back off Captain bossy pants!

Meltdown stopped as Galactic spoke. he was about to respond but he chose not to.  At least for the time being.  

The older bot stepped in closer.  "So Galactic how about you show me your alt modes."

*Astrosatis sits near by a hill looking around for any signs of a threat as he's in truck mode keeping a watchful eye*
Astrosatis
Astrosatis
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 3/5/2019, 8:32 pm

Wolfbite was moving along his usual patrol route his vehicle modes engine roared to life as he went on his way around the vast city.
"Officers be advised there is a vehicle moving at high speeds around the city if seen all officers are to make an attempt to stop the vehicle." a voice said over his comms just as a black vehicle raced passed.
"This is officer WolfBite I am in pursuit of the speeding vehicle," he said as his engines fired loudly causing a few cars around him to swerve as he took off after the speeding vehicle. The pair of cars raced through Kaon taking turns that shouldn't have been possible if not for their Cybertronian biology. After a short chase, Wolfbite managed to corner the suspect who transformed and upon seeing WolfBite transform himself surrendered. "suspect is in custody Dispatch." he said into his comms with a grin as he walked out onto the streets and looked around.
"Excellent Job Officer please return to the station to be debriefed." the voice said making Wolfbite sigh. He genuinely hated debriefings but they were part of being an officer of Cybertron so he still did them. With a groan and a defeated look on his face, Wolfbite transformed and headed out to the station for the debriefing.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

The golden age Empty RE: The Golden Age

Post  Astrosatis 3/5/2019, 8:54 pm

*Astrosatis hears the commotion from the distance and snort out his grill* Hmm it seems that there's a pursuit in the city well then *starts his engine as it roars to life* let the hunt begin *chuckles as he speeds off to the city

Last edited by Astrosatis on 3/9/2019, 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Astrosatis
Astrosatis
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 3/8/2019, 3:53 pm

Meltdown wrote:
Galactic Viper wrote:

Meltdown stopped as Galactic spoke. he was about to respond but he chose not to.  At least for the time being.  

The older bot stepped in closer.  "So Galactic how about you show me your alt modes."

Galactic did not like being ordered around, but he knew as a soldier he would have to comply.

As you wish...., he said.

He stepped out side of the lab area, he transformed into his hover mode, then he changed into his attack fighter mode.

Once he showed off his modes he went back to his robot mode. Then he went back inside.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

The golden age Empty RE: The Golden age

Post  Astrosatis 3/8/2019, 4:22 pm

*astrosatis slowly gets to a hault as he arrives at the site as he transforms into bot-mode and looks around- hmmm do see nothing around here hmm curious -walks-
Astrosatis
Astrosatis
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 3/17/2019, 4:08 am

A fembot stood in a corner, next to a few other bots. This fembot stood out from the others though; unlike the others, she was painted white and black. The others where blank, as if they were an empty canvas waiting to be designed. A bot comes into the room and walks over to the painted bot and presses a combination into her arm. Her optics turn a bright blue as she is turned on. Her body was limp before, but now as life runs through her body, she stands to attention. looking around the room and around to her surroundings. The bot looks to the one that activated her, waiting for orders as she has no idea as to what was going on.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

The golden age Empty RE: The golden age

Post  Astrosatis 3/17/2019, 8:40 am

*Astrosatis looks around while walking into a facility scanning around for any signs of life around* hmmm * gets a reading from one the top floors as he walks to an elevator and goes up to the floor as he steps out he looks around just to be safe then walks on*
Astrosatis
Astrosatis
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 3/21/2019, 9:37 am

The creator bot looked at his other creation. "Ahh vision wing. I had your name already picked out for you before your construction. Look through there data files and choose your alt mode."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

The golden age Empty RE:the golden age

Post  Astrosatis 3/21/2019, 2:44 pm

*astrosatis looks around the hallway as he approaches the protoform room and looks around* hmmm no sign of any bot just a bunch of protoforms *walks out of the room and into the second hallway*
Astrosatis
Astrosatis
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowHeart 3/22/2019, 12:26 pm

Vision Wing wrote:A fembot stood in a corner, next to a few other bots. This fembot stood out from the others though; unlike the others, she was painted white and black. The others where blank, as if they were an empty canvas waiting to be designed. A bot comes into the room and walks over to the painted bot and presses a combination into her arm. Her optics turn a bright blue as she is turned on. Her body was limp before, but now as life runs through her body, she stands to attention. looking around the room and around to her surroundings. The bot looks to the one that activated her, waiting for orders as she has no idea as to what was going on.

Next to her was a slightly shorter femme that was colored a dark obsidian hue coupled with generous amounts of a deep crimson color. This was ShadowHeart, she had been one of the first of the group to be turned on and had already taken two alt forms, one being a cybertronian jet and the other a cybertronian tank.
She stood quietly as she observes the others getting up and moving around, though when she spotted VisionWing she immediately goes to the other fembots side.
 "Greetings young one, I' m ShadowHeart." she speaks in a smooth and calm tone, her light red optics study the other curiously before she extends a hand to Vision, offering her a handshake.

Last edited by ShadowHeart on 3/22/2019, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
ShadowHeart
ShadowHeart
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

The golden age Empty RE: the golden age

Post  Astrosatis 3/23/2019, 7:21 am

* hears a voice from one of the rooms as he walks towards cautiously* hmm reedings indicate there's new cybertroians in here i must go to them and take them to the scanning bay for scanning their vehicle
Astrosatis
Astrosatis
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 3/24/2019, 6:57 pm

Galactic finally got all of his data downloaded into his system core.   He was now prepared to go on his patrol of a sector.  He overheard a femme bot speaking to another bot that just activated.

Ah it is good to see more bots being activated.  Sorry for being rude, I am Galactic.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Astrosatis 3/25/2019, 3:40 pm

*looks at the bots and slowly approaches them* hello new cybertroians i am astrosatis i am here to guide you to where you assigned task are
Astrosatis
Astrosatis
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 3/25/2019, 11:43 pm

Before the freshly turned on bot could respond to her creator, three more bits spoke to her. Unsure who to respond to, a confused look came across her metallic face. Vision accepted her name and looked too her creator knowning exactly what alternative form she wanted. “I would like to be a cypertonian flightier jet.” Turning to the fembot right next to her, she bowed slightly and spoke, “ Greetings miss Shadowhart. My creator has graced me with the name Vision Wing.” Then turned too the male bot named Galactic and smiled slightly as she felt an unfamiliar jump in her spark chamber. “It is I who is being rude. Hello, I am Vision Wing. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Then once again looking to the new bot as well and simply waved to him as she was sure he heard what her name was.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowHeart 3/26/2019, 9:25 am

ShadowHeart smiles, content in the company of the others.
"Its about time another femme joins us." She commented with a smirk and puffs out her chest.
She had been active for longer than the new femme, she was only here to be changed into a triple changer which had been given to her just a few clicks ago.
Shadow grunts and stretches out her long limbs, her wings mounted on her backside shifting with her movements.
The femme can't help but chuckle seeing one of the mech's also shared her color pallet, a red hue with a deep obsidian black.
"Hello, MeltDown...correct?" She hummed and stands an arms length away from the taller cybertronian.
"I am ShadowHeart, I function as a spy and I am tasked with recon." She introduces herself.
ShadowHeart
ShadowHeart
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

The golden age Empty RE: The golden age

Post  Astrosatis 3/26/2019, 1:40 pm

it's a pleasure to meet such eager combatians i myself wish to become to have the privilege of obtaining triple changer technology -looks at shadowheart- i am astrosatis i don't believe we've met
Astrosatis
Astrosatis
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 3/27/2019, 4:08 pm

Vision Wing wrote:Before the freshly turned on bot could respond to her creator, three more bits spoke to her. Unsure who to respond to, a confused look came across her metallic face. Vision accepted her name and looked too her creator knowning exactly what alternative form she wanted. “I would like to be a cypertonian flightier jet.”  Turning to the fembot right next to her, she bowed slightly and spoke, “ Greetings miss Shadowhart. My creator has graced me with the name Vision Wing.”  Then turned too the male bot named Galactic and smiled slightly as she felt an unfamiliar jump in her spark chamber. “It is I who is being rude. Hello, I am Vision Wing. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Then once again looking to the new bot as well and simply waved to him as she was sure he heard what her name was.

Galactic turned back to the second bossy bot.

I think we have this under control.

He returned his optics back to Vision Wing.

Shall we do a aerial patrol?
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Astrosatis 3/27/2019, 4:52 pm

Oh uh i see well -clears throat- i should be off then -walks-
Astrosatis
Astrosatis
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 3/28/2019, 5:15 am

ShadowHeart wrote:ShadowHeart smiles, content in the company of the others.
"Its about time another femme joins us." She commented with a smirk and puffs out her chest.
She had been active for longer than the new femme, she was only here to be changed into a triple changer which had been given to her just a few clicks ago.
Shadow grunts and stretches out her long limbs, her wings mounted on her backside shifting with her movements.
The femme can't help but chuckle seeing one of the mech's also shared her color pallet, a red hue with a deep obsidian black.
  "Hello, MeltDown...correct?" She hummed and stands an arms length away from the taller cybertronian.
"I am ShadowHeart, I function as a spy and I am tasked with recon." She introduces herself.

Meltdown looked at the newly activated bot. "I have not been given a function as of yet. I would assume based on my choices for alt modes I'll probably be assigned for air patrol. Although I can't understand why. I don't believe there's any life out in the universe or at the very least any that could pose a threat to Cybertron."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Astrosatis likes this post

Back to top Go down

The golden age Empty Re: the golden age

Post  Astrosatis 3/28/2019, 8:26 am

Hmmm what to do now I guess I should go back to my post * shifts into vehicle mode and drives*
Astrosatis
Astrosatis
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum