TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outpost One

2 posters

Go down

Outpost One Empty Outpost One

Post  Arch Angel 5/10/2010, 6:50 pm

Arch Angel was flying through Earth simply to meditate as this was the first time for him to be on such a planet. He soared high above the ground at high speeds, passing forests and mountain, he could see what a beautiful place it was and how wrong it would be to let the Decepticons ruin such beauty. It was relaxing for him to fly at such high speeds, he reached Mach 2 without even realizing it. At the same time he was downloading information about Earth from the Earths archives. It was imperative for the transformers on Cybertron to keep archives on all Transformer presence on all planets, but since it was destroyed, all those archives were either destroyed or lost with the back up.

He read up on how the planet was infested with Transformers and how the Decepticons scarred its lands by battling Autobots. Upon his first arrival to the planet, Arch thought of how the planet could possibly not have a defense mechanism to keep the Decepticons off. He looked further in to the archives and found something very interesting.

Outpost One
was to serve as a first line of defense for the planet Earth. Constructed by both humans and their Autobot allies, and manned by the Earth Defense Command (EDC). The EDC is a human-run military organization that specialized and arose when Transformers were first found on the planet, it was formed in 2003 as part of a cooperative human/Autobot effort. They tried to protect the planet from these invaders and stop the countless battles, or at least reduce them.

Arch Angel thought about the defense the planet obviously lacked, and how imperative it was to get another Outpost One installed in the Earths atmosphere, this time making it much stronger and harder to destroy. He knew it didn't mater whether or not the outpost was manned by Autobots or Humans, for now, as long as they had one to be safe. This would have to be the Autobots next task. Angel contacted the Autobot leader to discuss what actions they shall take to accomplish this.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Outpost One Empty Re: Outpost One

Post  Kawai Maria 5/19/2010, 8:42 pm

Aja was in the base and had overheard the conversation between Arch and Wheelie. She put down her book and walked over to join them.

"I have heard about this Outpost 1 from my father. I have some connections among the military and governmental offices. I'll see if I can't get the idea into progress. However these defenses will take not only a large international operation but also a lot of money. Some countries may not want to give up their resources so easily, and I can merely get the ball rolling on this. Whether or not it will pass....That is up to politics."
Kawai Maria
Kawai Maria
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 5/19/2010, 8:52 pm

Angel had made the line open to all Autobots and was glad that Aja answered. It was good knowing that the humans, or at least some, were on their side. Hello Aja, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. That would be great to ask for such, but I must say please do not ask for mush. While we do need some resources, for the majority we can provide from other planets off this solar system. There is no doubt, though that the Humans could help us...after all it was their base to begin with. And this would greatly serve the Human cause against the evil Decepticons.

Angel didn't want to sound as if the Autobots worked alone, they could greatly use the help of the Humans as they proved themselves before.

Id rather see the Humans pay for a small portion of the expenses they will that did not require the Autobots searching for the resources. Also It would be mush easier and much less expensive if the Autobots created the base...you may want to bring these factors up while conversing with the other Humans...Aja. I look forward to further working with you. Having a Human that could keep up with us is refreshing. Angels tried to sound less insulting, though he would never intend to insult the Human race.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Kawai Maria 5/19/2010, 10:40 pm

I will most certainly bring this up. It would help the cause greatly.

She picked up some slight animosity but did not mention it. There had been instance in the past where humanity had been less then helpful in this cause. But they were trying. She was a testament to this. "I would not worry about our race not shouldering a large portion of the project. We are a prideful race, I do not doubt some will want to boast of the completed achievement....It is not always a good thing but in this case it can be used to the advantage."
Kawai Maria
Kawai Maria
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 5/20/2010, 9:22 pm

Yes be sure to mention that the whole operation is to protect Earth and the Human race. That is our main goal with the construction of this defense. Even if we can stop a few Decepticons it will be enough to contribute to us. Oh and maybe you can also mention that the EDC be re-instated so that more Humans can help out.Angel thought of what they had to do next, basically get the Autobot leader to help out..but for some reason there was not yet a response. Angel figured that he must be on an important mission.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/22/2010, 9:25 am

Stonehenge heard the mission and was curious as to the making of this outpost. I will help you contrsuct this if you wish to use me. He spoke over the radio wave that had been transmitted to all autobots. He truly wanted to help out, this was an important cause. Though he did not want the human to screw this up, and so he would do much work on the outpost.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 5/23/2010, 2:03 pm

Angel was glad more Autobots volunteered their services but awaited the more important one to call. He needed the approval of the Autobots leader before they could even begin the operation. Though he was grateful for more cooperation from his team mates.

Yes, Stonehenge, I will need you. But for now we must wait for approval and cooperation from our leader whom im sure will respond soon. Angle kept his optimistic attitude, he had always been the optimistic type and was sure that they would begin soon.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum