TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 4 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Meltdown 10/31/2013, 8:08 pm

Dive bomb stopped in his tracks. Never before has even spoke to him in this manner. you either have a few logic circuits crossed or you have more gall than most of my warriors. Fine you want to prove your worth to the decepticons, very well you shall take room 13e under the energon generators. I shall give you room to work but know this respect works both ways if you don't wanna be treated like a typical con then prove it to me. I command respect and obedience you ever talk to me like that again in front of others you will learn first hand how bad megatron begged me to kill him quickly. So with that said welcome to MY decepticon era, now impress me, unless you have something else to say.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFire 10/31/2013, 10:03 pm

The Seeker Frowned, and Glared evilly at the mech before her. Who was he to demand Such things from her? Who was HE to tell her to Force Respect. The Seeker walked past him and stood in front of him, She put her sharp claw up and stopped the mech in his tracks, She growled and spoke in a dark tone.

"Decepticons Are NOT to be trusted."

With that said and done she turned on her heel and walked toward The room she was instructed. She Ignored his stare and merely tapped her claws, as she walked toward her destination.
She needed to prove to the mech she was not to be messed with.
BlackFire
BlackFire
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 11/6/2013, 7:10 am

Dive bomb let an evil smirk come across his face plate. yes and that includes you as well. dive bomb watched as she walked off and headed for his chambers to receive an update on the mission.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 11/24/2013, 9:58 pm

Vision had been sitting at the screens for a while now, and noticed that there was activity in the deceptcons. She got up from her seat and made her way to her fellow bots. Not sure if they knew or not she leaned on the door way and made an announcment to everyone. "Do you guys know that the cons have been heading to Cybertron. I don't like this. I think we should investigate." She said her vizor lifting up and glancing at the others, waiting for a response.

Ace and the other two made it out of the ship and made their way twoard Shock Wave's tower. Her eyes glared up at it, knowing what was to be awaited. She then ordered her other two cons into place so they could do a complete scan and mark the con's locations. Just as she was about to ask if her fellow team members were in place, she heard a growl and looked behind her. She saw one of Shock Wave's followers staring at her, smirking she shot acid pallets at its face and lurched forward. She slammed her fist into its spark chamber and crushed its spark.

As the bot fell to the ground she checked his scanners and sighed that he didn't report them. She then got back into place and asked her other team memembers if they were in position. A few minutes she heard their confirmination and then scaned the tower. She then got the others reports as well and smirked. She opened up a offical com-link to her leader and to Cyber Wing. "I have the locations of the cons in the base. I am sending them to you now.My team and I shall stay in position until further orders." She then sent the reports to both Dive and Cyber.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 1/5/2014, 6:59 pm

Viper was ready when they arrived at Cybertron. When the ship landed, the hatch come down, they proceeded out.

Viper looked around for any signs of opposition, there was none. He pointed for some of the raiders to fan out, to do some recon.

Report once you have found our target or targets.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/23/2014, 10:08 pm

Wolfbite grinned as he walked through the base. Its been a long time since I've been just walking through the base. he thought as he turned the corner and walked through the training room. Washington really is beautiful all of the trees plains and mountains. he kept thinking like that for a while until he came to his quarters and walked in.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/25/2014, 5:55 pm

Vision huffed as she had continued to watch the movement of the decepticons and she did not like what she was seeing. Glaring at the screen with her optics, and sent a com link to Wolf. "Wolf, I need you to come to the control room. With everyone MIA and you being the only one here. I need help. If you find Heat or someone else too, please bring them as well. Decepticon's are making a move. Get her ASAP!" Her vocal wires held an authority to them, with the leader missing as well as the others, she needed to stand up and run things until Elly returned, and hopefully that would be soon.

Ace had not heard anything from any one until she felt a energon level enter her scanners. "About time someone else got here." She muttered to her self, she then sent a com-message to Viper. "Viper, I have the location of the targets, My squad and I are in position to sneak in and eliminate the guards. I sent word to Lord Dive Bomb, but I have heard nothing back. I am sending the locations to you." As she finished, she sent the information to her Commander and waited for his response.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/25/2014, 7:18 pm

Wolfbite froze hearing Vision's voice over the comm.
"I'm on my way." he said rounding the corner and taking a shortcut through the medical bay re-entering the control room.
"What's going on?" he said looking over his tracker and seeing a mass of Decepticon energy signatures.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/25/2014, 8:01 pm

Still glaring at the screen with her optics, she heard the tracker ask his question. Her voice still holding the tone it did before, but also void of feeling she turned to Wolf. Her vizor covering her, at the moment, empty optics, and her wings moving with the movement of her body as her arms crossed. "It is nice to know that another besides myself is still active. I haven't heard from any of the others, not even our leader and I fear something has happened to them. I have sent some of my squad to search for them. While I was waiting for a report I noticed activity from our enemies." She paused as she let the information she had already sink into the bot's program before turning back to the computer and typing something, and some recordings appeared on the many screens in the room.

The recording showed many con ships heading to Cybertron and other recordings from some buildings that were still active on the dead planet showed, some cons scoring the vacenity. "Apparently some of our enemies decided to pay a visit to our home. For what reason I do not know, but from some of the connection's I still have up on Cybertron, I know that Viper, and your rival, Ace, have made it to the planet and for some reason are making their way to a tower. This tower, I am afraid is one that I am to familiar with, Shock Wave's tower. Why they are going there I do not know, but I feel like something big is happening and I do not like it." She paused as her voice was starting to wavier and anger was starting to show. She took a deep breath before calming her self and then continued.

"I would like you and I to go up to Cybertron and investigate. This movement is worrysim. Have you had any contact with our fellow brothers and sisters?" She asked as she turned back to the other bot and waited for his response and reactions to the news she just told him.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 4/25/2014, 8:08 pm

Wolfbite shook his head soberly.
"Nothing im picking up their life signs but only barely." He said looking out toward the base entrance.
"I'm getting worried...really worried." He added looking back to Vision.
I have even heard from Elly which is shocking."
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/25/2014, 8:13 pm

Vision sighed, walking over to her friend. She placed a hand on his shoulder and spoke. "We will find our comrades, my team as you know can find anyone given enough time. Follow me, Wolf." She said as she walked past him and left the room. She then made her way to the docking stations and made sure that Wolf was still following her. "Let us go see what the 'cons are up to. It will surely distract us from worrying about them. What do you say, paying Ace a visit so you can get back at her for what she did to you while we were trying to recover Cyclone's body? Hmm?" She asked, trying to cheer the male bot up.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/1/2014, 11:36 am

Viper got the message from Ace. You may commence your attack. Turn all to slag.

He made his way down the long roadway of Cybertron. Then he saw it the rusting hulk of Starscream.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/1/2014, 8:35 pm

Dive bomb arrived and transformed next to viper. "So sad to see starscream like this. He was the one that helped me with my plot to destroy Megatron, only I would've terminated him myself cause I knew he would try to over throw me, but enough of the walk down memory bank lane, what's our status"
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/1/2014, 9:03 pm

Ace was still keeping an eye on the tower when she heard the go ahead from Viper. Ace then gave the order to her other two team members to attack. Not hearing from either team mate, she took that they had gone ahead and made their move. Ace activated her camo and then stalked into the tower, her sensors on high alert in case anything decided to attack. After a few minutes of stalking she heard some voices in one room. Listening in, she also decided to record the conversation as it might be of importance. "I don't get it. Megatron was killed and now the traitors on Earth have a new leader. The boss is the true leader." A con spoke to its comrade as they trained. Curiosity took the better of her, and Ace looked through the door and saw two unfamiliar cons. Making space in her memory banks to keep a picture of them.

She was about to pull out her shouler blaster to elimenate the two when she heard Storm speak, I have come across some trouble, it appears Shadix is down; killed by a con who I had trouble my self taking down. I am sending the data I aquired on him to you now Lady Ace." Ace glared at nothing before she slipped quietly into the room and shot one pellet into the face of one of the cons and shoved her hand into the spark chamberof the other and ripped out it's spark. The other con, who had been speaking perilously was on the ground trying to remove the acid from his face. Not waisting a second Ace lowered her body to the male con and whispered to him. "Who is your boss?" The con ignored her and ripped out his own spark. Confused to the actions, she felt the data from Storm start to appear in her mind.

Not liking what she was coming across, she sent all the information to Viper and then spoke to him through the com-link. "Do these cons seem familiar to you, Lord Viper? I am curious as to who this boss is."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/5/2014, 9:07 pm

Viper knelt down in front of Starscream.

You were a pathetic bot. You knew you could not defeat me or Dive Bomb.

He grabbed a couple of parts off of him and stowed them away for future use. It was something that belonged to him from his past.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/5/2014, 9:23 pm

Dive bomb looked on as viper raided starscreams remains. "Soon my brother all will know that they can never defeat us. They will either join us or their sparks will fade in our hands"
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/14/2014, 11:20 am

Viper let a small smile appear. He was working on getting something that he had lost some of his memories. He was going to be determined to get it back even if it costs him.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/14/2014, 4:30 pm

Dive bomb saw his friend and second in command frantically searching for something. "What on cybertron are you looking for. Starscream has been deactivated for years. His remains must've been picked clean by lone autobot survivors."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/14/2014, 7:43 pm

Vision sighed as it seemed she would be heading to Cybertron by herself. Seeming as she was the only one active. She missed the others, but she had a duty to do first. Boarding the ship, she set it for Cybertron, and took off. After leaving the earth's orbit, she then teleported to the home planet. landing the app, she got out and looked at the deserted terrain of her home. Many scense started to play across her thought processor, of events already past. Most filled with Galactic Prime, her creator, and her group, the wreckors. Her face plates fell as the sad memories continued.

Vision shook her robotic head and took her first step on Cybertron in a goood long while. "Now, to find the old base and find those cons. " She spoke out loud to no one in particular. She then headed north, as she went in search of her old base, not realizing the two she was trying to spy on was in her tracking radius.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/22/2014, 10:09 am

Lord Dive Bomb, go on out ahead. I shall catch up with you. I want to check out something over here.

Viper moved off to the East of their present location. Once out of sight of Dive Bomb, he found something of interest. It was an old autobot insignia, that had some of his markings on it.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/22/2014, 1:36 pm

Dive Bomb transformed and flew away to the south toward an old generator tower. Once there he transformed and landed a few feet away from the door. This area brought back memories. This is where he was created these generators brought him online for the first time. "So this is where it began." The door was forced shut and would not open with a simple code. He transformed his arm into his cannon and blasted the door open. Thick clouds of dust poured out and settled. Dive Bomb walked into the room filled with cables, tables, control panels, and several spare parts. "Viper come in...I'm at sector 82 generator T, I found something interesting so when ever your done lubricating over starscream meet me here."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/23/2014, 7:22 am

Viper heard the message from Dive Bomb. Now he had another component to his old self.

He would return later. He transformed and headed to sector 82. He transformed and entered the structure.

What is so interesting m'lord?
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 5/23/2014, 11:50 am

Dive bomb looked at his second in command. "Welcome my friend, this is why I called you here." Dive bomb holds up a schematic showing combing technology. "I have seen this before and was tested on with this put it but it put too much strain on my frame. Mainly due to the fact that no one else matched my mass. If these findings are correct once combined the individuals have unlimited energon. They in a sense become a solor collector. This could be useful. I want our techs to examine it and determine if they can install it in us."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 6/1/2014, 7:32 pm

Wolfbite had barely made it onto a ship and into the same warp as Vision before he noticed Leonus on board having just come out of stasis.
"Leonus where in Primus' frame have you been?" the young bot said to his brother who looked around confused.
"I was in stasis while awaiting orders and then i was rocked out of stasis by the space bridge." the hulking older brother said as he sat down next to Wolfbite.
"Well I'm glad you're back but let see if we can't get to Vision before she does something crazy." Wolfbite said as he began landing the ship near where Vison's had landed.He opened his tracker and looked for Vision's signal which wasn't too far off.
"She's close lets roll!" he said running from the ship and transforming along side his brother and tearing off in Vision's direction while calling her on the Comm.
"Jeez you lady bots are so impatient you couldn't have waited another few minutes? We almost got left behind!" he said with a chuckle hoping she would respond as he looked ahead at the world he used to know as home.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  StormClaw 6/1/2014, 10:26 pm

StormClaw flew past the military base scanning the jet mode as he went and transforming mid-air. As he approached the location he had been given he noticed two ships hurtling toward the atmosphere and followed firing his after burners and breaking the sound barrier. once he reached the closest ship he transformed into his robot mode and latched on. Once the ship landed he watched the two Autobots charge off after the bot known as VisionWing and decided to follow.
"From what I saw you all couldn't even wait on me to make it to the base I was a little lost you know and I barely latched on to the second ship in time.?" he said over the com his robot mode wings flapping powerfully.

StormClaw
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next