TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 25 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Vision Wing 12/17/2016, 2:18 pm

Vision sighed as she listened to what Epyon was saying. "I will not let you lose your self again my love. I will fix you again. I have repaired you enough to transform. Trying it for me once more." Vision grabbed her charm the Galactic gave her when he first became a con and let out a nervous sigh as she waited for him to transform. She was just glad that she had a back up harddrive of galactic viper.

Ace could feel the smile on her facial plates grow more. Ace looked at Wolf, her red optics shinning a warm hue she spoke. "I think I can understand how Vision feels now and why she always tried to help Epyon."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 12/17/2016, 8:08 pm

He felt the energon flowing to his systems. He started the transformation to his robotic form. Once he hit his robotic form, he hit the ground looking for a place to take cover. He was so confused until he seen Vision.

He grabbed her by the arm.

Come here, take cover... The Decepticons will see you. Have you not learned anything from me yet........

He then pulled her close to him.

I will keep you safe., the voice of Galactic was so pronounced.

Then his voice changed again.

The damned Autobots shot me down again.. This is getting to be a redundant..., now Viper was coming out...

Rejoice in the saving grace of the Creators........, the voice of Epyon started to roll......

Malfunction, Malfunction, Malfunction.........., all three voices cried out at one time...

At least they were at an Autobot base camp.... The clues are all over the place to help them...
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 12/17/2016, 8:19 pm

For a brief moment Vision was happy. To be held by Galactic and to hear his voice, it was short lived though as she heard the words malfunction repeat over and over again. Vision's optics grew mistic as she placed the charm in her hand near his spark chamber and in a calm voice, "Relax my love. You will be fine. This will help you finally balance all of the files in you mainframe."

As she spoke the words, the charm started to embed a code into his spark. All of the memories and seprate personalities soon melded into one. Epyon who had many identities now become one whole bot once more.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 12/17/2016, 8:19 pm

Trailblazer worked a long time on the Decepticon leader. He finally got all of his repairs complete, and got all of his systems working.

There you go Lad, should be good as new... Just take it easy with the servos...., he said as he was going to his next patient.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 12/17/2016, 8:28 pm

The code went through resetting his mainframe.... His body was Epyon, but now his optics changed to one blue and the other to red.....

I am Galactic Viper.... I am an Autobot and I am a Decepticon... I am a free bot...

Vision my dear... I think you have saved me once again... This brings back a memory...

There is a base here, we need to get in there.. Something is pulling me there.

He moved towards the base... staying low as more aerial bombardments continue...

Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 12/17/2016, 10:40 pm

A sigh of relief took over Vision as the code worked. She had the love of her very old life back. Something she had wanted for so very long. She controled the urge to hold him as she agreed they needed to get some where safe. Vision followed him to the old base. Curious as to what could have such a pull on him. "My love....I want you to know that i will always be there to save you. I wont lose you again." The autobot leader spoke as they walked her sensors maki g sure there was no danger near by. "I couldnt handle loosing you again."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 12/17/2016, 11:09 pm

As they got to the base. Epyon punched a few codes in and a hatch opened up. He stepped into the base. Power systems starting to power up.. Main computer lit up...

Teletran 1. Galactic Prime access code, one alpha, 2 omega, execute..

A holographic image appeared. It showed Vision Prime, a new form of Galactic Prime, it was his form when he was Black Viper. It was his Decepticon form, without Meltdown knowing his real intentions of why he was there. Plus it had video footage of Galactic's defection.. The killing of a comrade that was already deactivated. Evidence that Galactic was innocent of all of the charges against him.

He looked at her.

My dear, I never betrayed you or the Autobots. I was doing this to give you the right of leadership all those years ago. I knew that you could do it. I was in the Decepticons for such a long time. I lost my way, but you found me and brought me back. Now, the Creators have taken me and changed me. I need you to make sure that they can never get back into me. Even if you have to take my spark and replace my body to a new one.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 12/18/2016, 4:37 pm

Listening to what Galactic was saying, she step forward and kissed the mals bot in front of her. "I will always find you no matter what. If our past hasnt proven that then i dont know what will. I never doubted you. I was there when you defected. The charm in your spark chamber will keep the creators from taking control over you again. I made sure of that."

Looking at the footage, Vision saw the clip of where Meltdown took Galactic away from her and had him join the cons and the memory came rushing to her mother board. "I cant lose you again. Please dont leave me."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 12/18/2016, 5:36 pm

I am not going to leave you my dear.   I need you to download everything so the Autobots know the truth.  I know that there are a few of the Autobots do not trust me, I understand.  

The hologram changes and it showed Vision, something that she would never would believe.   It began with Vision and Ace being created in the shop all the way to their activation.   It showed her jumping up off the table starting to destroy the shop, trying to kill her sister.   Galactic steps in and stops her.   Then taking her out.   This was the first time Vision was the aggressor, showing the signs of being a Decepticon.  Then her training to become an Autobot began that day.

Teletran 1:  Galactic Prime access: Alpha 1, Beta 3 Gamma 4..  Execute.

Teletran 1:  Access granted, transfer of command codes to new Prime.   Scanning base for new Prime.   Scanning complete.  Vision Prime is new Prime...  Access control panel to be uploaded the new security access from Galactic Prime........

There were other images for Galactic and Viper.. Each one was a different style, that could be used for different style of fighting and anything else that needed to be used.

Last edited by Epyon on 12/20/2016, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 12/19/2016, 4:07 pm

Wolfbite chuckled smiling to Ace.
"Well you are siblings aren't you?" he said still smiling as he leaned back against the wall a small sigh of relief washing over him.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 12/23/2016, 4:06 pm

((Writers block has been a jerk lately. Any one know where MeltDown vanished to?))

The young lieutenant stood outside and had her optics fixated on the sky.
"At least it's peaceful out." she mutters and lightly kicked a piece of scrap metal with her right pede.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 12/31/2016, 10:09 pm

Hydro decided he would do a perimeter check from the air. Heven walked outside then switched to his air strikes mode he took off to make sure nothing was coming upon them. He would start with sharp turn circles then make them get bigger and bigger.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 1/3/2017, 1:18 pm

Hearing aircraft flying around the lieutenant looks around, but relaxed once seeing Hydro's signature.
"Can't believe I'm actually here." she muttered to herself
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 6/17/2017, 10:16 pm

Vision watched and listened to what was being said. Her optics never left the computer. " We will need to head back to the base. My team is waiting for me to return with you. I'll bring the footage sso they can see for them selves." Vision thwn stepped away from the male bot and punched in some codes. A data pad then popped out. Storing the footage in one of her compacts she tirned to Epyon. "Are ypu ready?"

Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 6/17/2017, 10:23 pm

He grabbed her hand, even in his weakened state he was going with her.

I am here my dear, take me home so I can be one with the autobots..

He followed her out of the base.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 7/1/2017, 3:28 pm

Vision smiled at Galactic and grabbed his hand. She guided him out of the base. "Are you able to transform?" She knew he was still injured but didn't know just how filly it went until she could examine him back at the base.

Ace was estatic to be able to have Wolf back. This alliance wasn't as bad as she thought then.
"She may be my sibling but I still do not like her. We are two different. We may have been created with the same spark, but that is the only thing we have in common my dear." She moved in front of Wolf before placing a hand on his face plates. "I am happy things worked out how they did though." She blinked her red optics once then placed a soft kiss of the cheek plates.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 7/1/2017, 4:25 pm

I am not for sure my dear. I will give it a shot....

He started to transform into a chopper, but just as soon as he made the transformation.. A squadron of Creators arrived at their location... They opened fired at their location. Debris flying everywhere...

Get out of Here!!!! Get backup!!! I will try to hold them of.....fff..
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 7/15/2017, 5:53 am

Wolfbite smiled warmly at her and stood straight looking toward the hallway. "I may be the last to say something but take it from me you never realize it until you actually witness it but you and Vision really do have a lot in common. Just a matter of taking the steps to find out." He said sounding a good bit wiser than his years. "Hey maybe we should group back up with the others and see what the next step in all this Creator stuff is." he added stepping once toward the door before turning back and offering her his hand with a smile on his face. "Besides I think that mace of yours could use some scrapping of those goons.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 9/4/2017, 4:10 pm

Vision glared at the enemy as she let both her shoulder blasters came out and started firing. Diving towards Epyon she called for Wolf on the com link. "Wolf gather everyone. We need back up. I'm sending my coordination now. Hurry! Epyon and I are surrounded." She cut the com off as she started firing again. "Epyon you are not dying on me. You hear me!"
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 9/4/2017, 10:03 pm

Electrious paniked and saw hostiles on the radar.
"Vision! This is Electrious! Im on my way to your location! Permission to attack from the sky?" The young lieutenant calls over the secure comm links.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 9/4/2017, 11:13 pm

Vision continued to fight, her blasters still going off like guman machine guns. The Prime tried to cover Epyon as much as she could but a few acid pellets missed the rocks on cybertron and hit her. One of them being her left optic.. Screaming in pain as her vision in the optic went black she had to carry on if she was going to survive. Hearing the voice of one of her commanders made her sigh a little even though her optic started to ooze energon.

"Permission granted. Hurry. I cant hang on by myself much longer with a leaking optic." The sound of pain in her vocal processor could be heard.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 9/5/2017, 6:18 am

Wolfbite heard Vision's call for help and looked to Ace with a smile.
"Guess it's time to roll out." He said with a grin as he turned and ran out the door and out the base before transforming and tearing through the ground on his way to Vision. "Wolfbite here I'm on my way for evac Viz just hold tight." A few moments passed and Wolfbite heard Elly's request over the comm, just as Vision answered her Wolfbite was rounding a corner transforming back into his robot mode, one arm changing to a blaster, and firing away at the crowd doing everything he could to get to Vision and Epyon.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 9/5/2017, 10:43 am

Electrious let out a battle cry and started her arial assault on the enemy. She used her blasters to hit weak spots as she darted around like a dragonfly.
"Ha! Take that you flying scrap heaps!" she laughs while continuing to attack and dodge return fire.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 9/5/2017, 11:23 am

Ace let a smirk come across her face when Wolf told her to roll out. Finally some action for the decepticon. Following Wolf to thr battle feild, she saw just how many were there. The femmebot let out an evil laugh as she went running into the mass of it swinging her mace and crushing every enemy she could get her mace on.
Laughing while doing so, loving the thrill of battle.

Vision looked at both of her commanders, happy that they came to her aid. Vision noticed her blasters were starting to run low so she switched to acid pellets and continued to fire. Her accuracy was off since her left optic was busy leaking out energon and oil. Hissing throigh the pain she tried moving closer to Wolf, getting Epyon to follow the best she could. She watched as Electrious rained down ammunition into the enemy. Shock was written on her face when she saw Ace Shadow in the mix of the battle as well. "Thank you." was the only thing that could be heard over the comm link.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 9/6/2017, 7:35 pm

Epyon looked at Vision, he noticed that she only had one optic.

"Come here Vis, let me help you for once."

He tore out his left optic. Ready to help his love out.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next