TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 5 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Vision Wing 6/19/2014, 12:47 pm

Vision was deep in thought as she made her way to her old base, memories flooding into her memory banks. Memories that she truely loved. The fembot wasn't paying attention to her surroundings when she heard voices. Her instincts kicked in and pulled out whip abd shoulder blaster, and pointed it at the bots.

Recognition over came her face plates and then soon it followed embarrassment. "I am so sorry you three. I wasn't aware of my surroundings." She said truthfully as she placed her weapons away. Then the words of the bots crossed her mind, turning to Wolf and his brother she spoke. Her emo soon empting from her voice. "I couldn't wait Wolf. Both Viper and Dive are here. I need to know why, abd the only way to do that was to follow them. We are wasting time, come follow me to my old base."

She then started to walk again when she heard StormClaw. "I am truly sorry for that Storm, if I had known I would have sent someone to help you. But things have been crazy. We lost a lot of your members and we have been trying t9 find them abd figure out what the c9ns are doing. But you are hear now, introductions can wait till we are out of being in the open. I feel like something is about to go down. " An electronic chill then ran down her bot form.

She then started to march forward again. Vision knew the path thetly were walkung by heart as it was the same path her and Galactic use to take when they were done with a mission. A few human minutes weht by intil she noticed they were reqching the base. When they did, she typed in her code abd the door slid open and she made her way into the base. Making her way into the center control room, her face plates frowned. Everything was the same, just as her and the old bots had left it. She even noticed a few things that belonged to Optimus. Her frown grew darker at the thought of him. She missed him, he was a good friend and a good leader. "Welcome to my home bo yrs, this is the place I was created and learned. You can look around while I get everything running. But one rule, if you come across my room, or Xxaron's room, stay away. There are things in there that is not ment for your optics." She then winked and left to find the computer room to get everything running.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 6/26/2014, 2:53 pm

Viper took his chance to get away from Dive Bomb. He had to get to a certain area. He left Bomb behind to recon the area. He was gone about 2 cycles when He found something. It looked familiar, but also foreign to him at the same time.

He found a touch pad to a security access area. He punched in a code not knowing, if was going to work. The hatch clicked and opened. Viper then entered the area. He started to look around, then He found the computer. He started to access it.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 6/26/2014, 5:34 pm

Dive bomb was going over the design plans for combiner technology. "With this we would obliterate the autobots once we complete this mission. Then the galaxy would be ours." He said to himself.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 6/26/2014, 9:06 pm

Vision was walking through the halls of her old base, everything was reminding her of the old days. The days when she had her Galactic and her creator was alive. She sighed as the feelings of emptiness swept over her, but the feeling soon left when she heard the sound of clicking on a key board. Pausing where she stood, she stretched out her radar and gasped at the signal she was getting. It was a familiar but also foreign energon signal. Her back was against the wall next to the door, her spark chamber starting to hurt a little as old feelings spiked up.

Taking a peak around the door, her optics grew wide behind her visor and her face plates forming an "o" behind her mouth piece. A wave of feelings rushed over her as she stared at the robot that still had a deep hold over her spark. A malebot she missed dearly everyday and craved to see, Galactic. Being as quiet as she could, she stepped into the room and shut the door. The door made a swift and loud noise as it slammed to the ground, Vision cursed at her self for not being quieter and quickly entered a code into the door. Locking her and Viper in. She then cleared her vocal wires, hoping to get the con's attention.

Ace Shadow huffed a bit as her message had been ignored. She swore sometimes her leader could be a pain as when he got wrapped up in something he was oblivious to everything else. She placed the data chips she had into a chamber close to her spark and made her way out of the room. Leaving the dead con's where they stood. The two con's she even brought with her self had gone offline while she fought the two in the room. This worried her as now they might be searching for her. Thinking quickly, Ace activated her chameleon cloak and stayed to the shadows, pausing every now and then when her assumption was right, and spotted some of the cons looking for her.

As quickly as she could, she slipped into a new empty room and looked around. Noting that it held a wide window, the fembot decided to make her escape. This will go against everything I was trained for, but I will not die here in this tower. Ace thought to her self as she transformer her hand into a blaster and shot the window, making a huge hole. She jumped through it, transforming into her jet form and taking off into the air. Leaving the tower behind, she scanned her radar for her leader and soon found him. Transforming back into her form midair, she landed on the ground with a thud and came up next to Dive Bomb.

"My lord, I have some interesting data for you." She said quickly, her voice held urgency but still respect as well. Taking the chips out of the compartment, she handed them over to her leader. "I was scouting out the tower that Commander Viper told me too. I came across some con's that I did not recognized. I over heard them speaking, saying that you did not belong as the leader. That the one leading them was the one true leader. I killed them for insulting your greatness and recovered these." She paused for a moment, waiting for the information to catch his attention. "I do not recognize the data on these chips either. I was hoping you would." Ace had decided to leave the info about her squad members out for now. As it was unimportant.
[/color]
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 6/27/2014, 3:12 pm

Viper swung his blast towards the fembot. He looked at her for a second, then He put down the blastar.

"Is that you? I can tell you are ready to kill me. Then do it."', He said.

He waited forth shot, but He continued to gather information.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 6/27/2014, 3:28 pm

Vision was unsure of how to respond to his words. The autobot in her was telling her to kill him. That he was the enemy and a betrayer to the autobots. But she ignored that side of her. For so long she wabted to see him, to hear his vocal wires again. To hold him again. Vision retracted her face mask and visor abd looked at him. She knew he was gathering information. But this information was old, from when Galactic was Prime.

"Why would I kill the one who still has a hold over my spark?" Not even meaning to, the words had left her mouth piece with out even meaning too. Her white optics looked away from him, and looked at the computer. "Why are you touching information that has been left alone since you were Prime?" She couldn't help ask as she walked over to the computer and scanned the the information.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 6/27/2014, 5:20 pm

Dive bomb looked at ace. "Well done I must express my thank you for depending my leadership, for this you have sealed your place as my third in command without question or hesitation. Now let me see these chips." Dive bomb looked them over he recognized them but there was something strange about them. "I can't place it but I know what this is. I shall examine this further when we return to base. This is most interesting though. Continue with another search of the area, I'll head to Iacon and you proceed to vector sigma see if it can be reactivated if it can we will use it to create a new army of decepticons in our image."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 6/27/2014, 10:09 pm

Ace's crimson optics held no emotion at the word that she was beong promoted. But her face plates shifted into a smirk and bowed to Dive Bomb. "Thank you my lord. I will not disappoint." Standing back up she listened to her new orders and nodded h er mechanical head. Ace knew better than to question her leader. "I will get on it, Lord Dive. If my knowledge is correct, then vector sigma should still be in the heart of Cybertron. " She hadspoken the words out loud, but she was more thinking to get self. Even though she knew Dive had heard her.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 6/28/2014, 7:21 am

"That is correct do not take unnecessary risk, the path to Victor sigma will be laid with traps and other dangers, it is unknown if they stopped working. Just be mindful, also record your travel, just in case if you have to turn away we can at least prepare ourselves and go in with a commando unit."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow 6/28/2014, 4:03 pm

Ace Shadow bowed her head. "Understood m'lord." Ace then went to turn away and take off once more, but noted something. "Lord Dive Bomb, you had said that the information looked familiar. Forgive me if I am stepping out of place, but does this information have anything to do with when you took over the Decepticon's in Meagtron's place? I was created a few hundred years before you had taken over, so I wasn't under his control for very long." Her optics her true curiosity. The fembot may have turned cold when her spark became her own, but she was still curious to things that involved the past.
Ace Shadow
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 6/28/2014, 6:50 pm

"I am trying to find something of importance my dear. Yes, you still have something of my spark too.", He said.

He had already downloaded what He needed for his memory. Now his own love is betraying him. He took her hand into his. A slight spark shudders through her hand.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 6/28/2014, 6:59 pm

Vision's optics left the screen and scanned Galactic's face as she felt the spark. She had always felt that when their metal touched one another. Her love's once blue optics shone a bright red now. Taking her other hand, she pulled Galactic to her and she hugged him. Vision didn't realize just how much she had missed him until this very moment. After she pulled out of the hug, she spoke. Her vocal wires seemed to hold no emotion, though her white optics gave away the emotion of sadness and longing for the male cybertronian in front of her. "What information are you seeking? The day when everything changed, you said you would never step onto this base again. It held to many memories for you."

Vision could help asking the question. She knew something was up, but she couldn't place her finger quiet on it. Vision's hand though still clung to Viper's and held on tight, afraid that he might slip away once more.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 6/28/2014, 8:13 pm

Dive bomb looked at Ace. "This acts like a library of sorts, it has detailed information from all the sparks past and present. When ever a transformers are destroyed their sparks return to cybertron. Normally in the well of sparks. This is very strange, fear not my dear I am not as greedy as megatron I will share this information with my fellow decepticons. I'm returning to our base to try and restore the information on these chips. You have your orders Ace proceed with your mission."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  hydro storm 7/1/2014, 12:41 am

hydro storm was sitting in his makeshift base on the shore of the sea of rust in his stasis chamber conserving his energy when all the sudden the makeshift computer's sensors that he had made out of scrap started blaring all sorts of warning signals detecting the active energon signals of the autobots and decepticons not far from his base then hydro storm wakes up with a jolt. huh?what? in the world is with that terrible noise....... holy cow there's actually autobots here on cybertron hydro storm connects to the autobots frequency come in any autobots within range this is hydro storm please come in?*man i really hope theres some fellow autobots out there i want off this desolate planet even though its my home world ive been here by myself for way to long* hydro waits for any response from the autobots currently on cybertron.
hydro storm
hydro storm
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 2/16/2015, 12:45 pm

Wolfbite had no idea what had happened one moment he's flying down roads then the next moment he's waking up somewhere near the Autobot base. he flips open his tracker and see's Vision is inside as well as a decepticon signature. Better go check this out. He thinks to himself as he enters the base. Slowly stalking his way through the halls toward the signal he changes his arms to their standard one blaster one blade combo he usually would use. Rounding the last corner his optics widen seeing BlackViper standing next to Vision and the two seem to be in love. Raising his blaster and leveling it at Vipers chest he grins slightly before saying.
"Vision please tell me he's joining our side or this is some trick to blow this over sized hunk of slag back to the scrap yard." he charges his blaster waiting for a reply from his friend hoping for the best.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 2/16/2015, 12:55 pm

Taken back, Vision let's go of her former lover and looks at her friend with shock full in her face plates. "Wolf, please. He use to be one of us. I don't want to start a fight here in my old home." She tried to reason with Wolf. The old bot felt torn between the two. The leader wanted to find out just exactly what the ex-leader was up to, but at the same time, didn't want to ruin the moment, but it seemed that already happened. In the heat of the moment, she sent Wolf a private com-link. "I think he took some information. I don't know for sure."

Suddenly she heard another autobot speak, one known as Hydro Pump. Sighing, she sent another link with the new voice. "I hear you Hydro. My name is VisionPrime. I am the leader. I will send you my location." Quickly sending the information, she went back to the matter at hand.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 2/16/2015, 3:02 pm

Wolfbite growled from somewhere deep in his vocal processors.
"I know who he was Vision but that doesn't change what he's done." he said his optics shining with a mix of sadness and rage. "If it weren't for him think of how many of our friends would still be alive! Think of Ratchet, SmokesScreen, Arcee,....CliffJumper. All of these bots were our friends and he has had a hand in scraping all of them!" he shouted barely able to lower his blaster keeping the charge. He listened to the new leaders orders no matter how much he didn't want to."If you think for one second that I'm not just following orders or that i actually care about who you once were Viper...You're dead wrong." he said sounding more like a Decepticon than just an angered Autobot.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 2/16/2015, 3:40 pm

"I am well aware, Wolf. I was there when they were created. I trained some. Do not forget I am the oldest Autobot out there. But you need to control your anger. You are sounding like the enemy." With out warning she quickly turned back to Galactic and hit him in a spot that was equivalent to a human pressure point. It caused the deception to fall offline. Vision's optics showed sorrow for what she had done, but quickly covered it up.

Turning back to Wolf, she spoke. "Help me take him to the old prisons. They are in still in working order. And put your blaster away. I don't want this room to be damaged. I need to see why the con was in here." Her voice processeser held some athoritive mixed with guilt for what Wolf saw. She quickly picked up the huge bot arm, waiting for her friend to get the other.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 2/19/2015, 7:53 pm

Galactic fell in a heep. At least he did get some of the stuff he needed for his memories. The computer system, activated a signal to some of his old bots that used to work for him when he was a prime.

These bots were never affiliated with the autobots or the decepticons.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 2/20/2015, 5:49 pm

As Dive bomb transformed and flew into the coldness of space he was shot down, he landed hard. He transformed back to his robot mode while still on the ground. He lifted himself up. "What in blazes was that? Blasted autobots, they dare shoot at me? No wait during this time we have a cease fire to rebuild cybertron. Not even they would go against their word." Dive bomb looked around trying to see if there is anyone close by but found nothing. "Viper, ace come in do you read me"
?"
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 2/20/2015, 9:42 pm

Wolfbite hefted the bot on his shoulder and carried him with Vision down to the cell block.
"Good riddance. Traitorus piece of slag." he saix closing and securing the cell.
"So what ever happened to Elly?" he asks turning to face Vision.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 2/20/2015, 11:10 pm

Vision started to move the con to the prison. She heard the question her friend asked, a little confused. "I was hoping you would know. I haven't heard from her nor the others. They went MIA." Things got a little quiet again as they made it to the room. Quickly place Galactic in the prison and locking the door, she spoke again. "I am sorry that you saw me at a weak point. Viper and I had a harsh past and part of my spark still cares. I know I shouldn't, but do know that the Autobot come first before my own feelings. You are my home and I WILL protect that.

Ace escaped yet another trap. " This is ridiculous, I am not even close. Someone must have just set these." She spoke to no one in particular as she was by herself, or so she thought. She had lost count at how many times she sprung a trap and almost lost a part of her body. Before taking another step, she heard her leader. "M'lord, I am still here. I have just been dealing with thsee traps. Do you need assistance? "
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 2/21/2015, 5:47 am

Dive bomb spoke as his weapons was drawn looking for any one near him. "I've been shot down, my guidance system is down, and I can't transform. Be alert this doesn't feel like an autobot attack but just incase it is have weapons at the ready and eliminate them first. Have you heard from viper?"
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 2/21/2015, 6:52 am

The bots that got Viper's signal from the old autobot stronghold started to move towards the signal. Viper was still out cold, but he could still hear the other autobots talking.

When one mentioned Elly's name, it brought back nothing but a broken spark.

Right now the only one for him is Vision.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 2/21/2015, 9:28 am

"I get the feeling that the attack might be connected to what I came across earlier. But understood sir. Would you like me to come to your location?" She was quickly about to say scree her current mission about locating this thing her lord wanted. She was pretty close and recorded everything she had done. So it wasn't like she couldn't get there again later, she was just tired of these traps. She then heard her lords other question. "Negative m'lord. Your are the only one I have heard from."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next