TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners! - Page 2 Empty Re: AfterBurners

Post  Guest 9/5/2012, 6:13 pm

Phoenix Wings blinked her sky blue optics in surprise as LeopardTron took off. She quickly found out why after checking her radar and was utterly stunned.
"Leopard, Wolf, all of you listen to me right now! Wolf, you and elecra are near an electromagnetic field that was hidded from the radar until it was to late, the cons are snooping around so be careful, they probly sent minicons to do their dirty work." She spoke quickly as she starts pacing.
"Somebot out in that area figure out how the hell to get those two safely out of the field without disrupting anything vital like their transformation cogs. understood? I will be on stand by." Phoenix added on quickly then tries to think of something herself.

Back to top Go down

Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners! - Page 2 Empty Re: Afterburners

Post  Guest 9/5/2012, 6:18 pm

TireBurn was utterly shocked when he heard Phoenix's call over the secure autobot coms and spoke quickly.
"Don't move you two! We'll get you out here shortly...somehow." He started off strong but became a bit unsure as his tone faded. TireBurn had never experenced electromatic fields before except in prisons. He didn't quite know how on the face of cybertron to pull a bot out of one safely yet.

(sorry for the shortness, I'm in a bit of a rush.)

Back to top Go down

Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners! - Page 2 Empty Afterburners

Post  WolfBite87 9/8/2012, 1:19 pm

Wolfbite was astonished hearing all the radio chatter. He started looking around frantically looking for anything he could use to get them out of the feild before any Mini-Cons or even Cons in general could show up. "Well miss Elly looks like we seem to get into pickles quite often. Now lets see if we could get ourselves out of here and back to base in one piece shall we?" he said before seeing a group of Mini-Cons appear over the top of a ridge. "Enemy Mini-Cons sighted. /we really gotta get out of here guys and gals." he said over the Autobot frequency as his arm changed to one of his blasters. Just in case he had to fight.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners! - Page 2 Empty Re: AfterBurners

Post  Electrious 9/8/2012, 3:04 pm

Electra paniced briefly then looks at WolfBite and sighs softly.
"I'll go first..besides, I was taught that no matter a Prime or not, you have to be fearless like one. No matter the situation." she spoke softly then quickly hugged her comrade as her engine hummed.
"Stay here SweetSpark, I don't need you getting hurt." Electra murmured then backed away and ran straight through the field at her highest ramming speed and stumbled into a tree as her circuits sizzled a bit. She quickly tested that she could still transform and she could. She smiled faintly and called back to WolfBite.
"Come on Wolf! Just run fast, you may feel a bit dizzy afterwards but I'll catch you!" Electra encouraged her comrade with a smile as she held out her hands to him.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/8/2012, 3:39 pm

LeopardTron arrived just in time to see his two comrades that were caught in the electromagnetic field share a brief affectionate moment. He smiled to himself remembering when he felt simular then took out the small group of minicons and went and stood over by Electra Prime in his leopard form and called out playfully.
"Hey Loverbot! Get on over here, or can you not do what this femme just did?" he spoke with mock humor as he waved a paw.
"I'm only joking and you know it WolfBite, just come on over here." he added on quickly and then stepped aside as Electra Prime extends her arms to encourage WolfBite. LeopardTron chuckled softly.
"I remember when I was like you two, so madly in love I'd be doing just about anything for my sweetspark. Good times..good times.." he mused as his tail flicked side to side.

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 9/8/2012, 6:56 pm

Wolfbite listenend to the encouragement of his comrades and ran and top speed towards Electra and LeopardTron. He started feeling the effects of the feild almost instantly hos cir uts started slowing and when he reached Electra he nearly went into stasis. "So what if i feel a stasis mode commin on." He chuckled to Elly.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners! - Page 2 Empty Re: Afterburners

Post  Electrious 9/9/2012, 7:59 am

Electra Prime quickly hugs her comrade smiling faintly.
"Everythings okay now. I felt simular but it wears off slowly, but surely." She spoke softly as she touched the crest of her helm to his.
"You had me worried to be honest.." Electra admitted sheepishly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 9/21/2012, 4:54 pm

Wolfbite smiled and chuckled once again. "Now why would you worry about me. I may be a young bot compared to others but I certainly can take care of myself. Or do I need to remind you of all the times I've saved you?" he said with a smile before turning to look at the other Autobots around still smiling. "Thanks for the encouragement guys but shows over nothin left to see here." he added.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners! - Page 2 Empty Re AfterBurners

Post  Guest 9/22/2012, 5:53 pm

TireBurn laughed heartily and put his hands up.
"Alright alright. Ease down. Lets just get back to base now." He spoke with a smirk then converts to his alternate form and starts driving through the undergrowth back towards the base.

(Sorry for shortness I'm short on time.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 9/22/2012, 6:01 pm

Electra Prime smiled as TireBurn drove off then looks back at WolfBite and throws herself at him in a hug as her engine starts to purr softly.
"Thank you for keeping me safe. I owe you unconditional gratitude and thanks." She murmured softly as she touched the crest of her helm to his.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners!

Post  WolfBite87 9/23/2012, 3:12 pm

Wolfbite smiled to Electra and started walking the direction TireBurn went and turned to Electra still smiling. "Lets get going Autobot." he said with a big smile before transforming to his Challenger mode and revved the engine before taking off.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 9/23/2012, 5:14 pm

Electra smiled wide then converted to her corvette mode and tore after WolfBite laughing over her radio.
"I've never drove this fast before!" she cried out as she floored it and went as fast as her engine would allow her to accelerate.
"Are we close to base yet? Have we even breached New York?" she seemed to be full of questions as she continued tailing WolfBite until she eventually pulled up beside him and playfully nudged his side before taking off.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/21/2012, 2:05 pm

LeopardTron was right behind the two laughing to himself softly. He sighed softly remembering better times for himself and flattened his ears back against his head with a sigh. He kept at a steady pace making sure each paw landed firmly and straight on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/21/2012, 2:09 pm

Electra Prime fixed her rear view mirrors on LeopardTron and sighs softly.
"So..not really much to talk about huh?" She asked softly as her radio was playing a rock and roll channel.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/22/2012, 1:32 am

TireBurn was out in front when he spied something and slid to a halt.
"Hey Elly, you may want to come look at this." he spoke slowly as he remained idling in his stingray mode his red paint flashing.
"It's a minicon." he spoke softly as his engine turns off altogether now and he converts to his robot mode slowly trying his best not to startle anybot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/22/2012, 1:52 am

Electra Prime slowly made her way to the front where she saw a lime green minicon just sitting there almost seeming lifeless. She moved closer so she could see the minicon better and knelt down silently and spoke in a kind voice.
"My names Electra Prime. Who are you little one?" she spoke softly as she noted she seemed to be crooning a bit and felt a bit embarrassed by that.
The minicon looked up at her and spoke softly.
"I-I'm WildCharger. I'm also low on energon..can you lend me some? Please?" he pleaded with a wavering tone as his brilliant blue optics remained fixed on the femme before him.

Electra Prime smiled softly and hands the minicon some energon cubes.
"It's no problem my friend." she murmured and gently reached out and touched his hand, when she touched him she felt as if something clicked inside her and blinked twice like an owl.
"Did you feel that?" she asked WildCharger nervously.
He looked at her in surprise as he also felt a little flare inside his spark.
"I think that meant something.." he spoke with a slight smile.

Electra Prime looks back to the three mechs behind her a bit nervous but remained focused on the minicon.
"What do you think it means?" she asked still slightly nervous as she starts to draw her hand back slowly.
He chuckled softly and gently took her hand back.
"Nothing to freak out about, I've never felt a spark like this before. I think it means, I'm to be your minicon..at least I think,..I'm not familiar with it because I've never really had a master. I got to watch and listen as all my other comrades got theirs..but I couldn't even spark one bond." he trailed off with a soft sigh as his optics fixed on the ground from his sitting position.

Electra Prime felt a bit surprised and sympathetic at the moment but was quick to sort herself out.
"I'm sorry about that WildCharger...as for you being my minicon." she murmured thoughtfully pausing to add a bit of suspense.
"I'll take you in as my minicon, I wouldn't just leave somebot abandoned out here." she spoke with a smile as she converts down to her corvette mode and opens her passenger door flashing her headlights playfully.
He laughed joyously and took up her offer sitting shotgun and watching out the window with a small smile.
"Thank you very much Electra Prime, I promise I won't let you down." he spoke sincerely as his optics closed and he was content.

Electra Prime drove carefully being sure not to shake her corvettes frame to much. She slowed down so she was beside WolfBite again and laughs softly.
"Strange how quickly I make new comrades." she spoke with a laugh as her headlights flashed twice then she just continued at a steady pace.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/22/2012, 3:20 am

Phoenix Wings had crashed just outside of base while trying to land but she'd ended up plummeting into a tree due to her poor choice of a landing area.
"Why didn't I convert to my robot mode mid air?" she growled at herself as her optics closed sightly.
"This is Phoenix Wings, I require assistance. I've crashed just outside base and have been damaged a bit badly." she spoke flatly over the com link obviously not pleased by her little crash landing.
"God..all this crashing is making me look bad." she grumbled to herself feeling awfully embarrassed and annoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/22/2012, 3:25 am

TireBurn received Phoenix Wings com and smiled to himself.
"Come on lets step up the pace you guys, and gal." he spoke with a laugh as he started driving as fast as he could breaching New Yorks outskirts where it was less busy then pointed the others toward the tunnel and spoke softly.
"I'm going to look for Phoenix, I'll be back. Go inside and keep out of sight for now ok?" he spoke honestly before whipping around and speeding off.
"Phoenix Wings, this is TireBurn. Send your coordinates and I will come assist you." he spoke honestly feeling worried about his comrade who he'd known for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 11/22/2012, 3:33 am

Electra Prime converted to her robot mode and her new minicon was lightly tossed out of her passenger seat and into her hands. She smiled and let WildCharger perch on her shoulder as she looked at the tunnel.
"Well come on. What are we waiting for?" she asked joyfully as she walks through the main tunnel taking it all in with her icy blue optics.
WildCharger remained perched on his new masters shoulder smiling faintly as his bright blue optics took in his surroundings.
"This place is pretty nice." he mused as he balanced himself so he wouldn't fall. His dirt bike tires mounted on his backside spun a few times out of nervousness.

Electra Prime noted her minicons slight nervousness and sighs softy feeling a bit of that nervousness transmit to her.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners!

Post  WolfBite87 11/23/2012, 6:39 pm

Wolfbite smiled at Electra and her new Mini-Con companion. "Leave it to Elly to fine your Mini-Con after nearly getting fried." he said aloud as he walked up behind the pair. "Almost makes me want to get one myself." he added with yet another smile as his vehicle mode radio shorted out and began to play a song from an earth band called 30 seconds to Mars entitled this is war. "Good song but jeez this thing is gunna bug me." he said leaning against a wall trying to fix it. "Hey could even be a battle tune for the Autobots." he added with a chuckle.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot on the trail, Lets fire up the afterburners!

Post  Electrious 11/24/2012, 4:31 pm

Electra Prime laughs softly and playfully punched WolfBites shoulder.
"Oh you always make me laugh wolf." she chuckled softly then turns her radio on with a smirk.
"Oh and I prefer the classics." she murmured leaning on the opposite wall with her radio playing my heart will go on the love theme from titanic.
WildCharger smiled at WolfBite and remains perched on his new masters shoulder.
"I'm WildCharger." he spoke kindly as his dirt bike tires on his backside spun twice.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot on the Trail, Lets Fire up the afterburners

Post  Guest 12/3/2012, 10:36 am

PhoenixWings laughs softly upon hearing this and appears in the hallway.
"Careful what you wish for WolfBite. I have two Minicons on my hands and add that to my patients when I get any." she chuckled softly as each minicon of hers was perched on a shoulder.

The black and gray minicon on PhoenixWings left shoulder smiled and laughs softly.
"I'm Strobe, just Strobe." he spoke with a smirk as he looks to the other minicon who'd said his name was WildCharger and nods once toward him.
"Quite a name you've got there WildCharger." he spoke clearly as his blue optics glowed.

The other mech minicon on PhoenixWings right shoulder was pitch black with yellow optics and he remained silent waving one hand slowly before putting it down and looking at his fem comrade then to his other minicon comrade before looking blankly at his feet

PhoenixWings looks at Strobe then to MusicVibe and sighs softly.
"Quite a handful I'll tell you. Strobes my assistant while MusicVibe here..is well. MusicVibe." she explained with a soft shrug as her wings twitched from her backside.

Back to top Go down

Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot on the Trail, Lets Fire up the afterburners

Post  Electrious 12/4/2012, 1:19 am

ElectraPrime smiled seeing PhoenixWings appear and sighs softly.
"Times are troubled..I know that. The Decepticons are growing but I know...with a team like ours, we can use our abilities..to eventually bring them down. I know I must suck at being a motivator..but still. Lets do what we can, take our time and plot our rise..We can prevail, I know we can." she murmured softly and let her voice rise to fill the hallways seeming empty void.
"I will take on BlackViper if he wishes to do any damage..I've been meaning to get even with him anyways.." she spoke tartly as her optics shone with a new light, one of protection, she knew she was going to soon be a higher rank and be the one protecting all her comrades, being depended on by many, and she already had that feeling surging through her wires and into her head. The feeling of a guardian, a looser who's lost countless times, but continues to pick themselves up and endure.

WildCharger listened to his new master speak and remained silent for a few cycles before speaking himself.
"I'll play along, I may not look like a fighter..but I'll fight for the things I care about like the Autobots who I've been sided with since my first breath." he spoke slightly nervous with all this talk of war coming from his master as his dirt bike wheels mounted on his back spun furiously.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 2/23/2013, 3:23 am

Trail Blazer come up on the Autobot Leader...

Looks like your reprogramming was successful. As you well know, since you have the Matrix of Leadership, the Decepticon nanobites are still swimming in your lube. Keep an optic on your spark.. Doctors orders.

Trail Blazer headed off to his area in the repair bay.
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Hot on the trail, lets fire up the afterburners! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot on the trail, Lets fire up the afterburners

Post  Electrious 2/24/2013, 5:52 am

Electrious Prime nods once towards the medic she knew as TrailBlazer.
"Thank you kindly friend." she replied softly and bows her head ever so slightly, starting to feel more like her old self again, that free spirited bot she knew back on cybertron was slowly resurfacing again. She sighs softly feeling alot of weight upon her shoulders now that she was leader and looks around for anyone or anything out of the ordinary, but when she found nothing she relaxed and went back to her cell with her minicon WildCharger who was in his alt form propped up against a wall. Electrious Prime thought about what TrailBlazer had said, why would she have to watch her spark..? She shook her head, some bots can be so puzzling to me at times..she thought to herself silently.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2