TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Cove,

+4
Sky Blazer
Cyber Wing
Galactic Viper
Electrious
8 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 12 Empty Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 8/2/2012, 3:02 pm

Wolfbite smiled at Electra and her new found spark and her new drive to fight for herself. "You see Viper nothing can change a bot no program no protocals nothing. The spark is what defines a bot." he said leveling his blaster. Wolfbite was determined to survive this and protect any of his comerades. No one was going to stand between him and his atonement for his past missdeeds.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 12 Empty Re: The Secret Cove,

Post  Meltdown 8/2/2012, 8:32 pm

Dive bomb shook his head then let a smile come across his face plate. Without even being told they transformed into their beast mode. "now Predacons phase two." everyone watched as they began to merge into Predaking. "Predaking ready for the hunt of puny Autobots."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/3/2012, 2:16 pm

Electra trembled a bit in shock as her optics widened then she narrowed her optics and sounded almost savage like for a minute.
"Oh come on! I think you've forgotten something, I've fought against bots bigger than me before, I even sparred with a bot as big as omega supreame and I don't tell no petro rabbit tails." She spat angrily as she puts her blade away quickly and grabs her staff that she almost never used and extended it until it was twice as high and long as herself. She then got in a ready stance and waited for any movement from the newfound enemy that stood over her and her comrades.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/3/2012, 2:25 pm

Phoenix-Wings let out a gasp and suddenly felt a bit fearful at such a sight that she beheld on her radar now. She spoke swiftly over a secure autobot com link, checking twice to assure it's security.
"If any other Autobots are in the area this is Phoenix Wings Autobot warrior and nurse. There are four of us in this area trying to hold our ground against some Decepticons and greatly need help." Phoenix spoke quickly then banked a hard right and landed beside the tree LeopardTron was in with a loud thud as her feet hit the ground. She quickly converted three areas on each of her wings into wing pistols, two on each side fired lazer and the center one fired plasma. She also drew out her ecto blasters just to be on the safe side and kept them held high, her light blue optics hinting a bit of worry. She looked over at the two bots infront of her, Wolfbite and Electra, she sighed softly then spoke softly.
"If we start to loose..we must draw back. We don't need to loose any bots..alot of us here are very vital and it would be a tragity to loose anyone here today.." She spoke in a hushed whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/3/2012, 2:34 pm

AuguryBlaze was flying over a caynon when he spotted his sister Electra down below along with many Decepticon forces and very few Autobots to stand against them. He glided down smoothly and landed heavily infront of his sister glaring down PredaKing then spoke darkly in a deep voice.
"You dare try to force my sister to do something she oviously does not want to do? Then you'll have to go through me to get her!" His voice echoed around the caynons walls and he pulled out his freshly energized mace and stood ridgidly infront of his sister nothing but coldness and determination in his optics. Augury knew he had a better run when it came to being on the defence and stood his ground not caring to move one bit, his heavy armor plates made especially to withstand heavily delt blows. He looked down at the two bots closest to him and whispered softly.
"When I say run, you get out of here with my sister, I mean it things may get to gruesome." He spoke quickly then turns back around at the ready and still on the defensive.

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/3/2012, 5:26 pm

Wolfbite looked up at the giant bot behind him. "What ever you want." He said to the bigbot. Ill keep her safe." He said turning to Electra with a slight smile. "I am so happy your brother showed up." He smiled beiefly to the bot behind him.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/4/2012, 11:00 am

Electra nodded once to WolfBite then sighed softly.
"I just hope he doesn't put to much on the line..he may be a good defender..but he has weak spots." She mused in a soft voice as her optics sparkled faintly. She rubbed her shoulder blade then once again prepared herself for anyone to make any sudden moves.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/5/2012, 9:30 am

Wolfite looked around him. The tension here was so thick you could cut it with a blade. Time seemed to stop. No sounds were made except conversations on each side. Both sides of this stand off had eager warriors ready to fight. All they needed was a command or a single shot fired. Wolfbite's movements seemed to him to be in slow motion as he looked over the gathered Decepticon and Predacon team before him. These are the kind of moments that test a bots limits weather the order is to run or fight following that order could very quickly turn optional. Hw thought to himself as he finally looked to Electra. I've been told to protect her something i promised I would do reuardless and if Augury says It can be done best by taking her and running then so be it. He thought again as his attention turned to the opposing force. It seemed as though they couldnt figure out who to lock on to Augury Blaze, or he and Electra, or any of the other bots for that matter. "This is going to be interesting." he said to himself as the wind blew bringing the sounds of the forest with it.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/5/2012, 10:16 am

Electra sighed softly feeling ackward in such a situation then murmured softly.
"I agree with you WolfBite. The outcome will prove who will reign superior..and may create sevral losses along the way.." she spoke in a soft tone as she knew deep in her spark, she may be the first to run for it if needed.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/5/2012, 11:18 am

Wolfbite couldn't help but smile at Electra's comment. "The way I see it we've got but a matter of moments beore either they walk away or the fight breaks out. I'm sure Augury will tell us to leave if things get too bad so what do you think listen or stay?" he said to her turning to meet her gaze. "Whatever you choose one thing is for certain things will never be the same after this is over." he added with a slight smile.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/5/2012, 11:30 am

Electra pondered her thoughts and sighed softly.
"I'll obey my brother and make a run for it if we have to. Nothing will ever be quite the same after this. Will it?" she spoke softly then gently held WolfBites hand for a few brief second then let it go before turning back to attention.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/5/2012, 11:45 am

Wolfbite looked to Electra. "Nothing will be the same to be honest. But the way I see things. Its not the end its just a new begining." he said turning back to the enemy before them. In a way it seemed to him that there was nothing in the world but making sure his allies were safe but thinking like that could get him killed so hetuned that thought out and decided to focus on listening for Augury's order to leave. Once Augury gives the order. As far as I'm concerned once that order is given Electra will be my responsibility. he thought to himself looking down at his blaster making sure everything worked properly.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 12 Empty Re: The secret cove,

Post  Guest 9/5/2012, 6:25 pm

WhipLash growled low in her throat.
"Lets take them. Here and now is a better time than ever since the tables turned in our favor since our little trip." she slurred as her golden optics narrowed to slits and flashed vibrantly from red, to gold, to purple as if warning the robots around her that she would tear anyone limb from limb if they got in her way. She smirked deviously as she paced back and forth, her tail blade whipping in the air quickly.
"Please my leige, this may be a window of opportunity for us to severly hurt their numbers." WhipLash murmured softly as she slowed her pacing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 9/6/2012, 6:42 pm

((WhipLash and I bounded together for one post so don't think I'm putting words in her mouth))

Electra grew a bit of tension as her blade shone in the light. She studied how her sister was acting out and smirked then called a challange.
"Hey 'sister' I bet you wouldn't disobey orders and attack me, as I move out into the clearing now would you?" she laughed softly as she moves out into the clearing quickly with her sword drawn. Then she got an idea, knowing her sister was weak at hand to hand combat and had a short fuse she cried out.
"Without any of our weapons! or are you to fond of your family that you wouldn't dare punch one of us?" Electra said with a smirk as she put her sword away.

WhipLash growled as her sisters smart remarks got the better of her.
"I ought to teach you a lesson you've deserved for a long time!" she barked angrily then sprinted foward and lunged at Electra snarling as both grunted and huffed as one another strained their circuitry to the max to keep eachothers foe from winning. Electra let out a yelp as WhipLash scored her over her left optic with her claws. Electra reacted by giving WhipLash a firm kick in the head. The two conttinued to scrap until Electra came out on top, leaking energon but online. Holding WhipLash by her scruff and looking cruelly into her sisters optics.
"I hate you. You were never there for me." she spat angrily then threw WhipLash into the trees.
"Who's next? I need a challange." Electra spoke boldly as she stood tall and worn.
Whiplash whimpered from the shadows as she struggled to get up then gave in all together and collapsed on her side panting heavily as her dark energon was spilled on the ground.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/6/2012, 6:51 pm

AuguryBlaze smirked as his younger sister Electra came out on top of the scrap and spoke darkly.
"I can deal that out ten times fold. I know I may be just a rouge, but can't you see that it's pointless right now? She is a Prime and you have just lost an elite warrior. And don't even mention your predaking, I can and will take him down in a sparkbeat if you dare hurt my sister, who I'm proud of, even though I'm suppost to be cold sparked She's honestly all I have left that's good in my world." He spoke in a low tone as his optics darkened a bit as he held his maces handle tightly. Waiting for any outcome to show itself.

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 9/8/2012, 1:27 pm

Wolfbite watched the brief battle between Electra and WhipLash and fought everything in him to keep from firing at the other Cons that had assembled. He listened to Augury's words and almost as soon as they had ended there seemed to be a pure energy around them. "Augury if you ask me that looked like the Cons just made the first move whats your call Fight or Flight?" Wolfbite asked the bot hoping hed be able to get to Electra and get her out if the fighting started.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/8/2012, 3:11 pm

AuguryBlaze remained tense and knelt down cauciously to speak to WolfBite.
"WolfBite, You take my sister and run. I know you'd want to stay and fight..but don't worry. I'll keep these ones off your tail..just go before things get to rough." he mused then stood back up and narrowed his optic at his leader.
"I will take full punishment M'lord..just let them go in peace. There is hardly anything we can do about Electra Primes choice, it's hers alone." he added confedently although his tone hinted fear he remained standing tall and strong.

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 9/21/2012, 4:59 pm

Wolfbite looked up at Augury his jaw slack. Wolfbite was utterly floored that he was willing to put his life on the libe to protect his sister and a bot hed only just met. Wolfbites spark warmed and his engine purred and he smled as he took Electra's hand. "You heard the big lug nut lets get out of here before Viper and Dive Bomb change their mind and try to scrap us." he said. "And don't make me carry you out of here either." he added with a slight smile.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 9/22/2012, 6:19 pm

Electra prime smiled weakly and followed her comrade through the rocky area and then paused at a cliff side and looked at WolfBite with a smirk.
"Here..we can get away faster if I fly us out of here." Electra spoke with a laugh then converts down to her jet form and opens her cargo door. When she sensed her comrade safely inside she took off into the horizon keeping her radar on high alert as she flew.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 9/23/2012, 3:19 pm

WolfBite was constantly checking his radar and his sensors as he rode in Electra's cargo bay. "You know theres something about this whole thing thats just off maybe they decided to let you go because theres a lager scource of Energon than we could have spotted before." he said obviously deep in thought.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 9/23/2012, 5:24 pm

Electra Prime continued her straight flight pattern and her radios knob turned as she spoke over it.
"So..not much to talk about is there?" she murmured softly as she ascended higher into the air until clouds were visible.
"Yeah..so you really think that's why they let me go?" she mused as she became a bit confused.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 10/13/2012, 4:18 pm

"It's a high possibility I mean think about it why take the chance to lose a prime?" Wolfbite replied thinking outloud.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 12 Empty Re: Hunt for red energon

Post  Electrious 11/7/2012, 9:49 am

Electra Prime sighed softly as she headed towards base then landed in the familiar area and opens her door again only transforming to her robot mode once WolfBite was safely out. She fell to her knees silently then fixed her position and sat with her legs criss crossed. She stared up at the setting sun in slight awe but slowly shook her head pushing herself to her feet and she walked past her comrade playfully brushing her shoulder against his.
"Common Wolf, lets get inside quickly..We don't want to get caught out here if the cons send out their armada.." she spoke slowly as if measuring her words but deep inside her spark something seemed to be bothering her.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 11/23/2012, 6:43 pm

Wolfbite followed Elecra with a smile. "We seem to always be getting ourselves into caves and mines don't we?" he asked sarcastically as he leaned against the wall of their new hiding spot. "And to be honest I'd love to see their armada try and take on the pair of us." he added.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 12 Empty Re: the secret cove,

Post  Electrious 11/24/2012, 7:00 pm

Electra Prime sighs softly still a bit nervous.
"I don't want to fight unless needed.." she trailed off and then starts down into base slowly walking through the main tunnel.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next