TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Cove,

+4
Sky Blazer
Cyber Wing
Galactic Viper
Electrious
8 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 11 Empty Secret Cove

Post  WolfBite87 8/1/2012, 3:57 pm

Wolfbite transformed to his robot mode and his arm changed to a blaster aimed at Electra. "Look at that you were able to disobey orders on your own." he said with a slight smile. "Now lets get you to base and get you switched over if you ask me you deserve it." he said knowing what she would say next. "And before you say you can't look at what you did just now you turned youself around to drop smoke bombs on me and tell me what you're thinking thats disobediance if i ever saw it." He smiled at Electra and dropped to his knees in front of her taking her hands in his own the hope he felt clearly showing in his blue optics. "By the allspark girl your an Autobot already as far as I'm concerned and Primus be damned if I let you slip away now."
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 11 Empty Re: The Secret Cove,

Post  Electrious 8/1/2012, 4:21 pm

Electras engine hummed madly as she felt overpowered by embarrasment, but something else overpowered her, her ties back to BlackViper and DiveBomb. She pulled away her spark starting to go crosswire again.
"Wolf...I-I'm sorry..But that was a risk just to turn around..let me leave in peace Wolf..I-I'll find a way to come back..keep yourself safe..I'm sorry but theres someone else who needs me.." She broke the news with sorrow dripping from every word then she converted to her jet mode and flew off supressing tears and trying to tell herself it was for the best.
"BlackViper..I may require assistance getting back to base..I'm dangerously low on energon.." Electra called over the cons com link in a pained tone as she even struggled to fly straight.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/1/2012, 4:28 pm

Wolfbite watched her fly away helpless to do anything to stop her. "Its for the better Wolf come on get your self together." he said to himself before he looked back up to where she was fading off in the distance. "I'll always have your back Electra and theres always a spot waiting for you back at base, so until we meet again. Good luck" he said knowing she couldn't hear him. He turned and drove off heading towards the Autobot base.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/1/2012, 4:43 pm

Electra kept her flight pattern as straight as possiable then started to plummet down towards a caynon. She used a last resort and called WolfBite over a secure com link as she tried to pull up.
"WolfBite! I require assistance, on the double!" She sounded as if she was about to scream from her sickining fall, caught in a wild tailspin and loosing altitude by the kiloseconds. Electra hit the ground hard and slowly and painfully converted to her robot form and sprwaled out on her back utterly exhausted and pained. Her wings were crooked and her paint was stripped in places. She looked weak but she was still fighting on the inside not to give into her pains.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/1/2012, 4:54 pm

Wolfbite hit his brakes and turned around whipping his tail end around and driving the direction Electra had left in. "I'm on my way Electra!" he replied as he hit the gas shifting as fast as he could and lying down the road. When he came to where she had fell he transformed and rolled to her side. "Electra are you okay?" he said lifting her head up. Come on girl don't die on me. he thought as he pulled her onto his lap.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/1/2012, 5:00 pm

Electra remained montionless for awhile before her optics slowly opened and she seemed to be choked up from emotions.
"Make it stop...please make it stop.." She groaned as her spark continued to go crosswire from her being disobediant from Lord Dive Bomb. She clung to him as if he was her last hope as she shuttered a few times before calming down a bit. She felt as if she was being a traitor to Black Viper but she pushed that thought away quickly and then went slightly limp, her fight against her cross wired spark draining her power.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/1/2012, 5:05 pm

Wolfbite watched in horror as she started to fade before his eyes. "Damn it girl your not going that easily." he growled sounding almost like the animal his name came from before reaching in his storage compartment and pulling out a few Energon shards taking one and plunging it into her spark. "Come on Electra keep functioning I'll do the best I can." he said taking another shard and plunging it into her spark being sre not to make it a violent act.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/1/2012, 5:09 pm

Electra suddenly stopped moving altogether as she remained in a frozen trance for a few cycles before slowly flexing her hand that hand somehow became intertwined with WolfBites and flashed a truely embarrased smile.
"How much trouble am I in for scaring you like that..?" she asked sheepishly as her optics sparkled softly under the small light dawn brought. She gently rubbed her thumb finger on his paml trying to not make things sudden, already feeling a bit nausious from feeling pulled two ways, one way was being with BlackViper..the other was with WolfBite. She swayed a little bit like she was going to faint but quickly picked herself up.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/1/2012, 5:16 pm

Wolfbite smilled as she spoke. "Worlds miss worlds of trouble." he said helping her sit up. "You know I honestly thought I had lost you for a second there. I thought that nothin I could do was going to help you unless you were brought before Viper and DiveBomb. and if i had to do that I would have but I'm kinda glad I don't." He chuckled before turning his head embarassed. He looked at the ground before squeezing her hand a bit feeling a small electric sock just holding her hand.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/1/2012, 5:20 pm

Electra felt the small but noticable electric shock at their hands touched as well the leaned into him.
"I'm sorry, I'm such a hazord at times it's not funny.." She spoke in mock humor as her optics glittered and she hugged herself to him loosely then looked up as the sun slowly starts to rise and smiled softly.
"I'm glad you came back for me, if it wasn't for you that fall would've brought me offline for sure." she added with a sigh as she kept her hand intertwined with his as she took her free hand and brought it up to touch his cheek fondly then drops her hand slowly her optics glowing faintly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/1/2012, 5:29 pm

Wolfbit smiled at her hand on his cheek and chuckled at what she said. "Why wouldn't I come back. I'll always have your back Electra through thick and thin. Hell Viper could show up right now and I wouldn't move a single part because I beleive in you and your strength and your spark." Not to mention I deffinately feel a pull towards you. he thought to himself. "So what's your plan now?" he asked looking into Electra's glowing optics as his own glowed with the attraction and pull he felt towards her.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/1/2012, 5:32 pm

Electra smiled a truely wicked smile, then turned around so she was facing him and she cupped his cheek and then leaned foward an in a soft breath she spoke a few words.
"I don't know..but if Viper did show up..would you fight for me?" She relized how sweet her tone was getting and mentally screamed at herself to stop acting like such a tease and get serious but her spark said no. She gently kissed his cheek then pulled back slightly, just so that the crests of thir helms were touching now.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/1/2012, 5:39 pm

Wolfbite chuckled at her the tone in Electra's voice and smiled. "I would fight until my spark was extinguished." he said as the crests of their helms pressed together. "There's no way I'd let you get hurt if I can help it." he added before leaning to kiss her cheek in return. How did this happen just moments ago I was responding to a distress call and now I'm tripping over myself to come to this femme's call shes got a hold on me that id be hard pressed to break. he thought to himself smiling as he pressed their crests together again.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/1/2012, 5:43 pm

Electra smiled faintly embrasing the kiss on her cheek and then smiled softly at him and murmured softly.
"WolfBite, I'm glad to have you as a comrade." She said with a soft gentle sigh then crept up behind him and started rubbing his backside, she rested her head on his shoulder and gently pecked his cheek again being playful.
"And maybe more," she added with a more serious tone as she hugged him from behind then scooted back beside him and watched the sun slowly rise up into the sky.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/1/2012, 5:49 pm

Wolfbite smiled and wrapped an arm around Electra's shoulders. "I'll be honest I'll be anythig you want at this point. And I'm glad to have you as a comrade as well." he said slightly embarassed as he turned to watch the sun rise. As he watched he heard a wolf howl in the distance and he smiled. Cliff buddy if your watchen me I really do hope you approve of the choices I'm making and I hope I can see you again one day. He thought as he looked up at the sky and the rising sun.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/1/2012, 5:55 pm

Electra smiled faintly and cuddled closer to him as her engine heated up in embarrasment.
"It's really pretty out here..very quiet to.." she mused as her blue optics shone faintly under the light. She hugged to him tightly then murmured softly.
"Tell me, you wouldn't be mad if I showed a little hint of affection would you?" She spoke sweetly as she fondly touched his cheek again. Not really waiting for a reply she jumped the gun and let her lips touch his, gracing him a few cycles of bliss before slowly breaking away with a wide smile.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/1/2012, 6:02 pm

Wolfbite was jolted out of his thoughts by the quick kiss Electra gave him. "I wouldn't mind at all." he chuckled. "Only as long as you don't mind if i do." he said before he leand in and quickly pressed his lips to hers relishing in the surge of power he felt before he broke it and smiled at her. Jeez this bot is driving me nuts. he thought to himself as he smiled his optics shining.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/1/2012, 7:50 pm

Viper tracked her signal... Then he saw it.. An autobot with Electra...

He transformed and he looked down on the two.

Just as I had forseen.... Betrayal, to our leader....

Then a surge of Dark Energon went through her body.... Jolting her new decepticon programing to activate.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/1/2012, 10:53 pm

Wolfbite looked up astonished to see Black Viper standing before them he lept up drawing one blade and one blaster his arms responding and transforming. "Leave her alone Viper she obviously wants to switch sides can't you see that!" He shouted at the massive Decepticon. If hes here i may lose her...no i promised i would fight and fight i will he thought to himself ready for almost anything.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 8/1/2012, 11:34 pm

Wolf bite, Electra, and black viper exchanged words loud snorting and animal noises can be heard. They stop in short distance to them. "predacons transform." their leader razor claw announced. One by one they transformed. Razor claw, dive bomb (not my character) rampage, head strong, and tantrum. "we have come for the traitor stand aside autobot or be our snack. The predacons chuckled slightly and brought out their weapons and took aim.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

The Secret Cove, - Page 11 Empty Re:The Secret Cove,

Post  Electrious 8/2/2012, 7:36 am

Through her suffering Electra was able to cry out a last sentence before going back to fighting against the dark energons stronghold.
"Can you not see by pulling me two different ways it is killing me mentally and physically? And I am a Prime. I can choose what I want but for now I guess if I must I will fight.." she spoke in a pained voice then drew her own sword standing beside WolfBite.
"You can call me whatever you want. But you never have and most likely never will call me your comrade." She hissed angrily but then started to short circuit from her disobediance but she fought it with as much power as she could.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/2/2012, 7:50 am

WhipLash stepped out of the shadows and looked at her leader out of the corner of her optics.
"She has somewhat of a point M'lord..sorry to say it, it feels like acid in my throat." She spoke with a snort as she flicked her tail then smirked as it converted into her tail blade.
"My teeth..your spark. Sister." She sneered the word sister and starts to grow agitated from waiting for so many cycles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/2/2012, 8:10 am

LeopardTron nimbly walked out from behind a tree chuckling.
"WhipLash, you are going to have to go through us to get to Electra. And I'm telling you now, it's not gonna be pretty." Leopard spoke then backed up a tree and signaled for back up smirking to himself when Phoenix replied.
(Phoenix n I are both using one post, she told me what to put for her)
The large orange jet circled the area surveying the landscape and possiable outcomes. She called over a secure com link to her leader.
"Cyclonus, it does look like Electras going to fight for her life here, WolfBites beside her, Leopards watching the backside and I'm circling the area from the sky. What should our move be. They ovously want to catch her, but judging from her expression shes hurting real bad.." Phoenix explained as she continues circling with a few missiles at the ready.

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/2/2012, 11:28 am

Wolfbite looked at his fellow Autobots and then back to Black Viper and Dive Bomb. "Can't you see there isn't anything you or WhipLash or any of your predacon buddies can do. Electra has chosen her path to follow which is her right as a prime." he said to them all in a voice that he rarely used and astonished himseld by how proper he sounded. He looked Black Viper directly in his optics his own optics shining. "Now leave her be and leave. There is no use for more Cybertronian blood to be shed over the choice of a prime." he said feeling bolder than he ever had.This is it this is where I can atone for leaving you Cliff. By saving Electra and helping her to make her own choices. he thought as he stood his ground his optics never leaving Black Vipers.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 8/2/2012, 2:23 pm

Electra suddenly felt weak in the knees as she broke out smiling faintly.
My comrades have regained my trust..this is so wonderful She thought with a laugh. Feeling a new burst of strenght her spark started to glow vibrantly and then something she never expected to happen happened. The matrix that was held also in her spark chamber started to delete all systems she classified as a virus. She smirked and lifted her head her optics glowling darkly.
"You don't tie me down, you don't control what I do." She spoke confedently as her optics shone a true blue now as her spark no longer was blowing anymore fuses and remained in tact. Electra drew her plasma cannon in her free hand and narrowed her optics.
"If you want to shed energon, then bring it on. Do you honestly think I'm afraid of you? I'm actually pretty mad at you, and my anger is what drives me." She spoke with a slight laugh.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next