TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Decepticon's Meteorite

+2
Dream Weaver
Cyber Wing
6 posters

Go down

The Decepticon's Meteorite Empty The Decepticon's Meteorite

Post  Cyber Wing 8/31/2011, 4:18 pm

(This is incase we make one of the Decepticon's subjects into an RP where Autobots are included as well.)
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The Decepticon's Meteorite Empty Re: The Decepticon's Meteorite

Post  Dream Weaver 9/2/2011, 9:53 am

Dream sat on the throne...as second in command it was her duty to be in charge of the Decepticons when Lord Dive Bomb was away. And n this case they desperately needed to start gaining territory over the filthy Autobots. With more territory they could open up more bases and operations against their enemies...i was imperative that they started spreading.

Dream patched a message to all Decepticons...Calling all Decepticons..This is Dream Weaver your commander speaking. I call you to Lord Dive Bombs throne room as an emergency to our plight....be prepared to show your hatred and act according to your superiors...no outlaw or nonsense will be tolerated this is a serious matter. Dream sat there waiting for them to file in...the Hunters gathered just behind her...Shadow on her right side.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 9/3/2011, 4:39 pm

Dive Bombs engines could be heard approaching his throne room ceiling opened up and Dive Bomb flew overhead and then transformed. His engines slowed his fall as he landed on his feet in front of Dream weaver. I see you have been keeping my chair warm for me Weaver. Once all Decepticons arrive I have an idea for a big push against the Autobots.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 9/4/2011, 9:59 am

About a cycle after Cyber Wing's last transmission another comes in. Cyber Wing is shocked that now Dive Bomb, the leader of the Decepticons, was there in-front of him.
"My lord! The ship you requested for me, Shock-Vector, and the army of Decepticons are about to land in a place the fleshlings call: Europe." Cyber Wing says as he looks back at Shock-Vector. Shock-Vector was looking down not wanting to see their faces, for not even they know he is an Autobot yet.
Cyber Wing gets up and yells at the Decepticons to get ready for impact with Earth. Cyber Wing sends out a probe from the ship that will scan the perfect forms which will make the Decepticon army powerful with the new form.
"Did I also tell you my lord that, we have brought the new scanners with us as well. These probes will be able to find the perfect forms for any Transformer. Maybe it could find a new jet form for you." Cyber Wing says trying to pick his words carefully. "I mean, look at those parts. You may of scanned an older version of the jet. Other then that you have been in battle to much. Look at that rust. Maybe you could find a newer jet that is the same design. Maybe with some of the fleshlin's new tech. Not saying you must but it is an option my lord." Cyber Wing cuts off the signal for a few moments.
After that a Decepticon comes up and whispers to him. Cyber Wing nods and makes a distress signal to the Autobots saying to meet at Europe at the area the ship would land. The message is not heard by the Decepticons but only the Autobots in this secret trap. Afterward Cyber Wing turns back on the com link and waits for his leader's approval.
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 9/5/2011, 9:03 pm

Dream was caught off guard by her masters recent appearance...though nonetheless she stood and bowed before him. Knowing she had done what was asked and would continue to faithfully serve lord Dive Bomb, Dream was proud to be a Decepticon.

Yes, my lord, and we have already made preparations to overcome more territory as you would have wanted. Its been awhile and now that weve established a good front of cons we need to push for the rest of the planet.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Shock Vector 9/9/2011, 4:37 pm

Shock-Vector looked over to the Decepticons and Cyber Wing. He felt like a prisoner in all of this. Trapped in the ship of his enemies. Shock-Vector stood up and went to a scanner and received a form. It was red and, mostly, orange. He was able to transform into a jet. In his proto-form he stood with a giant cannon on his back standing straight up and looking at his "brother".
"Brother, when will we be arriving?" Shock-Vector says, his voice fast and a little higher then most of the Transformers. Shock-Vector walked up to the screen, glaring at his so called leader, Dive Bomb, making it very clear he didn't approve of him.
Shock Vector
Shock Vector
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyber Wing 9/12/2011, 2:37 pm

Cyber Wing looked back at his brother. His brother's form shined with a combination of red and orange as Cyber Wing opened his mouth.
"Soon my brother. If we can find a good place the Autobots will come we can slaughter them all!" Cyber Wing says making a fist and smiling. Cyber Wing, in his scanless body, walked over to the scanner as a form came to him as jet armor, a combination of black and silver with many guns came onto his metal body.
Cyber Wing locked coordinates with the planet as they began to fall to Earth. Cyber Wing opened all com links and searching probes on Earth to see if he could find his eldest brother, Sky Blazer, and kill him.
"Shock-Vector I need you to kill Sky Blazer. He is very curious which will let us get the chance to kill him when we crash!" Cyber Wing laughs at the thought of Sky Blazer's spark in his hands. He would crush it and become the eldest of them at last.
Cyber Wing sat in his seat of power on the ship and ordered his men to commence the plan to crash on Earth.
Cyber Wing
Cyber Wing
Decepticon Sergeant
Decepticon Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The Decepticon's Meteorite Empty Incomming call from.. A DECEPTICON SHIP?!?!

Post  Sky Blazer 9/12/2011, 7:11 pm

Sky Blazer was flying around with a blue container below him. The blue container was his Minicon, Ricochet, as he was in Germany at the time. Sky Blazer was given coordinates from a Decepticon ship. It was strange that a Decepticon ship would contact him. Sky Blazer started flying to the coordinates in Londan, U.K. as Sky Blazer felt a spark that felt like his own. Sky Blazer raced there hoping the Autobots would come with him.
Sky Blazer
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The Decepticon's Meteorite Empty Here comes the Champ from the fourth turn!!

Post  Guest 9/13/2011, 6:08 pm

I was in Germany, pretty far from my Mexican crib, but I was followong the national worldwide drag racing teams, I was of corse the Champ, Twice, and I expected this to be an easy win, my sleek camaro body was customized so I could have more airodynamics and build up more speed with my v-8 engine and newly fitted tires with great grip. I of course had motives to continue my racing career, it started when another Autobot called Electra had been a contender in my third race throught Mexicos streets, I won, by a hair with Electra on my tail, I had to admit she was persistant to get past me and demanded a race to the coastline from san rosaline, I agreed and we tied, when she left I had a small dent in me, stuck there forever, a memory from that one time I actually meet a bot since I crashed here. I had my lucky red chili sticker polished and all glossy, I messed around with my sterio/com link and caught air of a Decepticon aircraft signaling one of the Autobots in the area, suddenly the call got to me! I was not very pleased and quickly send out a message to any bot in this area "This is TireBurn, Autobot warrior, does anybot out there know why on earth the cons are making contact with us rather than marching in with cannons blazing?" I asked with a slight spanish accent, I remained stiff at the starting line, I'd have to drive and talk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shock Vector 9/17/2011, 9:06 pm

Shock-Vector looks over. He has no clue what to say to what Cyber Wing had just said. All Shock-Vector could spit out of his mouth was, "Brother, what if... we just... get Sky Blazer to join the Decepticons. Maybe he can help to kill the Autobots." Shock-Vector was scared. He knew Cyber Wing wouldn't wait a second to rip his spark out. With the army of Decepticons and Cyber Wing, Shock-Vector wouldn't make the cut. Shock-Vector goes back to his workbench and messes with some sparks and a few dead Cybertronian pieces.

Last edited by Shock-Vector on 9/18/2011, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shock Vector
Shock Vector
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 9/18/2011, 11:44 am

I was driving past the human artifact called 'Big Ben' when I caught some radio chat, it was Tire Burn, I was the least bit suprised he was here since he was on an 'International tour', I replied back to his comm "Hey big T, long time no chat, what seems to be the issue if your talking before you reach victory lane?" I responded with humor in my tone as I rerouted toward the race, "Hello again Electra, it appears I caught the cons sending a comm to somebot around here, I can't tall who but I'm guessing that he or she is in these parts of Germany," his spanish accent was slurred and trilled alot, I couldn't help but laugh "Sorry Tire, I just am not that familuar with accents at the moment," I say with a small snicker, "Oh, but anyways, back on topic, I'm headed toward your cordnates, after you finish your race since I'm guessing your almost done, judging by all the excited calls, we'll figure out this mess, Electra out," I added more seriously before signing off the comm. I sure was glad I wasn't the only bot in Germany right now, because by the sound of it, more help might be needed..depending on the situation, and cons calling one of our kind was strange enough..
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down