Trouble in Mexico (For all Autobots)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GET BOY!

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/12/2011, 10:08 pm

Sky Blazer catches the kid and looks back at Ricochet. Sky Blazer runs off with the kid knowing that if I flew his blood would stain my cockpit and he'd die. Sky Blazer quickly ran over until he saw the child's house. Sky Blazer put him down as the Spanish people clearly said some choice words in Spanish and called me a Decepticon. Sky Blazer ran back to the battle and stayed in cover, hidden. I shot at the Decepticons as Electra continued fighting. I opened a com link over to Phoenix-Wings and Arch Angel telling them to come.
"Old man Arch you better get here soon. Same with you Phoenix Wings."
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trouble in Mexico (For all Autobots)

Post  Arch Angel on 9/13/2011, 1:01 am

Arch looked down at his wing...at what Phoenix Wings had pointed out. He looked in disgust, though hoped it wasnt what she had mentioned. At that same moment, Sky Blazer sent them a comm...asking for his help...though this 'old man' thing was quickly putting him on Arch's bad list.

Arch turned to Phoenix We must go to their aid...follow me, your damages should still allow you to fly for now. Arch then turned into his F-22 form and soared off to help out Sky and Electra.

As he approached, he could see that they were pinned down by Decepticons. Arch fired his cannons to give himself and Phoenix cover as he landed next to Sky.
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Mexico

Post  Guest on 9/13/2011, 6:26 pm

I pulled out my weapon of choice, my arm blasters then all of a sudden I used one of my odd cybertronian powers and pulled out a cannon blaster that was about half the lenght of myself, I pull the huge peice of weaponary off the ground and hold it up high and aimed at a nearby cons head, I pulled the trigger and wasn't taken off guard by the powerful recoil that could normally topple me over, the con went down but got up so I shot at it again, I looked over at Arch then get ready to aim at the stumbling con when I look back a second time to see more rust! I flinched and decided to not bring it up at this moment, I instead sat on the cannon and pull the trigger with my high heel at a con that tried to charge toward Arch like an idiot, I stood up ontop of a large pile of crushed cars, the sunlight reflected my orange paint and the blue gemstone on the crest of my helmet, I gracefully landed off my perch at the exact moment to crush one of the cons to the ground, I drew out my energon sword and cut him in half before kicking his ashes away from me, I look over my shoulder blade at Arch "Where are they? I can't see them!" I cried over the chaos, I turn back around only to get pinned, I let out a scream "Get off my you filthy animal!" I spat angrily as a strong Decepticon squashed me to the ground with his massive size and weight, my arms were pinned by a couple of mincons and I strained pitifully to get unstuck, great, now I really did look like just a nurse.

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Mexico

Post  Electrious on 9/14/2011, 9:46 pm

I looked at the con who went to its train form, I let out a yell and dove after it, guns blazing, my radar pinged at all the cons in this area, I landed heavily, I saw that I was encircled and smirked evilishly, I unsheath my dual swords and start to slice into each con bit by bit, I let all my rage pour out, my eyes glistned and my spark glowed brightly, I finished off the last one, or so I thought, I felt my hands grabbed from behind me, I let out a enraged yell and did what looked like a backflip agianst the cons chest then twirled his grip free from my hands and started to maul at him until only his rusted carcass was left along with the others I killed in my anger.

Autobot Commander

View user profile http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Fun for me = Bad for you

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/15/2011, 9:27 am

Sky Blazer came out of the bushes with Ricochet on his right arm making a powerful Energon sword. In my other hand I had a hook and attacked. The hook stabbed into the train Decepticon's face and Sky Blazer ripped some of his face off to have Sky Blazer fall to the ground and slice him in half with the power of Ricochet's powerful enhancement.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel on 9/16/2011, 12:15 pm

Arch Angel did not acknowledge any of the other Autobots, for thy seemed to think that he was the old guy. Though they would learn otherwise. Arch turned into his F-22 and soared over the battlefield, bombing the Decepticons with hard incendiary shells that decintegrated them upon impact. Though they were no major cons...they seemed to have been just in the vicinity and decided to take control, but how wrong they were. Arch made sure to avoid and civilians and just targeted his enemies...soon enough all of the Decepticons were burnt up.

Arch flew back to where the rest of the Autobots were. Sky Blazer...search the vicinity for any intel...Electra, Phoenix...are you both okay?
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Never Try To escape when your radar pings,

Post  Electrious on 9/16/2011, 6:15 pm

I look around, not sure where I was on the battlefield, I got Arch's message and replied quickly
"Yeah, I'm here, not very sure where that con tossed me but I hope I didn't get to far," I replied, I heard pings coming from my radar and ignor it, my eyes scour the landscape then I make out a figure and take a few steps foward, but to my great shock the figure was a Decepticon, I narrow my eyes and draw my sword but before I can strike I'm in a choke hold with a razor sharp sword over my spark, the dark energon was still their but it hadn't corrupted me since I had no option but to fuel the evil mineral, the con was indeed superiour in height and mass but I had speed and limberness on my side, I try to slip free but the sword dragged down my paint and I winced, I glared up at the con "What do you want, you may as well kill me," I snap bitterely as I try to figure out a way to get loose, the con was holding me way to tightly and closely for my likings and I start to thrash around in his grip, my eyes were now glowing brightly, "You are a Decepticon, I mean not to kill you but if you don't coperate then I'll have to kill you," he spoke truthfully, I was stunned and stopped struggling altogether, "Come back to us Electra, we've ALL been waiting for you," his voice hissed in my hearing sensors, I shook my head vigioursly "How, how can I be a Decepticon, I was created by the Autobots!" I replied weakly, all of me had collapsed in, "They left you to die, back on Cybertron, we SAVED you and you worked as our undercover spy, you never really had anyone to care about or anybot to care for you, we ended your misery and gave you something you NEEDED," he continues, loosening his grip slightly, I narrowed my eyes and got free and sliced into his face "I am not one of you!" I yelled upward at the fleeing decepticon jet, I shoot at him from a distance "Come back here you wussy!" I screamed as I ran after him a few feet then stopped, compleatly broken down in my confusement, not caring to reply to the radio chatter..

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

The most embarressing thing a robot can go through is being beaten up with his own face.

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/16/2011, 7:13 pm

Sky Blazer looked around as he transformed into his jet form and flew over to the fleeing Decepticon who threatened Electra. Sky Blazer transformed and landed on top of him falling from the sky. Sky Blazer quickly jumps back before he leaps at him, while Ricochet leaves his arm and starts hitting the Deceticon's face. Sky Blazer jumps over and punches him away as the Decepticon gets up and fires at Ricochet hitting him away as behind Sky Blazer grabs the Decepticon's head and rips it up with the mechanical spine still there. Sky Blazer smashes the Decepticon's decapitated head at his body making his dead body fall to the ground. Sky Blazer leans over and rips out his spark and puts it in a pocket of open space; a place where Sky Blazer was injured.
"Haha I love that I was made a Decepticon. Sure they're evil but they can sure kill." Sky Blazer said eager. "Plus the train knocked a few pieces out and made a good - umm - bag. I can collect these sparks for a project my Autobot brother Shock-Vector. A mighty doctor - well more like a mad scientist thanks to the Decepticons. He probably could use these sparks and parts once he lands on Earth. Whenever that will be. More likely Unicron will come back then that pile of rust coming to Earth."
Ricochet got up and sighed. Ricochet opened his mouth and said, Boss, compared to him you suck at fighting. Ricochet looks over and smiles as Sky Blazer goes over and chases him.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trying to think less about past events don't make them go away, they only sink deeper

Post  Electrious on 9/16/2011, 7:34 pm

I saw Sky Blazer and convert down to my corvette and burn rubber, not wanting to be seen in my state of panic, the cons had strangly fleed, we must be closer to their base if they are tempted to send out more experienced fighters, I knew that Sky Blazer probly would catch up to me but I didn't care, I had something called persistance and tons of thrust thanks to the part of my jet, I let my sterio blare, but not very loud since I needed to listen to the skies and my radar, I kick up a cloud of dust as I floored it over the uninhabited terrain, I picked up a strange reading and instianly stopped, I was driving much to fast and when I stopped I toppled from my front bumper to my transistors, I hoped no one saw that and picked myself up then continued my drive,

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/17/2011, 4:24 pm

I heard Arch Angel send a comm and was still straining at the weight of the con who pinned me down, "I'll send my cordnates, although I'm still functioning I don't have that 'showroom new' look," I muttered angrily as I could just hardly grab my cannon when all of a sudden the black and white minicon turns on the other minicon, I stared in suprise at the two minicons as they scrapped around, the con didn't seem bothered by it and I took advantage and punched him in the face. The fight lasted long bt eventually I came out on top, with gashes and leaks gallore, I looked down at the minocon who helped me and the minicon looks back to me "Thanks for the save, want to come with me?" I asked the small structured bot whos golden eyes shifted around, "Sure, sounds like a good idea, but we'd better go before they send out more troops," the minicon called NightFury tells me, I nod my head quickly "Rodger that," I replied and converted to alt form only to hear my wheezing enegines, I felt NightFury moving about in the cabin and she did something that capped my engines "Thanks again," I say with a chuckle, "No problem, now lets bounce this joint," she replied as I glided away, "Arch Angel come in, this is Phoenix Wings, I have found a minicon ally, I will wait for guidance for where to head toward, I can't stay in this area to long since the increase in Decepticon activity, Phoenix Wings, standing by," I reported over com link,

Back to top Go down

So... now what?

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/19/2011, 8:27 pm

Sky Blazer stops chasing Ricochet and begins to transform as Ricochet leaps in front of him and turns into a container like box. They link together and fly into the air.
"So what's next guys? Hmm, hey old man what now." Sky Blazer booms into the com link.
"I don't think he is that old." Ricochet replies after Sky Blazer.
"And if he is?"
"Then I owe you some energon. Who cares."
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel on 9/20/2011, 4:04 pm

Arch got the message from Phoenix, and they had to act quickly...a Decepticon must have left before the battle and trapped her. Arch turned to Sky...Sky go and take care of the last con and make sure Phoenix is ok...ill take care of Electra and make sure no more retaliate which they are not likely to do.
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trouble in Mexico

Post  Electrious on 9/20/2011, 5:48 pm

I send out a call to everybot in the area, "Hey, I'm fine, just doing some recon, you'd better check up on Phoenix Arch, she hasn't replied to my calls at all, I'm afraid a con may have snagged her..or worse," I called over my com, hesatating at the last bit, I keep a low profile as I watch some smaller cons walk past, I hid myself behind a rock, making sure nothing stood out, my red paint wasn't very helpful but it worked, I tried Phoenix Wings com again "Phoenix, come in Phoenix?" I asked but a static buzz intturepted my call, I sigh and go back to focusing on recon.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/20/2011, 6:21 pm

I suddenly felt something hit my left side "Night, whats going on in there?" I asked quickly as I try not to get worked up, "Phoenix, it just so appears that your engines have gone dead, and your out of energon.." Night Fury replied hesitantly, I start to fall again, this was not a good day for me,
"This can't be happening! I mean for Primus sake I'm a Fighter and a nurse but all this scrap is making me look like a nurse, so help me I'll strangle somebot," my tone became highly stressed and annoyed, I crashed in, what a coincedence, front of a tall Decepticon. I got up, staggering slightly,
"Oh here little nurse, need a hand?" he asked sarcastically, I glowered at the ground "Shut your trap, just because I'm a nurse doesn't mean I'll play nice," I snap bitterly, NightFury slapped my shoulder "You do know, if you don't get out of here within twenty minutes your going to black out until you get energon," she whispered to me, I look down at her out of the corner of my eye "I know," I spoke stiffly, my orange armor plates were covered in dents and energon splashes, hopefully not from me, I saw the con swing a hammer at me but I deflected it with my sword then with my foot I unsheath the hidden dagger at the bottom of my foots high heel and cut into the cons weak armor. It took awhile but eventually I beat the con to scrap metal, now to boost my faulty signal, just as I'm about to send out my signal with a nearby radio tower something stabs my spark, I let out an anguished cry as I compleatly went down, I'd never gone down..never, "Phoenix Wings!" I heard Night Fury exclaim in shock, "Call, Arch Angel," is all I can get out of my mouth before I pass out on the battlefield.

Back to top Go down

What am I, a babysitter?

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/20/2011, 9:36 pm

Sky Blazer flies by until I see the red and orange color of Phoenix-Wings and some Deepticons. I transform into my robot mode and use my wings to glide down there as I fire at the Decepticon.
Ricochet falls to the ground like a comet and yells,"Hey, wazzup!"
"Wasabi!" Sky Blazer says as he glides lower down and hits the Decepticon away as they engage into battle. Sky Blazer, accompanied by Ricochet, start to thrash the Decepticon.
A few swipes of their attacks and the Decepticon falls to his knees as Sky Blazer thrusts forward and smashes the 'con's body away. Ricochet tackles the Decepticon Minicon that was near Phoenix-Wings. Sky Blazer grabs a spark and connects it to Phoenix-Wing's, powering her spark up with energon. Sky Blazer puts the spark into his compartment.
"Hey wake up, or do I have to punt you. Something these humans call a football. Yeah I think that's what those European humans call it. Eh." Sky Blazer says leaning down and helping her up.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I may not act like a nurse, but I can drill a hole into your optics,

Post  Guest on 9/22/2011, 6:42 pm

I brush SkyBlazers hold away and easily get to my feet, my heels make a soft tapping noise on the rocks as I uncovered NightFury under a radio tower, but it was broken, "Phoenix, hey, great to see you up again, sorry about taking so long, I couldn't get Arch Angels frequency on this scrapheap of a tower," she tells me, moving gracefully as her glossy lavender and white paint was faintly scarred, her green optics trace the tower one last time before she moves and walks at my side, I look back to Sky Blazer "I'm going to find Arch Angel, come if you wish or stay and try to find Electra, she's very hard for even an elite tracker to find when she's in recon mode, but I don't guess you have much better to do," I explained with a hint of humor, I go to my alt form and flew away with NightFury's smaller jet form tailing my and rising in my wake, I try to boost my signal as high as possable "Arch Angel, this is Phoenix Wings reporting, where should we meet up? I think I may have found something to help us reach the main level of the cons operations," I spoke over the comm that I'd secured incase the enemy was in hearing range,

Back to top Go down

Elite Tracker?! Ugh.

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/26/2011, 7:35 am

Sky Blazer transforms along with Ricochet. Sky Blazer starts his thrusters and flies into the sky looking at the ground for a little destruction. It'd probably be a sign of Electra anyway.
"Ricochet you see anything down there?" Sky Blazer says sleepily. He has been tired from the lack of Energon. Inside his jet form the spark connects to his body refueling him.
"No. All I see is.. green, trees, and some Decepticons." Ricochet replies. "Maybe if we follow the Decepticons, we can find Electra."
"Probably. Urghh this is going to be a long day."
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Horray for shiny red buttons ment not to push!

Post  Electrious on 9/26/2011, 2:16 pm

I get into the Decepticon tunnel, the dark energon on the walls reminded me of how low I was on mine, I grab a few and put them in my storage container, I snuck into the computer room and see a red button, I wonder why they would need a button that size, being a good spy I snuck out into the room pulling out my sword that was full of raw energon, dark energon to be correct, I heard a few loud sirens and smile crookedly as I hit the button, a red flash starts up in all the rooms, I heard the computer's voice "Alert alert, two minutes until self destruct!" its annoying tone rang out, I drove out toward the exit, my engine roaring loudly, I jump off the cliff as it explodes, I let out a loud cry of joy as I landed with a bouce on all my tires, I sure hope my shock absorbers didn't wear down, I drove faster as the wind slapped aginst my windshield, trying to hold back my speed demon, but it was to late, I did stop as I almost fell into the water, I convert to robot then do a mid air twist and head toward the nearest Autobot signal on my radar, and of corse it was SkyBlazer. I found him looking around and get under him, just in his shadow, I called up to him,
"Hey Sky, looking for something?" I yelled over the loud roar of my engine,

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

I swear to Primus... and maybe Unicorn.

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/27/2011, 10:02 pm

Under Sky Blazer there was Electra. Sky Blazer lowers down and goes in front of Electra as Ricochet opens the container. Sky Blazer yells on the com link to get in. Once Electra drives in Sky Blazer flies up higher as a great fireball comes from a hidden Decepticon base.
"What on Cybertron did you do?!?!" Ricochet barks at Electra.
"I don't know but I don't think the old man'll like hearing about this." Sky Blazer replies as they continue flying on the horizon.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tracking will never stop going through my processors,

Post  Electrious on 9/30/2011, 6:58 pm

I convert to robot and sat down "Hey, I probly just stopped the cons from sending out more warriors and scouts, you can thank me later, I am an undercover elite tracker after all, and we have to do anything that will give us the upper hand, by the way I don't want to hear your lecturing about how 'dangerous' or stupid that was, so if you need me I'll be on the ground,"
I remarked as I slip out the back and free fall in corvette mode to the ground, I hit hard but not hard enough to break something, now all I had to do was try to survive being yelled at some more, but of corse my tracking skills were still processing through my head and in one of the computers I found out that some cons were at a near by human facility, and that gave me another idea..

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Why I never liked water,

Post  Guest on 10/20/2011, 9:00 pm

I banked a hard right turn as the sunlight reflected off my paint, I was flying over water and tried not to get any closer, I'd had enough experences with this human resource in my first few years here and didn't want to chalk up another one, I landed elegantly on my two feet, Night Fury at my side, her green eyes darting around curiously, I blinked a few times and see a large green field full of what humans call 'flowers', I pick one and sit down and look at it from each angle, I was curious why humans were so interested in flowers other than for science, I look over at the small nearby town, I see one of the human girls with a flower and watch silently as she hands it to a boy, I shook my head and snapped back into reality, I had to find Arch Angel right now, I drop the flower and then walk away. I heard Night Fury following me and she held up the red flower for me, I take it hesantly, "Thanks Night, now we'd better keep looking," I replied as we flew off, I was clinging to a bitter memeory, I once had a brother I could keep close to but after his death I've never really felt the same, like that feeling had died off, but here I was, alive and still carrying these memories with me like an iron weight. I never had anybot to turn to now, my jet controls started zapping like crazy and my fears all shot out at me, I transformed to robot form and hovered over the water conducting electricity as my eyes stared wide eyed, locked onto those memories, this was not a normal flash back, I screamed loudly as my entire body became encased in electric, all the rage and fury, never able to claw my way to a warrior, always the weakling! They were wrong about me, I let my cannons go off blazing, I shot into the skies as my hurt and pain poured out like acid, I didn't calm down or care to listen to Night Fury. Self control was not on my side as all my ammo fired at once, I was hurting myself physically and mentally seeking revenge, I hovered there laughing hoarsly, "They were wrong, I am not a nurse maid!! I will avenge my losses!" I cackled as my jet engines roared.

Back to top Go down

Why does she always have to annoy me?

Post  Sky Blazer on 10/21/2011, 8:51 am

Sky Blazer turns around and launches Ricochet down to the ground. Ricochet transforms and follows Electra.
"I got her. Go look for Phoenix." Ricochet says over the radio. Sky Blazer turns around and flies, looking for Phoenix-Wings.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I don't beg, I take.

Post  Electrious on 10/22/2011, 9:30 am

I let my radio blade loudly as the bass shook my frame, I was well aware that Ricochet was following me and slow a tad bit, I turn the radio down as I am just outside the human facility. I hid behind one of the buildings and see one of the humans cars, it was an old voltswagon rabbit, and I thought those were long gone! I look behind my shoulder at the blue army jeep, "Don't get me wrong but I may have been created on Cybertron but I had a human life to, what you'd call a techno organic." I spoke quietly as I shrunk down into my old human form, my long bronze hair in a ponytail and what I was wearing startled me, I froze and stare at my cheerleading uniform, the golden threads brought out my green gold eyes. I swear my cheeks were bright red as I laughed softly then clear my throat "School was my crib, did or got whatever I wanted, straight A student." I added as I stretch out my limbs, it was no quiestion why I was once a cheer leader and a ballet teacher. But back to my idea, "I am pretty sure that some humans are helping the cons so I'll check out the area and see what I can find." I spoke in my light tone, my teeth sparkled a pearly white as I smiled, I walked away my hips swinging. I had an idea how to bait a follower in and extract the information, of corse my charm was efficent and pulled in my prey. A few minutes later I go back behind the building with bloodstained hands and a crowbar in hand along with a bullwhip, "Secret underground entrance to a sort of trading post with humans and cons a few clicks from here," I reported as I flip my ponytail.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top