Trouble in Mexico (For all Autobots)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fire up the after burners

Post  Guest on 9/1/2011, 3:33 pm

I was soaring up in the sky when something came over my com link "This is Electra, is Phoenix-Wings listining?" I hear my friend Electras voice call over all com link connections, I smiled
"This is Phoenix Wings Electra, I'm en route to your position just shoot up a flare when you get to an isolated area," I tell her as my huge orange jet wings cast a large shadow, I quickly use my boosters and my powerful thrust to get to Michigan quickly before my friend could be corrupted..

Back to top Go down

Lets see if I can fly, wait, I was wrong I'm now falling

Post  Electrious on 9/1/2011, 3:57 pm

I hovered waiting for a call when I got one "This is Phoenix Wings Electra, I'm en route to your position just shoot up a flare when you get to an isolated area," Phoenix wings voice came over the line, I smile a bit when my engines kill, "Oh slag," I whimper as I plummet downward in a spiral, smoke coming from my engines,
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Corrupted or not, better make it quick before her mind dies off and her ghost flies off..

Post  Guest on 9/1/2011, 4:26 pm

I see Electra go into a spiral and I shoot foward and convert to robot in mid flight to catch my friend, I smile at her "I thought our meeting would be casual, not me playing rescuer again," I speak with light humor, she quickly explained what she attempted to do earlier and I too look to see that the shard had dug itself deeper into her spark chamber, I sighed "Great, if those stasus cuffs couldn't hold you last time nor any of my other places then this makes things complicated," I mused thoughtfully, I look over at the other Autobot I let Electra go as she hovered behind me, I tilt my head "SkyBlazer right? Autobot ," I asked curiously "I'm sure you know of this slight corruption occuring right now, I need your help to hold Electra back since aparrently nothing else worked for her the first time, the same for my other victims that got cured seeming in cybercycles," I tell him with a gaze up at the sun, I twirled a large pair of plyer looking things like a baton, "I know your going to ask what happened the first time with Electra, well I'll tell you, it was back in the great war and we always had our com links attatched since she got in the most trouble being a part time spy and all that, after the cons used her and others as lab rats for dark energon I found Three shards in her spark chamber, slowly killing it from the inside out, it took our strongest fighter to hold her back since stasus cuffs had no effect at all, Eventually as I went for the last one it sunk deeper and she pried herself free and fleed, we didn't find her and the dark energon was killing her, I tried my best to locate her but it was like her signal was offline, only now did I find out that if dark energon is contained in its host for too long it will jump them offline then reboot at a later time," I explained as I kept an eye on Electra as she looked oddly pale under the light, I blink
"Electra.." I start to speak but then a furious purple glow bursted out again, Oh primus, and we were in a populater area too, just grand.

Last edited by Phoenix-Wings on 9/1/2011, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

On the road again! Or the sky...

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/1/2011, 6:22 pm

Sky Blazer looks at them as Ricochet pops out of his chest. Sky Blazer tries to grab him but Ricochet kicks him in the face and drops to the ground getting up. Ricochet transforms into his other alt-form: a blue container as Sky Blazer picks her up and puts her in and closing it.
We must get to Mexico. The Autobot named Arch Angel may be waiting for us. Electra will stay in there while we fly. You are a jet so you will be able to take flight with me. Ricochet, Sky Blazer says as he hits the container that is Ricochet. "We're going to Mexico. If we go quickly we can make it in an hour."
Sky Blazer stands on the container and transforms, hooking the container and him together. Sky Blazer starts his thrusters and flies into the air with Ricochet and Electra below me.
"Nothing more then that. We already destroyed a couple of cons. If we stay low we won't be spotted." Sky Blazer connects to the same com link that he heard Arch Angel's signal from and then gets ready to speak. "Am I mistakened or is this the channel old man Arch Angel used? If it is I will tell you this: meet us at the coordinates you told us to go to. We will be there in an Earth hour or so. The Decepticons won't see us coming." Sky Blazer says into the com link as he continues flying with Ricochet, Electra, and Phoenix-Wings.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Horray for being half dead..Yeah right.

Post  Electrious on 9/1/2011, 6:53 pm

I glower as I'm incased yet again, I ram the front of my corvettes bumper against the containment and then adjust my mirrior so it catches the light and hits Phoenix Wings windshield, she flew closer and then over shadowed Sky Blazer, her bright orange paint hurt my optics under sun light, she spoke sternly "You'd better let me take her, besides, I can fly faster than you, and I'm a medic," she speaks as I ram my tailgate into the confined space as it shifted a bit, "I suggest you listen to her unless you want me to explode and possably kill us all," I added with a hint of anger, I rammed my bumper into the container creating another dent, I smile as the container shifted,
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Medics orders

Post  Guest on 9/1/2011, 6:58 pm

I overshadowed Sky Blazer with my huge wings fanned out, "I mean it, she's dangerously close to being corrupted and if she's confined when she does its death to this entire area of America," I spoke angrily as I flip upsidedown until my tail fins touched yours, "I believe I'm the one whom knows more about dark energon and what it can do, so are you going to hand her over or do I have to take her?" I asked as my cannons spun around from under my wings,

Back to top Go down

Cannons? Really?

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/1/2011, 8:09 pm

Your threats don't annoy me. But with Ricochet on my engines I suppose I could make it to Mexico before you. Here she goes. Sky Blazer says as Ricochet opens up his form and Electra rolls slowly out as Phoenix will catch her afterwards, hopefully.
Ricochet morphs around Sky Blazer's alt-form and combines with his engines shooting out a burst of energon that propels Sky Blazer at alarming speeds away from both of them. Sky Blazer goes around 300mph leaving their sight in less them 30 seconds.
Ricochet begins to talk after he hasn't for a long while. See ya at Mexico losers! Ricochet joked as a quick chuckle came from him.
They were out of sight and heading to San Rosalia.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Whos the looser now?

Post  Electrious on 9/1/2011, 8:20 pm

I felt more content as I went into phoenix wings controll center, my spark chamber still glowing purple but it didn't matter "Warp speed?" Phoenix wings asked me I smiled at the thought "'no, we don't just want to win, we want to make them cry," I say with a crooked smile, Phoenix Wings flew higher "OH, you mean speed of light, got it covered," She tells me as about ten huge rocket boosters come out of her jet form. I smiled as we prepared for the jump,
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Traveling at the speed of light

Post  Guest on 9/1/2011, 8:28 pm

I charged up my boosters for the jump and as the after burners started to fire up my twin engines roared like a feral tiger, I shoot past SkyBlazer "Whos gonna loose now!" I yelled over the sonic booms, I vanised into the horizon, "Computer, tell me the arrival time to our destination, " I spoke to my systems, "Fourty earth minutes," the computer tells me as the radar pinged, I laughed loudly
"Make that ten," I speak as I went way over my speed limit, my slender body catching air and gliding over it.

Back to top Go down

Haha that was a fail.

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/1/2011, 9:04 pm

"Don't they know at that speed it will be hard to stop?" Ricochet says as we fly at our enhanced speed.
Sky Blazer transforms and lands in some of the trees crushing them as he sneaks by. The Decepticons aren't in control of Mexico. Sky Blazer thought to himself as he walked his energon sniper rifle loaded. He continued to walk with Ricochet in his chest. Sky Blazer turns back to see a little Mexican kid touching his foot. Sky Blazer leaned over and felt him. The boy was warm, not like most of the things Sky Blazer has felt. Sky Blazer stopped as the kid still staring at him said some words in Spanish. Sky Blazer looked down as he did not know what he was saying. Sky Blazer transferred data from a nearby computer and downloaded the Spanish language. The boy and Sky Blazer started to talk. A call from Electra and Phoenix-Wings got Sky Blazer to stop and walk off as he was stalked by the young boy unknowingly.
"That boy was luckily young. His parents wouldn't believe his stories of us, I hope." Sky Blazer says as he continues walking.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh shoot, where are the brakes?

Post  Electrious on 9/1/2011, 9:24 pm

Phoenix wings and I were just over san rosealine when suddenly we went right by, "Phoenix!" I yelp
"No brakes, I'll turn around," she tells me quickly as she loops making my spark hurl "Stop stop!" I cried out as she went into a barrel roll, I fell out the window and landed in something squishy, I look down, "Oh ewww, Goats!!" I jump up and quickly threw the dead goats as far away as possable
"We must never speak of this again," I say darkly as my eyes shift to the floor at my bloody back,
"Agreed," Phoenix Wings snickered. I glare at her "Is that a camera?" I asked as I poke something under her wing, "uhmm," she droned, I grab it and smashed it "NEVER," I snap angrily
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

"Is that goat parts on you? Gross!"

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/1/2011, 10:14 pm

Sky Blazer walked over to where he saw Electra and Phoenix fall and see goat limbs and blood all over her.
"What the slag?!?! Why do you have goat stuff on you. Thankfully it looks like only two goats were smashed." Sky Blazer says as the Mexican boy runs over yelling: "Hombre de metal de metal hombre! Su amigo destruyó dos cabras!"
By his tone he was mad, afraid, and sad about the goats that had just died. Sky Blazer leans over and very lightly pats him on the head.
"I am sorry about the goats but if the Decepticons get here then we are in allot of trouble. They may kill all the goats here. We will try and help you for the trouble they will do more then kill goats." Sky Blazer says out of his radio as it speaks Spanish as he talks. "We are sorry little one. We have to defeat the Decepticons in the area."
Sky Blazer gets up as Ricochet moves to his arm and makes a fusion cannon. Sky Blazer walks passed them and looks around the area.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I speak spanish and english to

Post  Electrious on 9/1/2011, 10:23 pm

'Ha ha very funny, now if you excuse me I must bathe, " I spat at Sky Blazer, I look at the boy kindly "Siento lo de su cabra, soy Electra y vamos a mantener la seguridad, prometo," I spoke spanish with ease, the boy looked up at me smiling now "¿Realmente miss Electra?" he asked me, not crying as much as he was a few minutes ago, "Estoy seguro posotivly," I tell him, he smiled and went off to his house, "Tenga cuidado de camino a casa poco uno!" I called after him as he called back "Echaré electra" He called back as he ran off, "ah,Un buen muchacho," I sighed I cleared my vocal processors and look at my dumbfounded team mates "Que, I mean what?" I asked as I blushed a bit.
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Spanish, my least favorite language.

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/1/2011, 10:40 pm

Sky Blazer stares at Electra to lazy to translate it.
"Dumb internet connection. Won't let me use one of the human's online translators anymore." Sky Blazer says staring at some movement in the bushes to the side. "Watch out!" Sky Blazer yells as he fires over there as around ten Decepticons, around four minicons, and three ginormous cons. I fire at them disrupting their formation as I roll over. Ricochet's blasts from his fusion cannon form are devastating to the enemy as Sky Blazer looks over at the Decepticons rallying back to normal.
"Alright boss let's kick some tail-pipe!" Ricochet says they fire at the incoming Decepticons.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trouble in Mexico (For all Autobots)

Post  Arch Angel on 9/2/2011, 12:44 pm

Arch stood waiting for the rest of the Autobots to meet him, though was rather ticked off at the one who referred to him as 'old man'...though they would learn respect as they havnt had his experience and none under his command. He could sense that they were getting closer...their transmission signals gave them away as they were already programed in Arches mainframe. Hopefully Electra was alright and recovered what she needed to recover....though the rampant robot still raged on, if they were lucky there would be no hostility...though force is clearly necessary.
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to back, toe to toe, a fluent dance of killing

Post  Electrious on 9/2/2011, 8:52 pm

I had no time to go alt mode before the cons were upon us, I not the same helpless protoform when they raided the base last, I felt something click in my spark as I almost effortlessly slip behind Sky Blazer and put my back lightly to his, I knew he'd probly complain or something so I whispered
"Just shut up and shoot, I've got your back," I snapped softly as I pull out my dual arm blades and supress a shocked gasp as they glow purple, stupid dark energon, as the cons encircled us I pressed closer to my comrad almost certian he'd snap or something, but as long as it kept us alive it was efficent.
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Ricochet takes a break.

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/2/2011, 11:24 pm

Sky Blazer fires as his left hand transforms into his energon short sword as he cuts through several minicons in a few swipes. He fires at a few Decepticons with Ricochet until nothing more comes from Ricochet. Ricochet jumps off of Sky Blazer and tries to fire at them and then transforms and drives away.
"Hey! Ricochet get back!" Sky Blazer yells as he stops to continue fighting with his short sword until he makes his other arm into another short sword and fights with dual weapons.
Sky Blazer uses the engines that are attached to his feet to levitate himself a little and fly around the battlefield until he jumps on one of the giant Decepticons and stabs down on his head until reaching in pulling his spark out, ending his brief life. From behind Sky Blazer is grabbed and thrown over by a Decepticon as they crowd me pulling at my armor and hitting me a few times. I hit them away but as soon as I do I am over powered again.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh for primus sake,

Post  Electrious on 9/3/2011, 4:53 pm

I saw Ricochet drive off and then the cons overpowered Sky Blazer, I held my pistols up and got a perfect shoot and got one con right through its evil spark, the others turn to look at me, I laughed
"Hey deceptacreeps, Looking for me?" I spoke loudly as I raced foward, my pistols firing rapidly, I looked up and then see Phoenix Taking off "I'm going to find Arch Angel, be back soon," she tells me over con link, I nodded as I cut a cons head off, it rolled a few feet, "Hear you loud and clear, be quick though," I responded as she shot off into the horizon, as soon as I get close enough I held out one hand to Sky Blazer while my other held the pistol at any con who dared to close me in,
"Need a hand?" I asked him as my red paint shone under the light,
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Yeah I owe you one. Sike.

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/3/2011, 9:28 pm

Sky Blazer takes the hand and transforms launching into the sky and flying away slightly until I turn around arming my weapons. A barrage of missiles and energon are launched at the Decepticons picking them off one by one until I dive deep and drop a carpet of smoke bombs as they all go off making a fog around. Sky Blazer transforms and goes into his Chameleon mode being unseen as he kills several Decepticons. He uses his sniper rifle to, with a few shots, kill the last giant Decepticon as Sky Blazer continued his spree of killing.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Like I was trying to save you, I just saw an opportunity

Post  Electrious on 9/4/2011, 5:14 pm

I see Sky Blazer fly off and shoot at the cons with all his weaponary in jet mode, I roll my eyes and just stand there, a con tries to sneak up behind me but ever heard of "rear view mirrors" and I face pounded the moron and knocked him over then laughed loudly, almost to loudly, "Oh come on, give me more of a challange weaklings," I snicker as I threw one to the horizon, all of the sudden something pings on my radar, great, another con that was in hiding this whole time..How could I miss that!? The con came out, cannons flaming and eyes burning with hatred, worst part about it I reconized a few weaopns on this con...I snapped and remembered that almost every time Search and Rescue found a bot, a really highly ranked one, some of there weaponary was gone, this con was a collecter, no doubt about it. I glared at the con, he was way bigger and taller than me, I'd never felt this small since Omega Supreame was online, great, now I was in danger, I threw my arms up and shot at the con who kept coming closer by the cycles "Oh primus, Why does this always happen to me?" I asked misrably as I tried to find a weak spot in this suckers armor plates.
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Trouble in Mexico(For All Autobots)

Post  Guest on 9/6/2011, 9:07 pm

I flew away from the fight and started calling out over the con links for Arch Angel, being careful not to broadcast it from human electronics or worse, Decepticons. I flew high above the sky and kept my alien looking wings tightly bound instead of fanned out in shards, "This is Autobot medical Phoenix-Wings, is Arch Angel out there somewhere, if so please respond!" I cried out in distress as suddenly my engines chuffed and made a grinding noise, I tried the afterburners, those were dead to, "Oh slag," I groan as my "fuel tank" as humans call it, was empty, I went into a spiraling downfall, all power offline along with smoking hot engines that could explode, nice combonation...indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel on 9/7/2011, 7:44 pm

As Arch was zeroing in on the Decepticons that were wreaking havoc among the pedestrians on San Rosalia, another transmission was caught, though it seemed to be a distress call from Phoenix Wings. Arch quickly replied as he could tell by the tone that Phoenix was in danger. Phoenix stay there...Im on my way. With that Arch transformed into his F-22 Raptor and took off at high speeds.

It didnt take long to reach him, about five minutes and Arch was there watching Phoenix plummet from the sky. Arch raced for him, changing in mid air as he used his thrusters to hover while he caught Phoenix...Dont worry ill take you down slowly. And so they slowly hovered down and Arch let him go easily to the ground.
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fog clears, the dogs aren't feared.

Post  Sky Blazer on 9/7/2011, 10:25 pm

Sky Blazer notices the fog lightening as he hears the Decepticons bickering in their own language. Sky Blazer walks over and hears a clanking of metal and blasts from the distance as Sky Blazer runs over to see Ricochet jumping around beating the Decepticons and jumping from one to another like a jungle gym. Sky Blazer grinned and helped Ricochet kill them as Ricochet, on the ground sitting, looks up to Sky Blazer.
"Well boss. I was low on energon. Had to restock. When looking around for a place to hide I saw some more Decepticons coming. If we can't fight back we're freaking slag in this fight." Ricochet says as he walks around the battlefield looking at the destroyed battlefield. It seemed the battle was won for the Autobots for now.
Sky Blazer walked over and saw a red type of liquid. Sky Blazer ran to the trail to find his Mexican friend laying on the ground crying. He was on the verge of death. Sky Blazer leaned over slowly. He almost forgot in wars people died. Ricochet came over and picked him up and threw him up for Sky Blazer.
"He's dying. We need a medic here! Maybe if we--" Sky Blazer was cut off as the boy spit blood on his hands. Sky Blazer ran over to Electra who was finishing off the last Decepticon. "Electra! He's hurt! We need someone." Sky Blazer heard a machine fired to his right as he threw the boy to Electra, blood flying over as the boy's almost lifeless body, flew over to her as Sky Blazer was hit by a Decepticon who's alt-form was a rusty train. Sky Blazer used his jets on his back to try and stop him. Ricochet was given time to attach to Sky Blazer as he combined with his rockets to produce a stronger amount of power to push the train away. The momentum of the train was gone as Sky Blazer pushed the train up so it would fly at the Decepticons crushing a few.
Ricochet yelled out from Sky Blazer's back, "Vamos a conseguir estos pedazos de maldita escoria!"
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Mexico

Post  Guest on 9/8/2011, 7:10 pm

I almost fainted after Arch Angel set me down, my landing lights shimmered brightly as I smiled a little bit, I quickly cut to the chase him and cleared my vocal processors to not let my voice sound so wavering from the shock, "Thank you Lieutenant, we need your assistance back a few clicks from here, the Decepticons keep pounding down on us, and the bad news is I think that they are going for a human town, not to mention that Electra could still be on the verge of self destruction any kilosecond.." I explained but broke off with a startled gasp as I stared wide eyed at a spot on Arch Angels wing, "Oh sweet Primus, please tell me that you scuffed your wing and its not what I think it is," I whimpered as I drew away a few steps, my optics closed and I hid my face in my hands and fell onto my knees, rocking back and forth slowly, waiting for his reply, I knew of a desiese from quite some time ago and hoped this wasn't it, because the Desiese called Cosmic Rust had little to no cure..

Last edited by Phoenix-Wings on 9/8/2011, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Oh right, let the time bomb about to explode carry a human,

Post  Electrious on 9/8/2011, 7:34 pm

I caught the kid and flinched as the blood got in my optics, all of the sudden I stood there mesmorised, my human life flashing before my eyes, having all the autobots in my garage when they were free, I was always so excited to see Jazz pick me up and take me out when I needed some time away from the family stress, I soon became an Autobot after I was with them for quite some time, I can still recall Jazz and myself, the day after while I was hidden away in an old shed, I couldn't go to missions since I wasn't battle trained yet and my form changer was acting up, slayed by Megatron's hand, I fell apart that day and kept my spark to myself and took the dignity of giving up my new rank and leaving for isolation, I stayed away for months, years then finally about seven years later I'd heard from a rouge bot that their was a new group of Autobots down on Earth, my first instinct was to fly down right away but I instead called over radio. And look where I am now, still trying to hold in that one feeling that matters in life, the power of love, I snapped back into reality and gave the kid to Sky Blazer, I look at his paint and gently rub my wing against his, "Get your aft out of here now!" I barked as my eyes blazed with a new light, my spark chamber glowed brightly and I pull out my dual swords and slice into the con violently, going for its weak spots first, I draw my sword back as the con hovered backwards only to drop to the ground below, I stared at the energon dripping from my sword, I note its dark energon and quickly lick the blade clean, I hated having to do that to keep myself alive, an Autobot with a Deception creation in her spark, wonder if thats happened before..I look around for Sky Blazer, just knowing he was probly hiding around here somewhere, waiting to scare me to death or something..

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top