Rebooting the site.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebooting the site.

Post  Meltdown on 1/31/2011, 10:37 pm

Ok everyone I know I have been away for a while and I'm sorry for that as well as for letting the site kinda burn out. But I'm back and I'm gonna shake things up some. I have sent mass recalls to all members asking them to return. While we are waiting I am cancelling all current story lines they will be placed in our memory banks...(Which I still have to create) and depending how many people arrive I shall also redo the current ranking system. Just a reminder members you are allowed to have 2 characters but since membership is kinda low if you are a decepticon and wanna make another character please put him/her in another faction. Just to keep it balanced. Once new members arrive if you wanna switch sides that would be a good story line.

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

View user profile http://transformerswar.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rebooting the site.

Post  Meltdown on 2/3/2011, 11:10 am

Ok since I requested for others to rejoin the site some has others have not. I am hereby reordering the rank structure. The decepticons are pretty much fine with their ranks. Myself as leader, black viper as my second in command as commander. Megatron will be promoted to commander my third in command. Long Horn will be placed as LT. commander. Cyclone will be promoted to leader of the autobots. Congrats to all those affected.

Now for other matters since we only have very few members if anyone knows of people that would like this site please invite them. Even if they don't know too much about the transformers universe we can work with them.

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin on 3/27/2011, 2:45 pm

I can be back it's just I don't think this story can't be performed without key characters gone...we kinda need a restart
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 3/29/2011, 1:20 pm

that was my intention the ranks have been redone.

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Im New :D

Post  Sky Blazer on 7/10/2011, 12:07 am

Hello I think your story is excellent with how it is going so far. I want to join in on this RP site. Please look at my character. I think the story will seem very believable of what would happen.

Also when you activate the special ability known as "Hero" does it make the strength of the character(No matter how low the strength is) as strong as those like Dive Bomb or does it mean I'm not AS strong but I am close to his strength?
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top