TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New autobot leader

3 posters

Go down

New autobot leader Empty New autobot leader

Post  Meltdown 7/11/2010, 9:40 am

during my absence i was thinking about this site but was unable to get one...but I have choosen a new leader for the autobots. Arch Angel with his dedication and constant activity to the site i hereby appoint you as the new autobot leader. Great job. I will also be redoing the ranks tonight after i get off work at 10 pm eastern time so hope to see you all on here as well. again great job everyone.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

New autobot leader Empty Re: New autobot leader

Post  Grey Crow 7/11/2010, 10:29 am

We have to find a way to get more people on here...Because it's turning into a dusty ol' town, just waiting for a firefight.

Grey Crow
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 7/11/2010, 3:29 pm

Thank you all I take this position with high esteem, and pending on activity as of late...AND who can ppl to join I will be choosing a second in command from those specifications. Once again thank you all. And welcome back Dive.
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel 7/15/2010, 4:54 pm

Cmon Autobts lets be more active plsss
Arch Angel
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/3/2010, 10:19 pm

Hey, Im back. Sorry for my absence as well. I had a lot happen as well, apart from usmc paper work and activities trying to get back in and getting evicted.. Lets just say I had a lot going on to. I am back and ready to participate, just give me a heads up on whats going on, or ill just read it tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 10/5/2010, 6:50 am

well since the site was offline for a few except for one or two people trying to keep it alive I decided to keep the same ideas and leadership unless one doesn't return and keeping the same missions going unless ya'll wanna close them and move on to other ones. I leave that in your hands. In about a week or two if certain high positions characters don't return I will be forced to demote and promote the current once. Not only in ranks but as well as site staff as well. I will keep you all posted on the staus of this.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down