New Faction?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Faction?

Post  Dream Weaver on 6/16/2010, 1:02 pm

This is an idea for a new faction in place for the neutral transformers. I would like to stress that this idea is not my own and it was thought of by Xenin.

Xenin thinks, and I agree, that the neutral transformers should be changed to a group more hostile like mercenaries. There origins would be on Cybertron or other planets surrounding Cybertron. There main goal is to go from planet to planet and take over. They only wish to gain power and money, they will work for either Decepticons or Autobots for a price. They are hated throughout their galaxy for being power hungry.

If there is anything I missed, I'm sure there is, then Xenin please fill in the blanks. And if anyone has any questions or suggestions please don't be afraid to do so. Thank You.
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Faction?

Post  Kawai Maria on 6/16/2010, 1:30 pm

O.o fun

Can't wait to see what happens there. I don't think either side would use them much. After all decepticons are to stuck up and power hungry to share and their ideals are a bit......extreme....for the Autobots.

It is an interesting idea though. Should be cool, any ideas on a name?
Kawai Maria
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver on 6/16/2010, 1:41 pm

I was thinking they be called Renegades but its definitely up for discussion.
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin on 6/16/2010, 2:42 pm

ts pretty much the jist of it there are somethings. See they are generaly stuck up. They use mercanaries to do there dirty work and barely ever fight. That's not to say there weak, Due to there monopoly of planets they have many places to hide. They believe they are th perfect race and stick with this belief. They pretty much kill inhabitants of planets then rent the plant out to whoever wants it next. THat's about it Smile
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stonehenge on 6/20/2010, 6:23 pm

sounds good, and if there is a new faction, it would make it possible for cybertron to still be alive. And the new faction could be placed on cybertron of around it.
Stonehenge
Protform
Protform

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cyclone on 6/21/2010, 12:55 am

not feeling the renegades since it was the faction of the go-bots, how about the wreckers?

There is no greater honor than fighting for ones freedom
cyclone
one with the matrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hmmm.... definitely a good start there:)

Post  Protean Diaclone on 8/27/2010, 1:07 pm

If you would allow I think I have some ideas to expand on your idea a bit and make it so the "Nuetral" transformers are a bit more nuetral and less volatile than the type of mercenaries you describe. I'm assuming you'd still want the faction to remain somewhat nuetral. With what you've described it would seem a bit imbalancing for them to be so aggressive in their pursuit of "money". What money they would possibly be trading in is up to you. Perhaps they have an energon addiction which 1) provides a dependancy and possible weakness and 2) perhaps it also gives them a slight edge over other transformers in some way. As far as factions go it is probably a good idea to try to keep the balance. My fear would be that if they were so aggressive as to wrest control of whole planets in trade for whatever they valued further faction expansion would be necessary to bring that balance. Perhaps they are akin to the Junkions? They are a nuetral faction with a bent toward the good side of things. Though, technically, I suppose it's all in the approach. It does not seem that the concerns of all other planets are theirs. If the planet of junk had been destroyed (for instance) they might be wanderers who work for those who pay with traded knowledge and upgrades for their bodies. They are pretty much protean and have the ability to adapt to almost any situation due to their keen ability to repair pretty much anything. (i.e. Ultra Magnus) If I think of anything else in regards, I shall follow this line of thought directly:) ~Protean

Protean Diaclone
Protform
Protform

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin on 10/23/2010, 5:43 pm

There not really nuetral as much as they are greedy. See there main goal is to gather money and they follow whoever has the money. They don;t believe in peace becuase then they don't have jobs but they also don't vbelieve in total destruction becuase they have no jobs.
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top