Galactic Exploration

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Galactic Exploration

Post  Kawai Maria on 6/23/2010, 12:26 am

Mia and Aja rolled up to the hanger in the lead truck of a small convoy of military and personal. They both noticed the new Autobot and decided to meet him latter. Mia began yelling this way and that instructed the scientists where this and that goes. She wasn't the best at that kind of stuff so she decided to go and report to arch. Yo Arch, We have use of NASA for this mission plus the coordinates for planets of smiler design as Earth. They also threw in three satellites and this super computer" she said pointing at the truck. She then turned to the new new bot standing next to arch. " I take it you are new here. I'm Aja, nice to meet you."
Kawai Maria
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Crow on 6/23/2010, 6:22 pm

Grey turned to look at who had been talking towards him. He then looked down to see a human, "Ah yes, I believe I could be called new." Commented the bot he then looked over the small human, then looked through his memory in under .512 milliseconds and found data on the human, "You must be Aja, I have heard of talk of such a young woman such as yourself, along with another. A pleasure, I assure you."

Grey Crow
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch Angel on 7/15/2010, 7:45 pm

***MOVED TO EPIC BATTLES SECTION***
Arch Angel
Autobot LT
Autobot LT

View user profile