Whats on Mars? (For Xenin)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whats on Mars? (For Xenin)

Post  Xenin on 7/10/2010, 1:11 am

Alias woke up later with his injuries fixed up. He looked around the ship and smiled. He sat up and looked at the nurse. Wheres Dream?
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver on 7/10/2010, 12:11 pm

Dram got the transmission from the doc saying that Alias had woken up. She made her way to the medical station, they had to get back on Mars and look through that base. It had only been about 5 hours since they left Mars.

She made her way in to see Alias. So your awake, excellent now we can go back up where you almost died. Dream said not sure how Alias would take it.
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin on 7/12/2010, 4:05 pm

Alias sat up on the hospital bed rubbing his head. He felt as good as new bu t still was kinda worried about what was left on Mars. Well...I'm worried what my be there. But I would follow you to death...if that's not what were doing now. He said smiling and standing up swinging at the slowely. I'm ready for a fight no matter what it is. But... Alias said turning around slowely. I'll brief you on what happened last time..I was quickly attacked and destroyed by that thinb...He told me he was a member of another faction...one 've never heard of before. And from the looks of there base it took up a quarter of the planet...we might have more of those golden bastards there..
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver on 7/13/2010, 12:16 am

Im not so sure about that Alias. I have got a scout orbiting the planet and satellites have been set up targeting the base. We have had them on surveillance ever since we left. Our mission now is to go back up there and find out what his mission was, there must be things left over that will provide us with the information we need. I just hope it does not have anything to do with our mission regarding us visiting Cybertron. I don't want anything spoiling that mission...whenever it goes into action that is...If your feeling better then follow me. We need to get up there. Dream headed for the hangar where she would take a different ship able to carry two or more passengers.
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin on 7/15/2010, 7:09 am

Alias ran toward Dream who was in the hangar waiting for him. Wait what! Cybertron...Wait were planning to go to Cybertron?! SInce when? Why am I never told anything? That's crap! Am I that low on the totem poll that no one cares to inform me of anything! Alias took a breath in and rubbed his head. Oh well...I should stop complaining..I get to see my home again...that is if I get to go...I do get to go right? Alias said walking next to Dream.
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver on 7/15/2010, 9:23 am

Dream was disappointed in Alias. She had earlier sent a transmission out to all Decepticons saying to report to the HQ for briefing...Alias was not amongst those who were there. Alias before you go and get rowdy I sent a transmission out some time ago reporting to all Decepticons to get to the HQ for briefing. Dream exclaimed.
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown on 7/15/2010, 11:34 am

I am going to suspend this mission since we are going to Cybertron together. What ever ya'll are looking for shall be carried on over there. Once the main mission is complete come back to this one to finish it off.

Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

View user profile http://transformerswar.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver on 7/15/2010, 7:44 pm

I was going to try and tie this with something from the Cybertron galaxy like the new faction...ill think of something.
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top