TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats on Mars? (For Xenin)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whats on Mars? (For Xenin) Empty Whats on Mars? (For Xenin)

Post  Dream Weaver 6/3/2010, 3:38 pm

Dream had just finished getting through workout sessions and going over battle tactics with the Hunters. She had made her way back to the HQ and to her chamber. She stepped in and noticed her computer terminal was flashing white and red lights, and on it had "NOTICE". Dream walked over to it and looked at what could have been going on in the Decepticon Empire that was so drastic.

Apparently, satellites that were orbiting around the entire galaxy had picked up strange movement on the planet Mars. From what the pictures provided showed, it was a single Transformer, who seemed to have make some sort of small base on the planet. Dream had immediately thought of the Autobots when she received this. could they be trying to spread onto the other planets in this galaxy already? Or were they trying to spy on our Empire?Or was it an Autobot at all?

There was only one way to solve these questions. dream knew the perfect man for the job, in that it did not require the killing of humans.

Dream sent a transmission to Xenin, Xenin, report to me asap. I have an important mission for you. Dream hoped he would come soon, though it did not look like the strange transformer was going anywhere soon...
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Whats on Mars? (For Xenin) Empty Re: Whats on Mars? (For Xenin)

Post  Xenin 6/3/2010, 9:22 pm

ALias was sitting on a wrecked ship looking at the sky. When all of a sudden he was alerted to report to dream weaver. Alias jumped up and transformed. He then flew to her. Dream Weaver was waiting for him. Alias transformed and stood before her.You rang my dear
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 6/3/2010, 10:23 pm

dream was glad he had come early, it was a good sign of his loyalty and commitment. Yes, alias i have a mission for you...a mission that does not involve humans whatsoever. Dream knew he would be happy to hear this.

Our global scanners have shown strange activity on planet Mars, which is not far from Earth. We believe this may be some kind of spy for the Autobots, or just some mercenary transformer wanting to hurt out empire. Dream paused for a moment. I need you to go there and see what is going on. If you feel he is a threat in any way...take him down. But if not...bring him back here for interrogation. We must be on high alert here, since we have taken New York City. If you think you can handle it I will provide you the transportation details. So, do you think you want to take this one? Dream knew he wouldn't let her or the empire down.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 6/3/2010, 10:57 pm

Alias bowed and took Dream's left hand. Of course my lady. Alias said standing up then letting Dream's hand go. Would you like me to leave now or is there anything else I would need to know?
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 6/3/2010, 11:02 pm

Dream was surprised by Alias' mood change since his confrontation with the Emperor. Yes, I was wondering if you would like the Hunters to go with you. You are certainly capable of accomplishing the mission on your own, I just thought you might want a little help. If not that's completely fine...you may go straight to the hangar and use one of the small fighter ships...I will give you the coordinates. Dream would have offered the Hunters aid on almost any mission, though she was sure he could do it alone.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 6/3/2010, 11:15 pm

I fly there on my own if you don't mind. And I don't need any help. Unless of course you decide to come. I couldn't refuse help from you. Alias said smiling.
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 6/3/2010, 11:25 pm

Dream did know if he had a ship to take him, but from the sounds of it he could get there one way or another. She was also flattered by the gesture he had given but had to decline. Sorry Alias. I have been busy helping Dive Bomb run the Empire, that is why I am sending you on this mission. now if you need anything just send me a transmission, and here take the coordinates. Dream handed over a datacard which contained the exact location of the small fort the mysterious mech had been.

Now go kill that SOB, or bring him back alive...
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 6/3/2010, 11:30 pm

Alias smirked running backwards waving bye for a second then transforming. He flew to Mars relatively quick and looked around. There was a spike in quantent life signs. Alias readied his arm cannon and looked arounds. Foot prints were everywhere it was obvius to see. He opened up a com-link to Dream. Theres obvious signs of life Dream I will... Alias tried to speak again untill he was hit in the back of the head by a Transformer. Alias took a quick look at him. He was golden plated and about a few feet bigger than Alias.
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 6/7/2010, 8:28 pm

Dream was glad she had heard from Alias so soon, though she was confused as to what might have caused him to interrupt his transmission. Dream thought it a good idea to get an insight on what was going on on the surface of Mars, so she punched in keys on the terminal and got a visual picture up of what was happening. Her satellite was some what getting static, but she could make out that Alias was under attack...

On Mars...

The gold platted transformer though he saw his scanners sense a transformer had landed on the surface. Fortunate for him, he had landed near his own base...a foolish mistake he thought as he know had the upper hand. He didn't care for the reason this transformer was here, he just wanted him dead. He had successfully surprised his new enemy, attacking him while he reported to what he assumed to be his superior. His thermo sword grazing the transformers arm, surely it left a nasty burn. The gold platted transformer jumped back and opened fire with his arm cannon...hoping to end this quickly...he knew this fools superior would be watching like they had been all along...
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 6/15/2010, 11:44 pm

Son of a Bitch! Alias said jumping back and shooting at the Gold robot. Really! A sneak attack! Alias's shot hit the robots shoulder and the Golden transformer dusted it off. He didn;t say anything but charged at Alias with a gold blade out. Alias ducked the blade and broke it while he came up with his head. Yeah! Alias said getting cocky as the Golden Bot punched Alias in the face. Alias fell to his knee and smiled. A rocket came out his back throwing himself at the guy. ALias punched him knocking him to his back. ALias cracked his fist. Jackass!
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 6/16/2010, 11:46 am

Dream zeroed in on the fight, seeing only bits and pieces of what was going on. she saw Alias fall, then attack back..back and froth they went. This transformer needs to be either killed or detained. Dream could see that Alias could handle himself, but there was something strange about this Transformer, as to where it came from and why it was here.

On Mars...

The golden robot stood up quickly trying to get to his feet. He picked up his broken swords and flung them at the satellite that could be seen in the distance. He no longer wanted the Decepticons to see him, or identify who he is...if they could. The Transformer transformed his arm into a large Gatling blaster, shooting at the far target, working to keep him afar while he stepped closer to his camp.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 6/16/2010, 12:02 pm

ALias used his arm as a shield blocking bullets while he walked forward. He couldn;t let this guy get to his base so he could get reinforcments. Alias chared the bot not worrying about bullets. He knew that could turn out bad. He pushed himself. Avoiding he pain coming from the bullets. Alias got to the robot and punched him as hard as Alias could muster. THe bot fell to his back. Alias jumped on his chest breakig his plate. Alias crouched then began beating the bot reapitingly. Alias then stood up and shot it in the face with a blaster. Douche bag Alias sad snapping his jaw.
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 6/16/2010, 12:12 pm

Dreams vision of the seen was suddenly darkened, as all she heard in the final transmission was a loud explosion. She wondered what happened though she hoped that Alias could handle it. She quickly sent another satellite to that position, though it would take time for it to get there, she hoped it wasn't over by then.

On Mars...

The transformer could sense his end, though he did have some tricks to break out. He figured that by now he was close enough to his base, he electronically commanded the weapons stowed away in his base to launch, some out in all directions, and other towards Alias. The transformer held onto Alias, hoping it would get him off his chest, he knew the rocket was coming to fast so it might harm him as well. His mission would soon be complete, whether he died or not.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 7/7/2010, 12:16 pm

(SO SO SO SO SORRY. I'm back)

Alias looked in the distance at rockets flying at him in all directions.Well shit...Alias said shooting a bullet into the other bots head. He then transformed and began to jet away. Before Alias could get away a rocket hit his hind jet. He began to sink. He was now worried. Another one hit him in the frot. Alias fell to the ground while transforming back. ALias began runnning. Before he knew it he was on a base. It was made of gold products and looked huge.
Alias looked behind him. It looked like he lost the rockets so he sat on some dabree close to him. He sat down and looked at his shoulder that was sparking. He got hit bad. ALias opened up his com link. Can anyone hear me? Dream...Dream!
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 7/7/2010, 6:58 pm

((Its ok))

Dream was still having trouble re-routing another satellite to their position. She started to get worried now that Alias has not sent a transmission telling her the situation. There wasnt much Dream could do now but wait...and so she did.

Soon the transmission came in, but still no picture from the satellites. She had no way of knowing what kind of danger Alias was in. There was only one thing that could be done...she had to go up there. Dream exited her HQ and headed for the hangar, she had to take one of the faster ships to get there, though it wasnt too far.

Dream hopped into the ship and manually piloted it on the way to help Alias.

ON MARS

The robot, through all of his injuries, made it into his base. There he turned on a beacon of some sort...he knew he had time to do this since he successfully stopped the attacking Decepticon. Though he knew this would not be the last of him. He exited his base and looked around for the Decepticon. He saw the blaster shots all around the surface of mars, especially around the damaged robot.

He used all of his strength to prepare for the robots end, transforming his arm into a large blaster...
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 7/7/2010, 8:29 pm

Alias gave up talking into the com link after no one rasponded. Alias closed the comlink without a word and stood to his feet. The area he was in looked pretty big. Maybe took up a quarter of the planet. Alias began walking towards what ooked to be a giant door. Alias walked toward the door were he knocked on it gently. He heard an echo from the other side of the door. Alias removed his cannon and pointed it at the door. As it charged up Alias looked away so that dabree wouldn't fly in his face. The blast blew out dabree blew everywhere. Alias looked through the hole in the wall. ALias grabbed a slit in it and ripped down opening a hole for him to walk through. Alias limped in still holding his shoulder. ANYONE HOME!!
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 7/8/2010, 3:10 pm

On Mars...

The robot was damaged, though not enough to stop him from preforming his last task. He soon heard he door break open, and the pressure of the base soon rose, though this had no effect on the robot. He had to kill this final robot, he did not want to die on this planet and...not now. He programmed the base to activate its minor defenses, soon blasters all around sprung from the floor and the ceiling of the base. They all were trained on the Decepticon that had barged in and they began to open fire. The golden robot also ran out in the main hall opening fire.

Meanwhile...

Dream had gotten into he ship as fast as she could, and realized that she didn't send Alias a transmission back. Though it was too late for that now as she had to act quickly to get to him in time. Dream scanned the surface of mars until she found the strange robot base. the door had been completely obliterated. Dream landed her ship not too far from the base and began to walk to the front...She heard blaster shots from within...many of them. She soon started to sprint and shouted, Alias??
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 7/8/2010, 3:25 pm

Bullets began to spray at Alias. Alias opened a panel on his back shooting rockets at all of the turrets and cannons pointing at him. They were swiftly destroyed with Alias taking minimum damage. Alias looked down the hall as the bot from before. It was charging pretty quick at him and looked pretty angry. Alias heard his name being called over the mic. Yes.. I'm here..kinda busy..
Alias looked up from the comlink. Before he had a chance to take in his enviroment a fist pounded him dead in the face. Alias fell backwards on his back. Before Alias had a chance to get up the gold bot was on top of him, cannon to Alias's face. Your really starting to piss me off...State your name and what you want decepticon.
The bot said hitting Alias with the end of the cannon. Name's ALias Jester. And you?Your brand...it's diffrent. Are you a decepticon?
Alias kept himself on guard looking the bot up and down. But in his area he had no way to argue or fight. Talking was his only option. The bot laughed and smiled.
I wouldn't align myself with that scum. Common criminals. Nor would I be a Autobot. No profit in that field. My name is Zinotron. I am a Monopocon
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 7/8/2010, 4:45 pm

((Try and let me control the robot))

Dream ran into the base only to find Alias in dire need of help. She saw Alias lying on his back with the golden robot over him. Dream quickly transformer her arm blaster and began to fire upon him. The robot then retreated to another room in the base. Dream rushed over to the fallen Alias and lent him her hand.You ok Alias? She said as she helped him up.
___

Zinotron retreated back to his communications room, hopefully he would have a chance for a preemptive strike, and attacking them on his terms. Though now seeing another Decepticon join the mix it seemed hopelessly lost for him. But he would go down fighting...
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 7/9/2010, 12:23 pm

Alias was shocked to see Dream there he smiled and slowley lifted himself up. Aw you do care.. I never knew. Alias said standing up holding his side which was now sparking. Alias fell to his knee in pain. Then he stood back up.We have to get outta here..This is way bigger then we expected.. ALias said and began limping for the door in a hurry.
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 7/9/2010, 5:21 pm

I received your transmission and thought you were...gone. Well I think we should finish this robot. and with the Dream ran forward towards where th robot ran. She transformed in to her alternate form.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 7/9/2010, 6:44 pm

She really does care.. Alias said under his breathe turning around as Dream rushed off to fight Alias's assailant. Alias couldn't let her go in by herself no matter how messed up he was. Since Alias's jet were friend he figured it would be quicker just to run and catch up to Dream. Alias began running as fast as he could ignoring the pain. He caught up to Dream. They were both approaching a door. It was huge and looked like danger was provoking them to enter.You lead the way madam. Alias said gesturing her ahead.
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 7/9/2010, 8:01 pm

Dream busted the door down, and she knew the robot would be behind it. As soon as she entered the robot charged at her, though at his injured state he was no match for Dreams speed. Dream dodged him and rolled behind him, then opening fire.

Zinotron knew it would soon be his end, but he wanted to end it on his terms. at least he had badly damaged the other one, but now that a more nimble Decepticon came into the picture there was no match. Zinotron stumbled after the quicker decepticon rolled out of his charge, he then opened fire on the damaged decepticon hoping to hurt it even more.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenin 7/9/2010, 8:27 pm

Alias watched the bot fire at him. Alias had no time to get out of the way. A bullet hit him straight in the chest sending him straight to the floor. Alias hit the floor pretty good. Alias was on the ground. It took everything in him to sit up. Alias looked at Dream and smiled. He then spit up oil and used the last of his strength to shoot a missile at the bot. Alias fell again looking at the ceiling as his vision began to fade. Sorry...
Xenin
Xenin
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Weaver 7/9/2010, 10:02 pm

Dream had to act fast, she had not realized that her rolling to avoid the robot put Alias in such danger. Alias now lie motionless on the floor as Dream jumped on the robots back. she began to claw its back in a rampage, pieces of metal flying off and everywhere. Soon it was over though, Dream had killed the robot, cutting off its head and destroying it permanently.

Dream ran to her ship in blinding speeds and jumped in. She brought the ship to the head of the base where she had brought Alias' body. She pout him on her ship and headed back to Earth.

Dream out Alias in the medical center and left for her HQ. she told the doctor to call her once he had woken up so that they may go back toi the base.
Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next