Revival of the maximals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revival of the maximals

Post  Electrious on 9/26/2013, 7:58 pm

(I'm gaining a new idea and it has to do with maximals, and reviving them. I already have leech whom is one, I was thinking if we gain enough of them...we could make a combiner team. let me know what you all think, but as for now I shall start this mission.)

Electrious Prime was walking down to the main control room with her companion Leech at her side in his panther alt mode as usual.
"I've noted a lack of autobots whom use animal based forms...It's quite a shame, I feel like one in only a small handful who only enjoyed the time of the maximals." he muttered as he yawned afterwards exposing his many rows of sharp teeth.
"I know you miss the maximals Leech...but some things just drift away.." she sighed then started to check energon levels in the area. Leech slumped down and leans against one of Elly's legs, letting a low toned sigh escape his vocals, his red orange opticals narrowed slightly in concentration.

Autobot Commander

View user profile http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Revival of the maximals

Post  WolfBite87 on 9/27/2013, 10:59 pm

(Sweet! I've always wanted to get the Maximals going and now Leonus can actually be one like I'd originally planned.)

Wolfbite smiled at his brother Leonus. This was the first time they were actually assigned a mission together and Wolfbite was revved up just thinking of all of the possibilities. Wolfbite loved that his brother had an animal form and had always wondered why that was. "Hey Leonus," he began carefully. "I always wondered why your alternate mode was an earth animal?" he asked curiously.

Leonus was a little shocked at the question he was asked. "Well brother my design makes me a decendant of a legendary ally of the Autobots. All of these warriors could take on a beast form. They were called the Maximals." he said looking to his brother. "One of the many legends is the legend of a group of Maximals stranded on a planet not unlike this one. The energon there was so raw they had to remain in their beast modes as long as they werent battling or within their base. The leader of these bots supposedly discovered the Ark and Optimus Prime while the hero was in stasis. He even carried the Matrix of Leadership for a while. His name was Optimus Primal and to be quite honest, he was MY hero." he said with a smile as his brothers energon tracker began going off. "Lady Electrious Wolfbite and I have locked on to the energon signal. Transmitting coordinates now." he added.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 9/28/2013, 7:43 am

"Reading you loud and clear Leonus." Electrious replies, smiling faintly. Leech meanwhile was restlessly pacing about the floor. Elly smirked a little bit.
"Im gonna be sending Leech out to you guys. Hes been cooped up far to long." she adds on over the com. Leech stared at his leader in surprise but was quick to race out of base. he soon found WolfBite and Leonus.
  "Hi guys!" he chirped happily as his tail lashed side to side.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 9/29/2013, 5:47 pm

Wolfbite smiled seeing Leech. "Hey Leech! What doyou think this energy signature is?" he asked honestly curious before turning to look at Leonus. "What about you Leonus what do you think?" he added carefully.

Leonus smiled at the small bot then looked to his brother. "I'm not sure Wolf. but the energy does feel familiar. Dosen't it Leech?"

(sorry its so short)
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 10/1/2013, 4:58 pm

Leech nods in agreement.
 "Yea, that signature just feels...oddly familiar.." he mused as he lashed his tail, auds pricking up as he scanned the area with his orange red opticals. He let out a soft grunt then took a few careful steps forward to further scout out the area a bit. A shocked cry escaped the panther as he took in the hulking figure of Soldering, one of the only dinobots remaining, she looked a lot like Slag, but she wasn't. She lets out an annoyed snarl as she crouched down, to better hide among the trees and undergrowth around them.
 "Guys, this is Soldering, easy on her..she's fragile.." leech spoke softly. At the word fragile Soldering jolted as if she'd been shot.
 "Fragile!! I am not fragile!!" she bellowed as she rushed the panther bot mech who cowered.
 "Ok! Ok! Your your-" he started to try for a better word but got interrupted by Soldering.
 "I'm different. And that's all." she snapped then  retreated to the shadows again, blue eyes glowing vibrantly.

Last edited by ElectriousPrime on 10/6/2013, 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Plot twist time)

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 10/10/2013, 2:25 am

Wolfbite stared in astonishment at the dinobot before him. "I can't believe it...A Dinobot." he said as he watched carefully. He looked to the tracker screen and he noted that this was similar but it wasn't quite the same Energon signature that they had been tracking. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Wolfbite and This is my brother Leonus." he said turning to see the bigger bot nod. "She's more than welcome to join us but I think we should keep moving Leech." Wolfbite added pointing in the direction they were headed.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top