TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outer Communications

2 posters

Go down

Outer Communications Empty Outer Communications

Post  BlackFire 9/23/2013, 7:49 pm

In the Moon's Surface near the planet Earth, is a air craft hidden in the shadows. The Air Craft is a Decepticon ship, that was broken into pieces to use for materials. Within this ship lies Materials that Autobot's and Decepticon's fought to have. Some of the cylinders which were left behind to teleport Cybertron are gathered in one section of the broken ship. To the far right, there is large screens showing the planet Earth and the different zones which most Decepticon and Autobot holds. Along the ship's walls there is different weapons and torturing tools.

A slender tall transformer walks through the broken ship and types a few codes into the computer, speaking only cybertronian, the transformer reported into her Journal of her new Inventions and then opens a channel, to any local Transformers that could hear it. But because she only spoke Cybertronian, it was said in that language. Her signal was broken, and static was all she ever received, at times she doesn't know why she even bothers to try to communicate with the outer rings.

"This is Blackfire, Does anyone read me? Decepticon Inventor and Torturer, Need assistance, What is the news? Does this even work anymore? Hello?"

After a few more curses, she closed the signal and went back to working on her Invention bench.
The transformer was known as Decepticon BlackFire, Torturer and Inventor for The Lord himself. Megatron.
After witnessing the death of her leader, and seeing how all the other Decepticons ran for cover, she made it her goal to stay close the planet which held materials and good signal. She knew nothing of her planet, nor the system outside her little base.
Her long claws held viles of different chemicals, which she stole from the Decepticon Harbinger before it got destroyed, she now busied herself pouring different chemicals into weapons, she was creating.
Hoping sooner or later someone would find her, her biggest worry was Lack of Energon most of all.
BlackFire
BlackFire
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Outer Communications Empty Re: Outer Communications

Post  ShadowHeart 9/24/2013, 1:26 pm

At the time ShadowHeart was manning the com links, when she received the call she was dumbstruck for a moment, she did know cybertrionian language, but hadn't spoken it in a whiles time.She understood the message though and was quick to reply using the cybertronian language.
"This is Commander ShadowHeart, what is it you require assistance with?" she spoke over the com link calmly as she then sent a private com link to her brothers, Black Viper and Dive Bomb, while she waited for a reply.
"My brothers, I am receiving a com from a fellow Decepticon by the name of BlackFire who says she is an inventor and torturer." she spoke softly, a bit unsure of what to do now as she waited in silence, her large jet wings fanned out to the sides as she stretched them out, leaning to one side and folding her arms over her chest plates, deep red optics narrowed slightly, a Decepticon symbol showing clearly on the crest of her helm.
ShadowHeart
ShadowHeart
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFire 9/24/2013, 1:59 pm

Wings twitched in surprise as the Decepticon walked toward the comlink, she pressed the controls and replied to the message, all she got was static, she wired a few things, and then smashed the console with her fist, cursing in cybertronian, she had finally gotten a message back, but now she could not reply. The Seeker then went outside of the ship, and looked around, the communication was nearby she most certainly knew that, she then walked back inside, she activated her little beacon, and sat next to the console, waiting for a new reply, a feed back of some sort.

"Just my luck..."
BlackFire
BlackFire
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowHeart 9/24/2013, 2:09 pm

ShadowHeart was still waiting on her brothers to reply, as well as this new con. She finally made her own decision and attempted to contact the con again.
"This is commander ShadowHeart of the Decepticons. What is it you are requiring assistance with BlackFire?" she spoke in her home language so she could be understood if this con did not yet know the English language. Wings twitching a bit as she sways side to side, a bit conflicted on what to do other than figure out the situation for now.
ShadowHeart
ShadowHeart
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFire 9/24/2013, 2:17 pm

The Decepticon was sitting down near the console, her claws rubbing her upper helm, as her antenna's twitched in annoyance, a soldier in such position should not have to deal with these petty annoyances at all. She pressed the button once more and in a sharp and commanding tone she spoke into the broken Static.

"This is Decepticon Blackfire, I require assistance. If you can hear me, my coordinates are just east of the Earth's Moon. I demand a slagging rescue, I do not know who you are, be it Autobot or Decepticon. I am really low on Energon, I do not know how long I can go by just scavenging My dead comrades. Can, anyone here me? Rescue me you fools! I am not here for Enjoyement!"

Yelling at the console frustrated and slightly moody, she knew either A) One was bound to hear her ranting, or B) She was speaking to no one in particular. Standing up she walked toward her working bench, and closed the communication console, making sure to store some energy.
BlackFire
BlackFire
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowHeart 9/24/2013, 2:31 pm

ShadowHeart heard the annoyance of the fellow con and was quick to not waste another moment, she prepped for deployment.
"I will be back my brethren." she said over her com to her siblings then rocketed off.
It took her about an hour and a halfs time to breach the location and took everything in, she found the robot who'd most likely contacted her and bowed slightly.
"Greetings, I'm ShadowHeart." she spoke in a kind tone then noted how low this cons energon levels were and offers up some energon cubes to the femme.
"This should restore you power to normal." she added on, still using the cybertronian language.
ShadowHeart
ShadowHeart
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFire 9/24/2013, 2:36 pm

The Seeker was shocked to see another Transformer, She looked at the energon, and swiped it from her servos, as she drank the cube as quickly as she could, her antennas twitched, as she eyed the femme, was she friend or foe?
Finishing the cube she then smirked as she bowed mockingly back towards the femme, she brought up her long claws to greet the Transformer.

"Friend of Foe..Cybertronian."
BlackFire
BlackFire
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowHeart 9/24/2013, 2:51 pm

ShadowHeart eyed the femme.
"I am the Decepticon Commander." she spoke in a deeper tone as her visor shot up, exposing her blood red opticals. She then folded her large wings so they projected straight from her back instead of her sides, the wings looked to big for a femme of her stature.
"I am also a sister to Black Viper and Lord Dive Bomb." she added on as she kept an arm canon at the ready just in case there was going to be trouble.
ShadowHeart
ShadowHeart
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFire 9/24/2013, 3:05 pm

Blackfire crossed her arms, and merely looked at the femme. The names she had given her, did not seem familiar to her, So she merely tilted her head, in confusion. She had heard of a new commander for the Decepticon's But she did not care for it, since she was shipwrecked on this forsaken moon. Her optics eyed the figure, she turned around and walked toward her Invention bench, her long claws grabbed a few things, and then she hid them in her subspace. Her antenna's twitching the entire time, she spoke to the Decepticon, while walking around the ship, since she was her rescue, she had to grab her tools, Her torturing Chamber, was a comrades Room, dead human bodies laid on the ground, and Autobot limbs were on the walls, There was a human male in a cage, provided with oxygen, once he saw her, he started to scream, Blackfire hummed and turned to the femme.

"Sweet Primus, you came. I was getting tired of this usual habit. Torturing humans is no fun, and the only Autobot's I could murder where the prisoners upon this ship. So please tell me, who is This Divebomb? What happened to Starscream? I know my air commander might be a coward, but he does have his Quirks. Is Those Damn Autobot's still alive and kicking? So many Questions, So many Answers, Please Please, sit down, and speak to me, Femme!"

While she spoke, she quickly grabbed the Human, and snapped his bones, one by one, enjoying the screams of pain.
BlackFire
BlackFire
Decepticon Warrior
Decepticon Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowHeart 9/24/2013, 3:10 pm

ShadowHeart sighs softly.
 "I hate to be the bearer of bad news but most of the original cons are deceased...including StarScream and the other seekers." she spoke darkly then she fell silent for a moment.
 "The autobots are still alive, new forces...new leader..same as us.." she adds on then watched the femme with slight curiosity.
"A lot of things have changed since cybertron..even I get confused at times.." she chuckles softly as her optics focused on the femme, she then flexed her large wings a bit, her wings looked way to big for a femme of her stature.

Last edited by ShadowHeart on 9/25/2013, 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
ShadowHeart
ShadowHeart
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/14/2017, 5:53 am

hello guys ,, i am anew member here .. and i like it here ,

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/14/2017, 6:44 am

interesting