TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 22 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Vision Wing 8/13/2015, 3:12 pm

Ace released her cloak and looked at Wolf. "I see you still use that device. Apparently my teachings were lost in that autobot programming of yours." Her words held no feelings. She felt she was just stating her opinion on a matter. She turned to scouting the area looking for the two. She felt a wave of huge energon and looked at Wolf and signaled for him to follow her. Pulling out her hammer she approached what seemed to be the body of Hydro. Ace looked down and scanned his body. He was salvageable. "This autobot isn't ready to be scrapped just yet. You should contact your slag of a leader and tell her we recovered the Autobot. We still need to find Epyon."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 8/13/2015, 5:30 pm

Meltdown transformed into his jet mode. Attention all Decepticons and Autobots that can fly, take to the air we need to take out these fighter drones so we can give time for the others to evacuate. Report in and then come to my location. I'm directly over head but I want to lure them away towards Iaicon
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowHeart 8/13/2015, 6:46 pm

"Way ahead of you brother!" Shadow spoke over the communication link before converting back into her aerial form and taking to the sky quickly.
The femme did her best to go about undetected while looking for anything that could cut off the fighter drones from the root and make them all drop dead.
ShadowHeart
ShadowHeart
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/13/2015, 10:15 pm

Epyon was near by Hydro. Even though he was over looked. He had used some of the fallen bots as cover for his returning fire. He raised his blaster towards Ace..

Halt!!! Who goes there????

He the sound of his old self, his Autobot self. He was prepared to fire
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/14/2015, 9:17 am

Wolfbite moved without thinking jumping in fron of Ace and looking to Epyon.
"Easy there big bot were here to help you guys and get Hyrdo back to base. Vision sent us." he said calmly. He added that last part hoping that he could tap in to everything that had happened between Galactic and Viz.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/14/2015, 9:22 am

When he heard the name of Vision, he slowly lowered his weapon.

Vision sent you. Copy. Hydro is in bad shape.. Get him out of here.........

He started to look around, he was still confused, but he was more lost in his thoughts still racing.

You will die Starscream, I shall get you for what you have done!!!!
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 8/14/2015, 10:50 am

Ace gave Wolf a weird look before listening to Epyon shout. It had seemed to Ace that he was going crazy. Stars cream was killed cycles ago. Before she was brought online. "Galactic, you killed Starscream eyons and cycles ago. Our enemy now is the creators. Try to remember that. " As she spoke, she leaned down to pick up Hydro, though it was a little difficult since he was bigger than she was. Then when she heard the call from her lord, she growled in frustration and let out a frustreated sigh. Sending him a com link she spoke. " m'lird, I will be with you as soon as I can. Vision has me recovering our two missing bots before anything else. "
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/14/2015, 10:18 pm

Epyon was still looking around for a ghost Decepticon.  He looked down to his blaster, he adjusted the settings to put a little more kick to his shots.  

He started to scan the sky, he jumped up transformed into his attack helicopter mode.  He started to climb higher and higher.
He seen one of the ships that was bombarding the area.  He took aim and fired hitting the ship with such power it almost disintegrated the ship.

Starscream, that is for my brother you took away.........You are next you Decepticon scum!!!!!
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/17/2015, 9:08 am

Wolfbite moved and hefted Hydro from Ace's shoulders throwing him over his own and moving toward base.
"He'll find his way back in the mean time lets get Hydro back to Viz. Shall we?" he said with a half grin he hadn't had on his face in a long time.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 8/19/2015, 2:15 am

Ace Shadow gave a weird look to the autobot. "Are you bipolar or something? You go from calling me a traitor and scum to trying to be friendly. I understand that our sides have a truce as of this moment, but your attitude toward me didn't change until now." She said as she scouted the area to make sure there wouldn't be any surprise attacks.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 8/19/2015, 9:52 am

Wolfbite chuckled as he hefted Hydro into a better position.
"What can I say I've been having flashbacks." he said still smiling though more to himself than anyone else.
"Remember last time we had to lug someone back to base..Primus who was it again?" he said looking around using his optics and audio sensors more than a tracker.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 8/20/2015, 6:48 pm

Epyon continued to fire on more of the orbital batteries. Something else clicked in his memory... Galactic's voice changed over to Black Viper

It is over for all of you, you shall never have me as a puppet.

He was going ballistic on everything that got in his way.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 9/17/2015, 6:51 am

Orbital bombardment continued, additional fighters appeared and started firing at everyone. Meltdown was taking heavy fire, several shots missing, but several shots actually hitting him. One blast caught him in his engine and he was unable to maintain altitude, he transformed into his main form and fell to the ground hard. His face plate damaged and leaking energon from several areas. He activated his SOS signal, he was unable to talk cause the fall damaged him worse than it looked. He tried to transform into his vehicle mode but he was hardly able to move.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowHeart 9/19/2015, 7:10 pm

ShadowHeart had been enjoying the carnage and fight until she noted MeltDown give off an SOS.
"I'm on my way to aid you brother." her voice spoke clearly over a secure communications link. With a few final shots at anything left to challenge her Shadow turned and made a bee line to the other. Once she hit the ground after transforming mid fall to her robotic form she rushed to her leaders aid.
"You may require a new engine after such a hit." she stated the obvious with the smallest of smiles as she repaired the damage on the others faceplate, but no longer talking as she was concentrated on the repair.
"Hows that feel?" her inquiry was cut off by the sound of her blaster striking an orbital drone in a weak point causing it to fall inactive to the surface of cybertron, retaining a professional demeanor while still keeping alert like a warrior.
ShadowHeart
ShadowHeart
Decepticon Commander
Decepticon Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 12/3/2015, 1:51 pm

Vision sat in the med bay with the others, worried sick about everyone. I had not heard from them in a while and thought about going to check on them, she then thought bout sending out an open com link to everyone and so she did. "Everyone please report in. I am starting to grow worried." She continued to pace while she waited for replies.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 12/6/2015, 11:53 pm

Wolfbite grinned as he heard Vision over the coms.
"Wolfbite here I'm with AceShadow we have Hydro and are on our way" he said smiling to himself at her worry.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 12/15/2015, 11:43 pm

Eypon continued to follow different ships. His rage was getting the better of him. He was almost out of energy, then he started to fall from the sky.

He was heading towards another Autobot compound that was in his area.

May Day, May Day, Galactic out of energy located at........... (static)
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 12/19/2015, 12:24 pm

Vision felt a wave of relief when she heard Wolf's voice and her face plates shifted into a smile. "Good. Hurry up and get here. We need to bring him back online before any more damage can be done to his body." She then stopped what she was doing and looked over to Trail. "I need you to be ready when they bring Hydro in. Make sure Elly is okay, but Hydro is going to be the main concern since I don't know the extent of his damages." Pausing to walk over to some canasters in the room, she pulled out some energon. "This will be something that Hydro will need. I need to go get Galactic. I just heard his distress call."

She didn't wait for a response from her fellow medic and bolted out of the base while transforming and jolting into the sky. Sending a call out to Galactic as she did so. "I am on my way Galactic. I am tracking your location now, do you read me?" She said, haste in her vocal processor. She continued to track the signal he gave off, which was difficult as it a very weak signal.

Ace raised her eyebrow plate over her left optic and gave Wolf a strange look. "By the way you responded, I take that was your leader checking in." Taking a look at the state Hydro was in, she shook her head. There was no way he could be saved in her opinion. If it were her choice, she would have just left him where he was. The autobot had run off when he was in need of repair, it was a sign of weakness to her. He shouldn't have sacrificed himself like he did either, in her opinion. "We need to hurry and get back to base. My leader will need help soon. I am sure you don't want to be in my presence any longer than you have to be any way." Ace thought out loud, her voice empty of emotion.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  TrailBlazer 12/19/2015, 11:50 pm

Do not worry Lass, we shall take care of Hydro. He will be in good hands....

TrailBlazer got his tools ready for the incoming wounded
TrailBlazer
TrailBlazer
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 1/17/2016, 7:30 pm

Epyon crashed near another autobot base, with his energy depleted, he was not able to transform. The only thing he could do was use his scanners to scan the area for more of the Creators.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 1/18/2016, 2:39 pm

Meltdown couldn't transform at the moment, his injuries was severe that he needed a complete internal repair. meltdown to any allied force respond. I need assistance, the comm goes offline, several creator ships are seen flying over head, they are ejecting ground forces with armored vehicles.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 1/19/2016, 10:39 am

Wolfbite sighs hearing the comms. Looking to Ace with a sheepish grin he chuckles.
" Looks like we're taking a detour to pick up Meltdown." He said chuckling. "Can't leave a bot behind." He said turning slightly towards the source of the comms last transmission. "Not after last time." He said under his breath
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 2/26/2016, 3:21 pm

Ace just rolled her optics when she heard her leader say we had to grab another bot. So what if it use to be her 2nd in command. It was obvious that it no longer was Black Viper. Ace use to look up to the bot as he was almost as bad as her leader, but not any more. She would have just left him as well if it was up to her, but she began to follow Wolf none the less. She even heard his little comment about there being a last time. Confused, she spoke up. "What do you mean especially after last time? Are you talking about how you all abandoned me to Megatron?" A slight venomous taste in her words as she spoke. Even though it was years ago when it happened, it still pissed her off that she was left behind all those years ago. Especially when the one bot, she thought would save her, never came. Yeah it was still touchy got her
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 3/6/2016, 10:17 pm

Wolfbites optics flashed and he wheeled around turning to look Ace directly in her optics his own hurt and anger clear as the red paint job across his body.
"Yes I'm referring to that. A day that lives in the back of my processors at every moment and haunts my dreams while in stasis. I want you to know that Optimus ordered the retreat and even after he did Cliff had to knock me out to keep me from coming back for you...Damn it all Ace I did go back and thought you were dead until I took your mace to the back of the head later on.!" Wolf shouted ignoring any chance of people hearing just letting his emotions course through him. Dropping hydro he knelt clutching his head as deep growls and roars escaped his vocals all while he fought to regain control of the beast within.
WolfBite87
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 3/7/2016, 12:17 am

Ace's optics watched Wolf, the whole event before her confused her. The fact that he was like this meant that it still bothered him. She knew him very well at one point ad he only got like this when something bothered him very deeply. Unsure of what to do as some old feelings she pushed down were starting to resurface. "I became a deception because I wanted revenge. I was so angry. I thought all the time we spent together meant nothing, that everything you told me meant nothing. I was so angry that I wanted revenge against you, to destroy everything special to you because you were everything to me. I wanted you to feel the pain I felt." Ace did something she swore she never word, she touched an autobot. Placing her hands on Wolf's shoulder plate and rubbed her thumb smoothly across the red metal. Just like she use to when he got this riled but and hoped it helped calm him down as she continued to speak.

"That day was my worst nightmare. I literally went offline for a week. I was almost scrapped because of it. Primis, you still mean everything to me. That's why I never gave you the finishing blow ." With ever word she said, her cold exterior broke down and her old self showed. The cold calculated face melted to show a face of a broken spirited autobot, her red optics showed a feeling that she had locked away the day she became a deception, her great sadness.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next