TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 15 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Vision Wing 4/28/2015, 11:08 pm

Vision gave a smile to her love. Her digits twitched this excitment as she opened up his chestand saw the drive to place it. She quickly kissed him one more time before she placed the disc inside of his chest and the disc go into its place and the chest place close once more. Now all she could do was wait.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/28/2015, 11:31 pm

The disc went into the drive slot. It started to autorun the executable files... Files start to upload into his memory core.

Memories flood in.

Visionwing newly created, her spark chamber was defective. Galactic Prime, works to get her a spark chamber that was not defective. He could not find one, but her twin had a chamber but no spark as of yet.

Visionwing's training days, then he fell for her.

The removal of the Matrix of Leadership, then the revenge, the death of Starscream.

Then he fell out of the seat and hit the floor. His eyes go black, he hit a full shut down..
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/28/2015, 11:38 pm

Vision shouted. "Gal!" She ran to his side and placed his head in her lap. "Gal don't die on me!" her optics begin to get misty as her spark started to hurt. Fear was running through her as she was afraid to lose her love once more. She felt utterly useless as she checked his vitals to make sure he was still with her.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/29/2015, 6:57 am

After a restart, a memory flashed into his mind. Galactic and Vision, on a mission. Galactic was injured and losing power, he was on the verge of deactivation. She had held him close, then he started to laugh a little just to let her know he was alright. He never did like to see her upset.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, Boy does this bring back a few memories.

He reached up and placed his hand on her face plate.

You are leaking fluids again.

Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/29/2015, 8:05 am

Vision stopped what she was doing when she heard him start to laugh a bit and then heard him speak. Narrowing her optics a bit she lightly and playfully hit Galactic's chest. " you scared me half to the allspark and back again." She pretended to be a little mad as she pushed him away and moved to stand up. "So do you remember everything? Including when you were turned into Viper and Epyon?" She was curious as her love did have three programmings in his system.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/29/2015, 8:57 am

Yes, I remember my dear. I do not know how long I will be in control.

He then remembered about her spark.

I repaired your spark once before. What half is working? Nevermind on that, find my quarters. Look at the bench on the back bulkhead. There is a key code generator, take it to the place you were created. Listen carefully, on the south bulkhead there is a box with your name on it. Insert the Key Generator, get the contents for yourself. It is your original spark before we made your twin.

His optics turned a shade of green.

You were never to be told, but I have to tell you. You were created to be a Decepticon, but I could not let that happen. That is why we created your twin.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/29/2015, 9:03 am

Vision remembered everything he said and stored it in her memory processor. The news she was told though shook her, even to the core. Vision stepped back and say on the bench. "Why? I thought I was created to help the wreckers. That might explain my lack of emotion when I first came online. Did you know this before I even came online?" The hurt could be evident in her optics. She was unsure of how to feel about this news, it hurt to know that Xxaron would do that to her. He was very kind to her while he was still alive.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/29/2015, 9:17 am

Xxaron was ordered not to tell you some of the aspects of your life. One of the reasons why, I did your training. Your main program was to destroy everything in your path. Your rage was to feed your power, that is why you are quick and stealthy.

You see Xxaron was a Neutral, he did not want to be on either side, but he helped both sides during the war.

We have better get back to the outdoors.. Epyon is scratching to get out.

He kissed her once more then he patted her backside once just like old times.

He got up and moved back towards the hatchway.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/29/2015, 9:38 am

Vision still didn't know how to handle to truth about herself. She was scared to know how her original spark would be like. Her thoughts were interrupted when he said that Epyon was returning. She returned the kissed and smiled sadly at Galactic. " Agreed. Though he agreed to allow me to take a look at his programming so I can balance all three of the programs. I guess this is good bye for now my love. " her optics shine with the love she felt for Galactic and the saddness she felt to see him go once more. She kissed his face plate before they returned outside. "One more thing, allow me to get a copy of the programming the creators did and of viper and you, I will need the data to work with. " this was her last request.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/29/2015, 9:45 am

You will have to make it fast my dear. I do thank you for what you have done to help me.

He sat back down for the moment so she could get what she needed.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/29/2015, 9:50 am

"I did promise to bring you back, did I not? I may have been built to be a decepticon, but I am autobot to the core. I wouldn't be a Prime if I wasn't haha." Smiling she gathered the needed information and then took the data and stored it safely in her chest compartment. " I love you Galactic and I will not abandon you. I have kept that promise all this time and I will hold it until the day my spark goes out. But I will also protect my own." She spoke with the cofidents of a leader as she smiled once more at Galactic and held his hand tightly once more before letting go of it.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/29/2015, 9:53 am

(The creators)
The creators noticed something wrong with Epyon.Subject NX-2001 is no longer transmitting it's standard signal. It is possible that he has been captured and reprogrammed. Said one of the quintessons. Another came up to a monitor. I do not believe he has been captured. It is possible that he allowed himself to be examined. another quintesson came up beside them. If they trigger the subjects old memories our plan is in jeopardy. Activate emergency program 211. It will reset the subjects program to it's factory default. Bringing it back under our control. One quintesson taps in a few command codes on a panel.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/29/2015, 12:40 pm

We have to move now.

Epyon's eyes start to change back to the dark red they once were, when they all met at the landing strip.

Emergency protocol 211 activated.  Resetting to default systems.

Epyon just makes it out of the base when the protocols hit his programming again.   He grabbed his head.  He starts to lose his memories once again.

Get out of my head.....     I am Galacti........    Lord Epyon, soldier of the Creators.   Autobots and Decepticons, make your choice, join with me or be prepared to be judged by Cybertron.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/29/2015, 12:45 pm

Meltdown looks at Vision. Guess it didn't work like we wished for. Then turns back to Epyon. listen to me one last time. I will not join you or your beloved creators. I would rather die and sold as scrap to the junkions than give myself willingly to your masters.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/29/2015, 1:16 pm

As you wish Decepticon, judgement is DEATH!!!

Epyon's beam saber drops down and ignites. He motions for his troops to advance towards the base. He looks to Vision, he knew who she was.

Creator soldiers charge.

Epyon made his move towards Meltdown.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/29/2015, 1:21 pm

Meltdown transformed his right arm into his fusion cannon, he fired three shots at Epyon hitting him only once in the shoulder. I know you're in there viper. I don't wish to kill you but if you don't stop now I will without hesitation. Meltdown then transformed his right arm into his acid blaster and pulled off a shield from his back.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/29/2015, 1:39 pm

Epyon looks to his shoulder. Light minor damage, but he could still use it.

Looks like your targeting is off Meltdown. Here let me help you with that.

He grabbed his beam cannon. He fired a round into his right arm. Then he smirked at him.

Look at what you could be in control of, this grand army. Go conquer any world you would want in the name of Cybertron, but you refused to help with the restoration of our home..... You failed your own programming that the creators have given you many cycles ago.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/29/2015, 3:13 pm

Meltdown saw the damage to his left arm. He dropped his shield cause he had a hard time holding it. I shot at your shoulder for a reason. Mainly to show you that I don't want to kill you, and see Epyon you lied, you said the creators wanted peace but yet I would control their army to conquer planets for them. Viper my old friend snap out of it fight your programming. With that Meltdown fired a shot from his acid gun into the wound in Epyons shoulder.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/29/2015, 3:55 pm

Vision's spark hurt when the creator's programming took back over. It was as if she was loosing Galactic all over again. Her optics flickered from pure white to a pinkish color, her rage for the creators was immense. She wanted revenge and that was exactly what she was going to get. When the troops ran toward her she growled a ferocious growl and pulled out her duel blades.

With precision she slaughtered the boys and made her way to the two male bots and let out another growl. "Meltdown try not to damage him to much. I need his body in order to be able to work with the programming." She optics then looked at Epyon and her rage grew even more. "Galactic Viper! Fight the programming that is controlling you! I do not wish to kill you!" She stated. The anger could be heard in her voice. She then waited for an attack as she snarled at the enemy. She would get revenge.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/29/2015, 5:02 pm

Epyon lost the movement of his left arm. Meltdown's acid shot gummed up the servos in his shoulder.

Fall Back, Fall Back.

He looked to Vision and Meltdown then he smiled.

Would Galactic or Viper do this....

He took his beam saber and removed his arm from the shoulder. He proved a point to them, that he was Epyon not Viper or Galactic...

At Least for the time being......
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/29/2015, 6:45 pm

Vision's optics darkened even more as she screamed. "YOU BASTARD!!" The leader quickly charged the bot and punched him in the face. Sending the bot a few feet back. Her glare was sharp as she continued to march up to the bot. "You wanted to prove a point, I get that. But even that was drastic. You are Galactic, Viper, AND EPYON!" She punched his face again. "I swear to you creators! I will destroy all of you for what you did to him! You hear me! I will rip out your sparks and turn your bodies into scrape metal!" She screamed as she kicked Epyon. Her sense were no longer in control as the anger she held built up was finally releasing and her dark side taking over.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/29/2015, 7:58 pm

Meltdown grabbed Vision. Vision stop there's several ships approaching and they aren't ours. We have to retreat and regroup.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/29/2015, 8:06 pm

Vision was about to attack again when she heard what Meltdown said. Heranger was still boiling over, but she slowly started to come back to her senses. "Very well, let us head back into the base." She glared down at Epyon as she walked away, grabbing the arm he chopped off in the process. It was going to come in handy to her later on. She had big planes for the creators. She maybe an autobot, but when it comes to those who she hold's dear, she will get revenge if it comes down to it. Now was one of those moments.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/2/2015, 1:57 pm

Epyon gave his orders to fall back, but he wanted to keep them in check.  Whatever move they make, his bots were to make counter moves.

He returned to base to get some repairs.  Meltdown ' s acid shots did do quite a bit of damage, but not as much as he had done by removing his arm..   While he was getting his repairs done in the repair bay, he wanted a few weapons that could be an advantage for him

Get me the weapons of Galactic Viper; hand weapon and scythe.

He has a plan, but the voices in his head are giving him hell.  He must remove them before he goes completely mad.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 5/2/2015, 2:03 pm

Hydro saw the attacks and then the pull back so he quickly switched to his car form and speed over the where Electricous was standing. "They have attacked and fallen back. I think we should go and talk to the leader and see what our plan of action will be."
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next