TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 13 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Galactic Viper 4/23/2015, 10:25 am

Epyon sent out a secure comm, to the Creators, of what was going on. Noting that they want proof of their actions.

I am just a voice of one or many.. I have come to bring Cybetron back to its old glory. To the begining, NO Autobots and NO Decepticons. I can tell that you think I am once one of yours, but I was once an Autobot and Decepticon, but I was created to be on neither side, but one side. You shall see in time or quicker if you come with me and renounce your factions and become one.

Once he finished talking the signal was sent to the creators to show the proof.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/23/2015, 10:39 am

"You talk about submission or destruction, no matter what side you claim to be on you wish us to submit to an unknown entity. " Meltdown transforms his arm into his acid blaster. "I will not bow before anyone, the fallen was my lord but he was killed by a prime, I now lead the Decepticons, and I serve my self. "
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/23/2015, 12:16 pm

Vision's arm blades were already out ready for action, her shoulder blast was powered up as well and was ready to take down the enemy. Her feelings were some what mixed, unsure of the turn of events and with the comment he made, she was more sure that he use to be Galactic. Getting into an attack mode, she glanced at Meltdown. "Talking to him is pointless. It is getting us no where. If we can, let's try to avoid a fight. We are out numbered."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/23/2015, 12:28 pm

"He either wants a fight or submission, I don't know about you but I bow before no bot." Meltdown says never taking his optics of Epyon. "You still seem to be avoiding the question of who you work for, or are all these mindless bots your followers"
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/23/2015, 1:54 pm

I am Epyon, the voice of the true creators of Cybertron.

Then a different voice starts to speak through Epyon.

My children, we are the Creators. We have held back till now to bring forth a change. Our speaker, Epyon, speaks the truth. We want all Cybertronians, to become one with us once again. No more Autobots and Decepticons, just one Cybertron.

To answer you Dive Bomb, you were the first choice, but you left so your second in command was taken. Vision Prime, the one that was once your leader Galactic Prime, was also taken by us. He was a willing Cybertronian. All we want is the war to be over. Now you all can be one with Cybertron, or be destroyed for Cybertron.

Epyon's optics flashed blue to show Vision that Galactic was there. Plus the Red optics of Viper were also visible.
Even though Epyon did not know he was being controlled by the Creators once again.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 4/23/2015, 1:56 pm

Hydro brought up his sniper and using his optics scanned the edge of the battlefield. "This isn't good not good at all. There are mortar encampments every 300 yards or so, and I bet there are even more troops behind those that I can not see." Hydro switched back to his normal sight. "It looks like we will be here a while. Mind telling me a little about yourself?" Hydro then looked out at the vast wasteland once again.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/23/2015, 6:23 pm

Elly emitted a long sign. For some reason she put up a mental barrier when mechs asked about her, she had been heartbroken before on sevral occasions. The Lieutenant was not as emotional as she used to be though and replied.
"I used to run off dark energon. I do not any longer because of its horrid effects." She spoke a fragment of her past as the small pistols upon her jet wings turned slowly to scope things out and shoot if needed.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 4/23/2015, 6:43 pm

Hydro could hear the sigh and guessed that he had touched a sensitive subject. "I have heard of that before but don't know anything about it." His face dropping "I don't remember anything really I know I have a past but to not know what it is or who you are its horrible. I don't know if I was good or evil, and if I was evil what did I do to others? After all there are auto bots on the deceptions are there not. I guess you could say that I am my own judge jury and executioner in my head until I get my memory back. Its my own personal nightmare that I can not wake up from." Hydro then rose his arm in it was the energon cubes that she had given him. "Here I don't feel like I deserve this much at least until I have done something to prove myself worthy of being here, and besides you look like you could use some after all this is going to be a long night. Get some rest if you want I can stand watch for as long as I need to seeing how I am the most rested out of us. Ill call if I need any assistance. Hydro then took down his sniper and readying his cluster rockets and doing a check on his shoulder blasters he brought all weapons systems online.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/23/2015, 7:24 pm

The femmes antenna shaped audio receptors upon her helm twitch.
"Those whom risk their sparks always get energon before me..it's a common courtesy in my opinion." Elly replies as she took hold of his arm and gently pushed it back toward him, not outstretched to her.
Elly definitely was stubborn with her choices, but sometimes her courtesys backfired on her, she currently was running on a small amount of energon, bright cyan optics turning darker to save any power.
"To be honest..cybertron brings back bad memories for me Hydro Charger..it's a long story.."she spoke low as her engine rumbled audibly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/23/2015, 8:21 pm

Meltdown wanted to strike at Epyon but decided against it. "True creators? That's impossible the creators have been destroyed millions of years ago before the great war began, and from what the records indicate the creators is that the creators was a violent race that not only enslaved us as a labor and military force to protect them but they also used us as sport in gladiator combat arenas to fight to the death, and my name is Meltdown now you would be wise to learn and fear it. "
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/23/2015, 11:15 pm

The robotic ears on Vision's head shifted flat against her head, and her lip plates curled back, revealing sharp fanged teeth. A snarl came from her vocal processor at the words she heard. "What Meltdown says is true. Xxaron has told me stories about the Creators. They never wanted peace for us, they only wanted control. They were suppose to have failed when they came for Optimus." Her white optics moved to Meltdown, "To answer your statement, I serve no one. My duty is to my comrades, but I am no one's puppet." Vision was not liking where this was going. "Eypon, if you are truly Galactic, then why are you letting these masters of your control you? The Galactic, my spark love, would allow no one who is as violent as these "creators" are control him. Not even as Black Viper did he let someone turn him into a puppet for their scheme!"
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/24/2015, 12:03 am

The Creators voice continued to speak through Epyon.

My dear Vision Prime, Galactic removed the matrix as you well know.   Once he did that, it was supposed to deactivate the bot it is put into.  There were only a few that could remove the matrix of Leadership without being deactivated.   Since he wanted revenge, Galactic had to remove it.   Then when he became Black Viper or Galactic Viper, he was so confused.  To find his memories, even you were unable to help him find.   Till he returned back here, Cybertron.  

Now you tell me if he was so confused that he did not know what he was doing.   As a Decepticon, he should not have been able to enter an Autobot base, but he did.   He handed you a tracker also.  His memories of you are strong, but he relented.

Then all of the sudden, something went crazy.  Epyon grabbed his head.  

Get out of my head.   I will not comply with your commands..........    I am Gal....    Vip......    Memory malfunction....    

A logo started to form it has a look of both Autobot and Decepticon.   Then Epyon took flight to an altitude of a few thousand feet. Then he hovered....
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/24/2015, 6:15 am

If they will not submit to us then they must be destroyed. Do not resist or you shall be destroyed with them. the creators said to Epyon in his head.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/24/2015, 12:47 pm

Vision heard the voice she once knew so well, she took a step closer and shouted as loud as she could. "Galactic! Don't let them control you! You are better than that, you have only wanted peace between us again, look! There is peace, there is no reason to allow them to control you anymore. You are not a puppet! You were once a Prime! I can help you regain your memories now! Just fight them!" The pain she was feeling could be heard in the vocal processor of her voice. The love she felt for the bot could also be heard in her voice. She wasn't going to lose him again.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/24/2015, 1:01 pm

The time for talking is over, destroy them now. The creators spoke in the head of Epyon.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/24/2015, 8:49 pm

Epyon was losing control of his systems. He was given orders to destroy, but he did not attack.

I will not attack, this is a sacred grounds. As long as they are held up here. Your goal, can still bear fruit. Plus if they try to disembark, the entire area is surrounded, and we can hit the perimeter with the cannons., he said to the creators.

Epyon then turned his attention to the faction leaders. He looked at Vision Prime the most.

Let me propose a special summit between us. Just hear me out, is all I want. Then if you are not convinced by my words, then I shall submit to your questions and or test you wish to submit., he said to both of them while looking at Vision.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/24/2015, 10:35 pm

"The only way we can do that is to show a sign of trust. Remove your troops and cease orbital bombardment and we shall in turn pull our forces back. "
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/24/2015, 11:24 pm

Vision could feel the gaze of Epyon on her, and in turn she returned the look, her optics filled with mixed emotions, but the one that stood out the most was the love she felt for him. The others were of saddness and fear, sad of what has became of her love and fear that she would lose him yet again. The other emotion that could be seen was her defiance, her willingness to submit to no one. Her pride would not allow it to happen before, she was not going to be the weak femme that allowed Megatron to torture her. After the words of what Epyon and Meltdown grossed through her processor, she spoke as well. "Agreed. Join us here on the ground so we can speak face to face. With you speaking to us from there, you give us the look that you think you are above us and that will not gain our trust. Call off your troops and we will do the same. I will take the first step and withdraw my weapons and turn my super armor off. Meltdown will do the same as long as you do not attack us. I wish to settle this with peace and not unnecessary death on either sides." After she was finished, she withdrew her arm blades and returned the shoulder blast to its place on her shoulder.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/24/2015, 11:50 pm

Epyon signaled his armies to fall back a short distance.   Only far enough to show a sign of faith to the other factions.

He then put away his beam saber.  He landed back down on the landing strip.

Now shall we have our summit? , he asked them.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/25/2015, 4:47 am

Meltdown transformed his acid blasters back to his standard arms. "Since we have pulled our forces back we can start this summit. Since you're the attacking force how about you tell us why you would follow the creators. Granted no one was alive during the time but being that I was created from The Fallen, I gained all his memories he was part of the uprising I clearly see what they did to bots that was low on energy, injured. They simply killed them. So tell me why would you side with them.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 4/25/2015, 7:38 am

"I hope this doesn't offend you but I can tell from your eyes that your getting low. You obviously do not want anyone here to get hurt or you wouldn't be standing guard by yourself until I came along. Now what good will it do if things go downhill and we have to fight? Would you rather keep hold of your pride and not accept anything from someone or would you rather accept the help and be 100% ready for anything that is to come. Even though its important to put those who server under you first you shouldn't sacrifice your own well being to the point that you can no longer support those very same people." Hydro Charger laid the energon cubes down beside her. He couldn't let someone suffer for him. He may not have had his memory but he could tell that he was trying to make up for something in his past. He could see through his visor that the troops were backing up but not going away. "I'm sorry to hear that you have bad memories of this place if you ever need to talk I will listen. Something is happening in the distance. I'm going to try and get a better look with your permission do a little scouting. I will maintain radio contact and see if I can see what is behind those lines of mortars in the distance. shifted into his car forum and Elly could see the damage he had taken that wasn't noticeable before. There was rips, scratches, and entire side panels missing from him. Then he ran a systems check on his cloaking systems to ensure he would be able to activate them in this mode. He then did the same in his other forum. Changing into his attack helicopter form caused something inside his memory core to activate and he started to have a flash back. His eyes switched to a dull blue signifying that he was in a day dream type of state.

Hydro was setting at a table with a file placed in front of him inside the file was the face of two targets he would be killing in just a few short hours. Suddenly the lights in the room changed as he got ready to jump from his transport and preform a tactical insertion down to the planet's surface. Once he landed he started to make his way to the preset up point where they targets would be coming past. After a few hours of the stake out his targets finally came into view. He lined up his first shot then into his scope moved three young bots and then a female bot who leaned in for a kiss. He was about to kill in front of someone's family. He started to squeeze the trigger but wasn't able to complete the action at first he started to release on the trigger when his radio went off in his ear startling him causing his finger to squeeze the trigger. He however wasn't pointing at the target any longer. The shot flew into one of the younger bots passing through the body and into the body of the female bot also. Realizing what he had just done he got up and ran away breathing heavily he knew that if he wanted to survive he would have to hide. It however was to late the bots he worked for were watching and tracking his movements so they quickly captured him. Taking him hostage they brought him to a deep underground bunker where they proceeded to torture him by giving him enough dark energon to bring him to the brink of death but not kill him. They were trying to break his spirit's so they could mold him into a mindless killing machine. One day however he managed to escape but the damage was already done. He was weak and after a years of living in hiding he was able to purge his systems and regain his strength. After a while however they found him again and tried to catch him again.

"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I wont go back" Hydro said as he snapped out of his daze. "Im sorry for that I do not know what happened. I blacked out and saw what I can only assume to be a memory from my past and it wasn't pleasant in any form or fashion. I dont think I should be here with this group however after seeing what I saw. It is as I feared I am not a very good autobot. I was a killer of innocence before I came here. I do not deserve the kindness that you have shown me. I will help with this fight and then I shall leave to atone for my sins against the innocent. Hydro looked at Elly and she could see the sadness on his face and hear it in his words. She could also see the eyes of a tortured soul in his eyes.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/25/2015, 5:12 pm

Electrious sighs deeply and took he energon this time without refusal. She gives Hydro permission to go scouting and watched him check his systems before drifting into a dream like trance. Once he snapped out of it she was right beside him though oddly.
"You okay?" she asked as her tone displays genuine concern.
The femme carefully put a hand upon hi shoulder, meeting his gaze.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/25/2015, 6:07 pm

Epyon was getting no where with the Creators I. His head barking their orders.  He has a plan that might work, but it was going to take everyone, to work together.

I guess we should start.  Brother and sister of Cybertron, a new day is about to begin for our race.  No more war between us.  A new Era of peace shall come forth.  These are some of the proposals from the Creators:

1)  A new centralized government
2)  A government run military
3)  New trade routes

That is part of the Cybertron,  that the Creators propose to you.  I have called it a Purge for a reason.  Fix what is broken and start a new.

He let that sink and awaited their answers.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/25/2015, 8:12 pm

Vision looked curiously at Epyon. The curiosity shown brightly in her burning white optics. "A purge is where everything is whipped out for something new to begin. This is a reboot. We have not agreed to join the creators. I remember my creator telling me stories of what they did. I do not want to live in an era of that. If the creators truly want peace then they shouldn't demand us to submit or be destroyed. I understand they want to rebuild Cybertron. It is our home. I think having a new government is a good idea, one that is not corrupt. But we must first rebuild what was destroyed. The planet is dead. Any cybertronian can see that." She paused for a moment thinking before she spoke again. " I am not one to pry much into a lot of things, but why now? Why are the creators acting now while thousand of years, our planet was dying and there was war. Why act now when Autobots and Decepticons finally made a peace to end the fighting?" Her voice processor held true curiosity.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/25/2015, 8:33 pm

Meltdown looked at Vision. "I know why they choose now, two reasons.

1. They see us finally working together which would mean a stronger, more organized resistance.

2. They'd rather us submit than be destroyed so we can either be reprogrammed into slave labor lIke before, making energon, mining dangerous minerals, or better yet a strong military force because they are cowards. They want submission over free will. Look what happened when our ancestors revolted, they fled into unknown reaches of space. Only returning when our forces are depleted and Cybertron dead in space. What better time to set their plans in motion." Meltdown said with his voice growing louder and louder with each sentence.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next