TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System reboot.

+13
hydro storm
BlackFire
StormClaw
WolfBite87
Dirtblade
Electrious
Vision Wing
Galactic Viper
Ace Shadow
Heatstrike
ShadowHeart
Sky Blazer
Meltdown
17 posters

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

System reboot. - Page 12 Empty Re: System reboot.

Post  Electrious 4/18/2015, 7:28 pm

Electrious uttered a quick thanks to Meltdown before following after the mech into the ship. Once aboard she sighs in relief.
"Thanks for saving my tail back there." The femme says with a respectable nod of her head. Elly then pulls up her radar and quietly studied it.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/18/2015, 7:45 pm

"so any one have any ideas where we can hold up.?" Meltdown said out loud not speaking to any direct bot.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

http://8thfleet.net/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/18/2015, 11:09 pm

"Head East. The Badlands would be a suitable retreat, after all it was where many rebels during the war clustered." Elly spoke up suddenly and without warning exits the ship to fly ahead in her jet mode. The femme skids to a halt among the rugged terrain and converts to her robotic mode then released her duel arm blades if such action need be. Elly carefully maneuvered about the area and would pause if she saw remains of a cybertronian. She was respectful, yet fearful of the dead. Thanks to prior witnesses of seeing dark energon mixed with the dead she was on edge most of the time when in such places.
Elly flips a lever which power up faint lights glowing dimly around a landing strip, she stood a few feet from the strip, hoping her leader saw.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/19/2015, 12:57 am

Vision saw the landing strip easy, she quickly took the ship in the direction of the base and landed as easy as she could. After unloading, Vision wanted to pay her respects to her creator as this was were she was told his spark went out. A wave of saddness could be seen in her white optics as her taloned feet could be heard clanking on the ground. " make sure it is safe, I need to pay some respect before I rejoin. " she spoke to the others before walking off.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/19/2015, 6:48 am

Electrious looks to her leader and listened to what she said.
"Yes ma'am!" She gave a quick salute before turning to the others who were getting off the ship.
"Welcome to the Badlands! Follow me into the base please." The femme spoke loudly, catching everyone's attention, she hardly spoke up unless it was important.
Elly led the way into the old base, it was dimly lit and had the appearance of a dungeon of sorts.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/19/2015, 2:41 pm

Epyon was having a good time looking around. Then he thought of something, the badlands, it was a place for a lot of the Autobots and Decepticons would hide out as a cut and run place.

He changed his direction towards the badlands. There was one place he could check out. It wasn't to long till he seen a rough little landing strip.

He communicated with his gunners.

East gunners. Target the badlands, got a hunch we have some bots here....
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/19/2015, 3:32 pm

<creator> "negative the badlands must be preserved. Prepare for ground attack. "
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/19/2015, 5:15 pm

Eypon was ticked off that the Creators wanted the badlands saved.

Gunners bombard around the area of the badlands.

Then he watched as the bombs continued.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 4/19/2015, 6:08 pm

Hydro stood in the badlands hiding behind cover. ""I hope I lost them. I don't think they could have followed me here." Hydro said as he preformed a systems check. "Weapons check, Thrusters check, Camo check. OK all major systems are good to go. In the distance he could hear the explosions of the battle that was still going strong. I have got to make it back to the autobots somehow.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/19/2015, 6:13 pm

Meltdown was walking around the badlands trying to make sure they are secure, he then noticed the bombardment was then being concentrated in the surrounding areas. "Vision we have a problem I think they know where we are start setting up defensive positions."
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/19/2015, 6:18 pm

The purge has come my brothers and sisters..... Come with me to your salvation..., said over some very loud speakers...

He waited to see who would come out and play, while he hovered over the landing strip...
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/19/2015, 6:50 pm

Vision nodded to Meltdown, it seemed her respects would have to wait. She was now irritated about that. She ordered for the sides to get into position, she was going to confront the enemy and see why they were attacking. As she was walking to the base entrance, she pulled out her arm blades, and activated her super armor. As the entrance opened, to say she was shocked was an understatement. Her white optics held hurt and even more anger at the cybertronian that stood before her. Even after all of the remolding, she could still recongise the signature radiating off the bot. "What are you doing? I thought you were on our side Galactic!!?" The anger could be heard in the fem's vocal processor.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/19/2015, 7:02 pm

Epyon looked down to the Leader of the Autobots....

Galactic, there is no Galactic.. I am Lord Eypon. I am here to bring salvation to Cybertron. Join us and you shall be spared.

He dropped his beam sword down and it ignited with a greenish hue.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/19/2015, 7:12 pm

Vision laughed at his words, the love she felt for him was still there, but her pride was now standing in her way. "You may have a new look and a new name, but you are still Galactic. Whoever did this has brainwashed you." She stood in an attacking position as she sent a comlink to Meltdown, "You better join me, you will want to see this." Her attention went back to the bot before her, "Salvation to our planet is not by slaughtering our own. That is what caused our planet's fall in the first place, what you do now is just the same as what has happened when Megatron wanted more power. I will not join your side, my loyalty lies in being able to help my friends and loved ones. Which means, I will even save you Galactic, my love. Or should I say Epyon." Keeping an eye on the bot before her, prepared for any sudden attack that is too happen, her super armor still active.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/19/2015, 8:08 pm

Meltdown heard visions call. He transformed to his jet mode and flew as fast as possible. Moments later he arrived he quickly transformed and landed next to Vision. "Uhmmm who or what is this? " he said looking at epyon.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/20/2015, 5:33 am

After getting both sides troops deep within the base she saw an unfamiliar autobot signal on her radar.
"Stay put unless your leaders give you commands, I need to check out this signal." Elly spoke firmly before maneuvering up the tunnel and surfacing. She follows the signal, laying low to remain unseen.
"Salutations fellow autobot. I'm Electrious, or Elly as others call me. Why are you way over here?" The femme spoke with curiousity and kindness to her tone.
"What is your designation?" Elly adds on as she allows her wing pistols mounted on her jet wings that were upon her back in her current bipedal robot form to scope the area in case of an enemy attack.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 4/21/2015, 1:45 pm

"I do not remember it seems that my memory unit is corrupted. I do know that I am called Hydro Charger and am an Autobot but past that my memory is fuzzy at best. I honestly was hiding just trying to stay alive. I was using my sniper to look in the distance and I saw what looked like a group getting ready to bomb this place so I hid." Hydro said as he stood up fully.
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/21/2015, 6:34 pm

"Well none the less it is nice to meet you Hydro Charger." Elly spoke warmly before a boom pierced the silence.
"We should get to the safety of the base. Just a heads up, the bots and cons have a truce currently, we both have a similar foe currently that we are attempting to defeat together." The femme explains briefly before leading the mech into the base. Elly quietly looks around with her cyan colored optics before beckoning Hydro into the room.
"If anybot gives ya trouble let me know." She says with a slight smile, handing the mech some energon cubes.
Elly stood guard just outside the rooms door frame, the door having been destroyed long ago.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/21/2015, 7:05 pm

Well is this not a nice picture.... Autobots and Decepticons standing together..... Just like it was before the split. Where we were once one with cybertron.. Now look at it. Our home is in ruin, just because you want power.. Ha ha ha ha.

Epyon lowers himself down to the surface of Cybertron.

How long do you think this peace you have going to last?
looking at Vision

It won't last.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/21/2015, 11:55 pm

"And yet you attack us from the shadows, then from orbit. You talk about us killing each other for power who is it that pulls your puppet strings. "
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Charger 4/22/2015, 12:48 pm

Hydro Charger accepted the cubes then started to walk away, then turning back he said "Well since I am new here I want to start pulling my weight so what do you need me to do. I can help stand guard and keep you company if you wish. I do after all have the ability to see great distances."
Hydro Charger
Hydro Charger
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 4/22/2015, 8:41 pm

Electrious looks over to Hydro Charger and gave a nod.
"That would be very kind of you." She accepts the offer, Elly hadn't taken an energon cube because she nautrally gave the troops energon before herself, it was a sign of respect from her, the lieutenant, to the faction. A low rumbling noise shook the walls briefly causing a bit of confusion.
"Its only a tremor." Elly assured the others calmly before she bent her knees slightly to keep a better stance ti maintain her balance.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 4/22/2015, 8:51 pm

You are thinking like Megatron. Look at him gone. All I want is to reunite our people as one. We are Cybertron, not Autobots and Decepticons. True peace will come to those that will join me. Then the rest shall be known as enemies of Cybertron.

He moved around on the air strip.

I am the Alpha and the Omega. The beginning and the end.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Meltdown 4/23/2015, 6:55 am

"Megatron was foolish, he thought to highly on himself. Look what happened to him, he was killed by Optimus and I in turn killed him. I wish to bring us all together under one banner as well. I have many autobots in my ranks. There is even a slot for you. But you still haven't told us who you are working for.
Meltdown
Meltdown
Decepticon Leader
Decepticon Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 4/23/2015, 9:53 am

Vision snorted at the conversation that was happening. Looking at the enemy she spoke very clearly, " what you fail to see, this truce will last as long as we both want to see an end to the war. You speak of truce peace, what you are looking at now is that peace. Yes Megatron was foolish for wanting power, but we are not like him. As I have said before, you claim to want peace but yet you hunt us down like animals and demand we submit or your will put us offline. That sounds like something Megatron would do, that is not peace but a dictatorship and no peace will last under that. It is foolish." She spoke as her white optics started to shine bright as the passion from her spark was being filled from her words.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next