TRANSFORMERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark past (Vision and Galactic)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dark past (Vision and Galactic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark past (Vision and Galactic)

Post  Electrious 5/24/2013, 6:05 am

"No. It is you that is foolish." ShiftKnob spoke with a smirk as his spark was pulsing harder. His distress signal had been set off and he remained shackled there smirking foolishly.
"Back up may not come for me..but if my signal stays on..many will come..and save her." he spoke jerking his head towards Vision. He then looked at ShockWave with narrowed optics.
"Do your worst." he snapped angrily as he closed his optics and turns his head to the side, preparing for the worst.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Dark past (Vision and Galactic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark past (Vision and Galactic)

Post  Galactic Viper 5/25/2013, 3:01 pm

Viper walked up behind Shockwave.

Looks like your prisoners are a little sassy.., he said with a little sarcasm.

I will take this fem bot off your hands and take care of her.

He grabbed Vision by her neck.

Come with me Autobot
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/25/2013, 3:13 pm

Vision's hands insintly went to Black Vipers arms as she simply nodded her head.

Shockwave laughed as he walked up to ShiftKnob. Going to have a blast with this one. As he kicked the bot to the ground and spit on the bots face plates. The energon spit sizziled as it made a hole in the side of the metal.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/25/2013, 6:00 pm

ShiftKnob didn't cry out at all, he remained deadly silent. He then seized a window of opportunity and tripped ShockWave by preforming a round house kick. ShiftKnob then stepped on the cons chest plates.
"I know I cannot defeat you so easily...but...sometimes ShockWave, logic isn't always on just ones side." he stated firmly then tilts his head slightly.
"Hear that?" he asked with a smirk, gun shots could be heard from outside.
"Looks like my diversion did work." he snickered then got serious again.
"You won't always win ShockWave, one day. You will be outmatched."
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/26/2013, 2:51 pm

Viper took Vision out of the base...

Now fem-bot, time for you to leave... As long as Shock wave lives, he can not know I let you free. Only you know who I am really. Stay clear of this base and for a few mega cycles. We are enemies. I shall return to you my dear.

Viper then tossed Vision away.

Now he was going to be alone, a new decepticon, no longer an Autobot. He is going to have something missing in his spark for a long time.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/26/2013, 9:43 pm

Vision stayed there on the ground as she listened to the words from her love. Her optics grew misty as he walked away. Vision held on to the device Viper had given her and she let out a little whimper as the autobot troops showed up.

ShockWave started to freak out as he was no longer dancing. You did this! I will kill you! He then held out a blaster and shot ShiftKnob in the spark chamber, barley missing the spark it self. The autobots then began to zone in as Shock Wave freaked out more when he turned to Light What do we do!!!

Light gave Shock Wave a dirty look as he shot out the stupid con's spark. I need to get Ace Shadow away from here. He whispered as he ran off.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/27/2013, 6:56 am

ShiftKnob was in pain, but managed to get away in one piece and go into hiding.

Leech was among the autobot troops and saw Vision.
"You alright? Any fatal wounds yah got?" he asked in slight worry as he looked around warily.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/27/2013, 3:19 pm

Vision looked up to see Leech, she quickly went to the beast bot and started to whimer more. as she hugged the bot. Oh Leech, my love is now a con and broke off things with me. He was all that I had left.

Light continued down the halls when he ran into Black Viper. Viper, the autobots are coming, I need help getting Ace Shadow out of here. She isnt ready yet. The dark matter spark isnt fully ready so I am using half of Vision's spark. He said as he dragged the bot down the hall to where the unoptional bot laid.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/27/2013, 9:29 pm

Give me Ace, I shall get her to headquarters. She will be safe.

Viper grabbed the non-operational Ace Shadow and took off to the Decepticon base.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 5/28/2013, 8:09 am

Leech was a bit surprised by the hug but hugged her back gently.
"There there Vision...I'm sorry for your loss..." he spoke softly as he lightly patted his shoulder as he was knelt down in his robot form, his orange optics a bit misty thinking about loosing such a great friend and leader.
"Wait...is the matrix still with him..?" he asked with an uneasy tone as he slowly let go of the embrace and looks around alertly.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 5/28/2013, 4:13 pm

Vision shook her head. A fellow autobot picked it up. Galactic had to give up it up when he went with Dive Bomb.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 5/30/2013, 6:07 pm

Viper got Ace Shadow to the Decepticon base. He was waiting for the med bot to return so, Ace could be activated.

He looked down to Ace.. She had such a familiar look to her. She reminded him of VisionWing. He continues to think on the choice that he had made. He left the Autobots to become the one thing, he was fighting against.

He also knew that at one time the two factions were one. Not Autobots and Decepticons. They were not marked with symbols like they do now.

One day it will happen again, they will return to the way it once was. Unity as a whole.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 6/8/2013, 8:24 pm

((DP))

Viper continued to watch the bot get ACE online.

Then Viper's thoughts continued to go back to VisionWing. He missed her, but he knew it would be his deactivation if he got back to her.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 6/9/2013, 12:45 am

Vision looked away down at the device that Galactic gave her, and then placed it in her chest cavity. She then picked up Leech and started to walk to the direction she last new the autobot base was. Her thought processor went to Galactic and how much she missed him. Her spark will always belong to him and she knew that he knew this as well. She continued to walk when she came across ShiftKnob.

Ace started to come on line, but was quickly stopped when a group of autobots came in. "We will be taking the bot now, Ex-Autobot Leader."
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 6/9/2013, 8:48 pm

Viper got in between Ace and the incoming Autobots.

Stand down or be destroyed.

He energized his Scythe and opened up his full body shield.
Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 6/10/2013, 10:35 am

Leech wriggled free of Visions grip and stood on all fours.
"We were just going." he stated firmly as his red optics narrowed.

ShiftKnob hesitated, he was frozen in place, he didn't want to mess with a con who'd shown such a display by killing StarScream and backs off a bit.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 6/10/2013, 10:25 pm

Vision patted Leech on the head. Leech ShiftKnob helped me escape. She then turned to Shift. Are you okay?

The leader of the bots stepped forward. "Step down. We need her. We do not want to fight." A smaller yellow and black bot shot forward and quickly grabbed the body of Ace Shadow and escaped before Viper could do anything.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 6/25/2013, 4:40 pm

Leech huffed softly.
  "I knew ShiftKnob back when he was a young bot.." he mused.
Shiftknob nods once.
  "I plan on going neutral now...I just don't feel like being tied down right now.." he confessed then shivers slightly.
Leech sighs, watching as his comrade left, then turns to VisionWing.
  "We'd better get you back to base M'lady. Who knows what else we could run into out here..insecticons...cons troops.." he spoke then shivers a bit.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Vision Wing 6/26/2013, 5:00 am

Vision nodded her head as she picked up the cat bot and flew into the air and flew the the base of the autobots as her optics showed sadness, as she felt the distance between her and Galactic grow.
Vision Wing
Vision Wing
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious 7/6/2013, 6:13 pm

Once back at base Leech squirmed out of Visions grip.
"Not to be rude...but I don't like being carried around unless injured. But it's fine..you didn't know Vision." he replied softly then smiles widely, exposing his long jagged fangs.
"So..I wonder what will happen next..we are without a prime..and leader.." he mused, his tail lashing side to side.
Electrious
Electrious
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Galactic Viper 7/8/2013, 8:12 pm

Viper was now a Decepticon. He had become the one thing he did not want to be, but had no choice. He lost his love of his spark, now he was all alone.

Galactic Viper
Galactic Viper
Autobot Warrior
Autobot Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3