Dark past (Vision and Galactic)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dark past (Vision and Galactic)

Post  VisionPrime on 5/15/2013, 12:30 am

Vision looked up at Galactic, her energon levels starting to deplete. My energon levels are starting to lower, sir.Sir why is it that when you make contact with my plating I get these little sparks? Vision's whole body felt like it was shortining out. She had to know, since she was still new, she was curious. She wantd an answer and Vision was impatient.

As leader, I will put my spark on the line to make sure my bots are safe.
VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/15/2013, 12:33 am

He looked down at her...

What does your feelings say to you Vis?

Then he gave her some of his energon to sustain her till they got back to base.

Let's return to base and get you patched up.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/15/2013, 12:46 am

As they made their way back to the base, Vision looked up at Galactic. Wounder in her optics. She repeated the question to herself, the words strange. Sir, I don't know. I don't know what feelings are. I don't feel the way you do. Creator Xaaron put a program in me that holds my emotions. All he has taught me is honor and loyalty. She blinked in wounder again still looking up at the leader. All I know is I always want to be near you. She muttered.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/15/2013, 12:53 am

unlock your feelings... you are getting yourself more confused. Feelings are part of us, it helps us make relationships., he said to her.

Then they entered the base.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/15/2013, 1:03 am

Vision looked away, deep in thought. She thought about what Galactic told her. A sudden memory accoured to her that Xaaron told her when she first came online. He had once told her that her programming was new, but it knew every feeling a bot felt. But she wouldn't recognize it, but would know after a bit. Vision then thought about what she felt for Galactic. In that instant, Vision knew what she felt for her leader. She wasn't sure if it was okay to feel this way, but she didn't care, she liked it.

Galactic, sir. Thank you for the help. I now know what I feel. Vision said looking up at her leader with a new feeling in her optics.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/15/2013, 1:15 am

Galactic looked back to her.

Then what is it that you are feeling?

He had a feeling that he knew, but he was going to let her say it.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/15/2013, 1:26 am

Vision was normally the one to be straight forward about things, but she suddenly felt shy. She didn't know how to say it since she never said it before. She looked up at Galactic, Well, I think I like you.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/15/2013, 1:33 am

Vis, you are one of my Lieutenants, I have also become very fond of you also. That is one of the reason why I wanted you to be on this mission with me. Even though I am the leader, I have to lead by example.....

Once Vision was repaired, the two of them went back out on more missions. This went on for many cycles. They fought together and saving each other on multiple occasions. Then the day of days came in.

Star Scream was in one of his moods. Galactic was fight him very hard, then Scream took a quick retreat, then he doubled back firing everything he had at Galactic. Out of four missiles, two hit their mark. In the back of Galactic.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/15/2013, 1:43 am

Vision witnessed her love get shot. GALACTIC! Vision ran to his side, catching him before he fell. She brought him into her lap as her optics grew misty. Vision looked at his back and noticed how bad it was. She would have to take him back to the base so he could become fully repaired. She placed her hand on Galactic's face. Do not worry my love, I will heal you. I can repair you enough so we can take you back to the base. Just don't give up on me, my love.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 5/15/2013, 10:14 am

Leech had followed the duo and when he saw what happened he gasped silently, he rushed out into the open standing in front of them snarling angrily.
"Leave them alone." he snapped only to get a laugh out of StarScream who ordered a con soldier to finish off the pathetic medic. Leech took to the challenge gratefully, but at a cost, his vocals had been torn out and he sustained several bad wounds to his circuits. He looked to Vision, heaving and coughing up energon.
"Run for it Vision...don't look back..." he choked the words out then collapsed in a heap on the ground.

Autobot Commander

View user profile http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/16/2013, 12:06 am

((Ok, I am going to post for Dive Bomb on this part))

Dive Bomb come into the fighting area looking at the Carnage. He seen the fallen Autobot Leader with a blown out back servos.

Well, if it is not my brother the goodie, goodie.... Looks like Star Scream got you good. I should just finish you off and take your matrix with me.

Galactic reached out with his hand at Dive Bomb. Even though he could not get up to walk.

You can try to deactivate me Dive, but you will have a hard time in doing it. I just want your second in command right now.... I want Star Scream's head

Dive Bomb thought about it for a moment...

I will make you a deal brother, you join me and I will let you have your revenge. Plus I will make you my number one. First of all you must remove the matrix and renounce your autobot ways and become a Decepticon.

Galactic gave it a thought also. Then he did the unthinkable, he ripped open his chest plates and yanked the matrix from his body..

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/16/2013, 12:45 pm

Vision placed her hand on Leech. "I have to stay but thank you for the help." She then turned to witness Galactic remove the matrix. She ran up to him and placed her hands on his arms. "Gal, think about what you are doing . You will be giving up everything you and I fought so hard for. To get ride of the decepticons. If you do this then all of that would be for nothing!" Her eyes grew misty as she looked at him. "My dear, don't leave me. You are the only thing I have left." She was begging at this point.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/16/2013, 2:17 pm

Vis, this might be the chance we need. Get me inside the Decepticons, take care of some business and gather information on them.. To do this, I have to show some type of faith to them to show them I am willing to do what I have to do., he said to her with some static sounds coming out..

He then proceeded in taking out the matrix.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/16/2013, 2:25 pm

After Galactic took out the matrix, she placed her hands on his face plates and made him look at her. I want you to know I love you, Galactic. Because of you, I was able to have feelings, and become stronger. Because of you I am who I am now. You better return to me. She then kissed him, placing all of her feelings into that kiss. After the kiss was finished, Vision was knocked to the side and went into a stasis mode.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/16/2013, 3:01 pm

He handed her a device that she could find him at anytime. Even though he was changing to the dark side. It had one message. My spark is yours always.

Then Dive Bomb took off with Galactic.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/16/2013, 5:33 pm

Vision recived the device and placed it in her chest cavaty before she went into the stasis. After Galactic and Dive bomb left, a new decepticon came and took Vision's body and brought her to a chamber in the decepticon base where she hung up on a wall by her hands. The decepticon went to tell Dive Bomb his plans for Vision Wing, when a new bot stood by his side, Galactic Prime turned to Black Viper. When Black Viper heard that an autobot was in the decepticon's possession, he had to take a look for him self.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/18/2013, 2:25 am

The newly activated Black Viper stood beside the autobot. He could tell it was autobot, but she had a familiar look to her, but since he was reprogrammed and his old life was buried deep in his memory banks and blocked.

Get her out of here before Dive Bomb sees her. She does not have any thing of use. She is of lower rank, so information will be nearly nothing.

Then Viper let her loose.

Go back to your command. You will not remember the location of this base.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/20/2013, 2:02 pm

the creator of Ace grumbled, "She is in a stasis mode, Black Viper. she is second in command and is a decendent of Solus Prime. Xaaron created her. She is very much useful. You should know this, she IS your lover." He laughed as he picked up the limp body of Vision and chained her back up.

Vision started to hear voices as her audio sensors came back online. She kept her optics closed until she heard something about Galactic. She shot her eyes open and saw a bot that looked like the autobot leader. Galactic, my love, thank Primus you are okay! Vision shouted with relif in her voice processor.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/21/2013, 1:12 am

the creator of Ace grumbled, "She is in a stasis mode, Black Viper. she is second in command and is a decendent of Solus Prime. Xaaron created her. She is very much useful. You should know this, she IS your lover." He laughed as he picked up the limp body of Vision and chained her back up.

Vision started to hear voices as her audio sensors came back online. She kept her optics closed until she heard something about Galactic. She shot her eyes open and saw a bot that looked like the autobot leader. Galactic, my love, thank Primus you are okay! Vision shouted with relif in her voice processor.

Yes, being a descendant of Solus Prime is a good thing.

He touched her one last time...

I am here my love, but I am not Galactic no more.... I am Black Viper....

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/21/2013, 12:46 pm

Vision's optics started to grow misty. "Love where am I?" Her voice processor showed fear. She suddenly felt a sudden pain in her spark chamber. "Why does my spark hurt?" Vision cringed to the best she could.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 5/22/2013, 10:14 am

(Gonna take a stab at trying to rp StarScream...prepare to fail..)
(Also using my new npc ShiftKnob, finally you all get to see Electrious's and WhipLashes creator, just couldn't hold back)

"This location is of no importance to you." a voice from the shadows interrupted the conversation. A silver con came out of the shadows with black tattooing all over his frame, the same coloration for a decepticon badge mounted on the crest of his forehead.
"So, what are we to do with this one? Lord Megatron only wants prisoners of war, or prisoners who will give information valuable to winning the war." The one called StarScream slurred as his red optics glowed vibrantly.
"We could always call in ShockWave." he suggested as he flicked some imaginary dirt off one of his jet wings.

ShiftKnob was standing near StarScream, silently pondering on who this bot was before him in the cuffs. He saw an autobot symbol upon her and flinched a bit, he'd been an autobot before this, he silently hoped she wouldn't get dragged into doing anything for the cons like he was.
"Commander. Is bringing in ShockWave.. necessary..?" he asked softly as his jet wings twitched a bit.

"Only if the force is needed Shift..Only if it's needed.." StarScream replied with narrowed optics, he then looked over at ShiftKnob with a slight scoff.
"You shouldn't question your superiors so much." he retorted.

At that being said ShiftKnob canned up and took a retreating step, but didn't leave, he wanted to see what would happen.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/22/2013, 11:17 am

Viper was out of the base looking for something, then he saw Star Scream. He moved up close from behind.

The energy scythe never made a sound, when it put into Star Scream's back punching all the way through to the front of his chest..

Viper then jerked it out and looked at Star Scream.

Yes, prepare to be deactivated.

With a quick pause,

Oh wait, you are deactivated.

Then he ripped out the spark chamber from Star Scream and the rest of his back.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/22/2013, 2:58 pm

Ace Shadow's creator, Light Detac, looked at Shift Knob and shook his head. He then looked back at Vision Wing who was pinned. "Poor little commander, how does it feel to know your spark is being split and your love wont even save you. Pathetic." Was all that was said when he walked out of the room leaving Vision Wing to her thoughts.

The autobot stayed where she was. Her spark chamber was burning, she felt like she was on fire as the pain started to run through her circuts. Galactic, please save me. Her voice was filled with pain but not from her spark but from the fact that she lost her lover and best friend.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 5/22/2013, 6:50 pm

It was the dead of night in the base and ShiftKnob had grown restless. He silently snuck to the prison hold, he found the autobot there that'd been caught and held out his hands.
"There there, I ain't gonna hurt yah one bit..I was once like you..but I became trapped here...you do not need to end up like me.." he spoke softly as he advanced to the area then starts to unscrew the cuffs holding her prisoner.
"My name is ShiftKnob..my creator..I never knew..all I know is that his name was Shiftious.." he continued speaking as he got the cuffs off her arms then knelt down starting to work on the other ones.
"Ratchet was the one whom trained me..but he passed before my medical training was complete.." he spoke softly, trying to keep her distracted as her worked, ever so silently. Then a flicker of light alerts him and he quickly finished the last cuff and helps her to her feet.
"Go! Quickly quickly!" he hissed low under his breath then realized he'd be held guilty if he didn't escape with her, and possibly be killed.
"Come with me!" he added on urgently and took her hand leading her to a secret tunnel he'd built to escape once before, but failed to even make it halfway out. He ushered for her to go first then a few con troops came his way and he silently shot acid darts at their face plates. He looked to her nervously.
"Go go! You can make it!" he encouraged her as his optics widened a bit in fear hearing a large crash down the hall.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/23/2013, 1:58 pm

Vision was confused as too what was happening, as she ran down the passage, ShiftKnob being behinde her. She looked back to see that he was still following her when they reached the end of the passage. There at the end stood Dive Bomb, Black Viper, and ShockWave. ShockWave was dancing on his toes as the two bots were spotted. Autobot gets to be killed now right?He asked as he continued to dance around.

vision Wing was so frightened when the decepticons walked over to her and put her hands back in shackls and so was ShiftKnob. Light Detac walked out from the squad of cons and laughed. "You think you can escape so easily. Ha! ShiftKnob you should have known better then this." The con said as he looked over to Vision. He kicked her in the chest plates, causeing her to scream in pain. "Foolish autobot. You are stuck with me for a little bit longer. You will not escape so easy."

Last edited by Black Viper on 5/25/2013, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed it for the color)

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top