Secret Cove II

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Secret Cove II

Post  VisionPrime on 5/12/2013, 11:52 pm

Vision placed her hand on Galactic's shoulder as she helped him up.Gal, just leave miss electra. Come let us return your memory. She then pulled his out of the room and into the control room where the files were located. As she was looking for the file, a thought crossed her thought processor. "Galactic may I ask something?"

As leader, I will put my spark on the line to make sure my bots are safe.
VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/13/2013, 1:04 am

You know Vis, you have always had an open comm with me. So speak your mind.

Viper was ready to plug into the entire Autobot network... What could happen, if the memories of Galactic gets punched into his programming??

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/13/2013, 1:22 am

"Do you still have feelings for me, as i do for you? Or have they disappeared?" Vision was scared to know what the answer was, but she had to know. The day Viper ended things between them was still fresh in her mind. The file was pulled up of both Viiper abd Galactic. She She then allowed Galactic to recover his memory.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 5/13/2013, 1:26 am

Wolfbite watched as Electra ran past him. That bot better pray to primus that he didnt hurt her. he thought seeing the sorrow and pain on her faceplate. "What in Primus's name happened." he said growling
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 5/13/2013, 9:03 am

Electrious Prime was braving the storm, till a lightning strike blew out one of her engines. She suddenly felt careless, like she didn't need to be saved, like she wanted to just suffer. She crashed nose first into the ground, the front of her jet form caved in under pressure coming from the ground. She transformed uneasily to robot form and sat still, looking about sadly.
"Where did things go so wrong..?" she asked herself softly shaking her head.

All of the sudden WhipLash made an appearance.
"Things went wrong when you were first created sister.." she sneered as her green optics narrowed, her slender silver frame rattling as she moved.
"But I can end it for you..all your suffering..all the pain..all you have to say, is yes." WhipLash slurred a evil twinkle in her optics, she was going to kill her sister this time, and nothing was going to get in her way now.
"Take my hand...trust me..." she spoke softer, extending a hand to her sister.

Electrious hesitated and then took her sisters hand as she was pulled to her feet. She then felt a sharp pain in her neck and chest, WhipLash had sliced a large gash from her sisters neck to her chest. Electrious gasped in shock and struggled to stand upright but collapsed from the wound, her vocals were out again as were some of her other functions.

WhipLash snickered and plucks the matrix from her sisters chest.
"Nighty night. Sister." she cackled then ran off with the matrix, to prove her worthiness to her lord. She soon arrived back at base and kept the matrix in her own chambers to be assured nobody would take it from her and get the credit she so well deserved.

Electrious felt her connection with the matrix vanish and winced, then, everything went black. Her body went limp with fleeting images of her more happier times skipping through her processors.

Autobot Commander

View user profile http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/13/2013, 11:04 am

Viper was hook up to the Autobot systems. The Galactic memory files were being uploaded.

Vis, you shall always have a place in my spark. It has since the first time we were together all those mega cycles.

Then something did not fill right. Electra is something wrong. Just as the files were uploaded, the red in Viper's eyes started to glow.

He moved out of the seat and shot out of there with all of his engines firing in afterburner. Once he cleared the base, his transformation turn into his (Galactic) chopper mode.

A quick search of the area, then he found her. The hatred of seeing Electra wounded, brought back Viper more.

NOOOOOOOO

He transformed into robot mode, landed beside her and he picked her up into his arms.

My Love, what has happened to you??????? Who would do something like this????? For the ones that did this to you, I will rip their spark out and feed it to the scrap yard.

Decepticons form up... It is time for battle and here are the coordinates to the autobot base. I want VisionWing alive and brought before me. I want the one that did this to Electra. I want their spark.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 5/13/2013, 11:13 am

Electrious could still feel vipers hold on her but couldn't respond, it was like she was trapped in stasis. Awhile later her optics slowly flickered to life and she just stared blankly up at the sky, then looks to her side and slowly points to some tracks leading into the forest. They appeared to be WhipLashes by the look of things. She then shook in pain, her frame trembling violently as she fought against the urge to just let herself slip away, she knew she had to stay where she was and fought even harder, war seeming to wage within her body.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 5/13/2013, 1:43 pm

Wolfbite heard Viper's cry and watched where he went. He gritted his teeth and followed transforming into his vehicle mode and tearing down the road. When he finally reached where Viper had he transformed and saw Electra lying in his arms with a gash in her chest. "What did you do now Viper?" he growled "You played us all to get Electra alone then you sent your little minions after her!" he shouted rage building in his optics. "I had finally forgave you and now you pull this stunt" he added as his arm transforms into a blaster. "Unless you can prove youdidnt send the order ill blast you here and njow until theres nothing but a slag heap!" he shouted tears rolling down his face.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/13/2013, 2:00 pm

Vision taken aback from the sudden outburst followed Viper to where Electra was located and she felt the same hurt she felt so many cycles ago. She heard what WolfBite said, and heard the order that was given. Vision stepped out from the shadows, as the rain fell on her face, making it seem like she was crying.

Wolf, Viper was with me, but as Galactic. He wasn't able to give the con's a command. So please dont harm him. Vision had placed a hand on her comrad's shoulder and tried to cover the hurt that was clear in Vision's voice. She then turned to Viper. I can examine her and fix what is damaged. And Viper, I will go willingly, just call off the attack please. The autobots are still recovering from the attack earlier. Just that is all I ask. Vision's visor shot up and showed the hurt in her eyes, and as well it was clearly showing in her voice. The feelings she felt for the con infront of her had resurfaced when Galactic came back, and now she felt she was reliving history.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 5/13/2013, 5:36 pm

Sky Blazer and Shock Vector appeared near the others. "What happened?" Ricochet leaped up onto his arm and powerlinked with him. The fusion cannon came out and was aimed at Black Viper.

Shock Vector ran over to Electra. He opened up her chest to find something important missing. "The Matrix! Where is it?! Electrious!" ignoring that he went to work welding and repairing her damages to her neck. "This will work for the time being, but we must move her back to base! If the Decepticons are on their way we must mobilize Titanus for battle now!"

"And this guy is going to put a kill order on all of us? No no no buddy. I'd rather put my own kill order on you." his other arm turned into his energon short blade as he edged closer to Black Viper. "Hand back the Matrix now or I'll rip it from your offline hands!"

At the Decepticon base.

Cyber Wing looked over the com link and saw the coordinates. "Time to kill Autobots!" He entered one of the dropships with many other Decepticons as they all took flight and headed in the direction.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 5/13/2013, 5:49 pm

Wolfbite looked at the place where the Matrix would be. "Sky we need to move and find the Matrix if WhipLash attacked her she probably has it. As much as i want to blow this waste of metal into bits the Matrix is more important." he said through gritted teeth.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 5/13/2013, 6:28 pm

Electrious Prime pushed away from Viper once she'd been patched up and snarled low.
"No more..I will not endure the torment of having to choose just one sweet spark." she snapped angrily then looks at Viper.
"I'm sorry Viper, but we are done, it is impossible for us to be together anyways." she stated firmly a warning in her optics to stay away from her. She snapped her fingers and leech, a sleek robotic panther appeared. He growled low in his throat standing before Electrious in threat to anybot who dared get to close to her.
"I already have one whom is fond of me, and I should've paid him more attention." she stated casting a look at WolfBite, then she looks over her shoulder.
"Do what you wish with Viper, I am off to assemble the troops." she snapped then darted off, Leech at her heels.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Titanus on 5/13/2013, 6:47 pm

Titanus was hovering above the Autobots as he began to transform and land near them all. "The Matrix has been passed. I no longer serve you." He transformed back into the ship and flew away towards the Decepticons. Towards Whiplash.
Titanus
guardian robot
guardian robot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 5/13/2013, 6:54 pm

Electrious glowered at this. She decided to make a risk, she'd secretly put a tracker on WhipLash and found her location near the coastline of California and sped off to the area, Leech serving as her only back up. Once in the area she spotted her sister and pulls out her duel arm blades. "Give it back Sister! Do you know the trouble your causing?" She snarled.

"Does it look like I care?" she sneered then screeched as she was pinned down, the matrix slipped out of her storage compartment and Leech snatched it up on Electrious's orders.
"NO!" WhipLash screamed only to be silenced as Electrious punched her sister hard, knocking the wind out of her. Then WhipLash rain high tailing it back to safety.

"Coward!" Electrious screamed after her then quickly retrieved the matrix from Leech who handed it over willingly. She then placed the matrix back into her chest and looks up to Titanus.
"Lets get back to base, this skirmish is over for now between me and my sister." she stated then let Leech clamber into her cockpit before she took off, back to Washington.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 5/13/2013, 7:52 pm

Wolfbite immediately turned to see Viper once Electra left. "Face it Viper you've lost. But I hope my commrades can give you the chance I've given you and let you go. Hes had enough pain for now. But I promise you Viper, your Decepticons wont win this war." he said turning away and walking towards the base
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/13/2013, 7:59 pm

Vision listened to everything that was said and watched as everyone left to prepare for the battle with the decepticon's. She pushed Sky back and commanded Shock and Sky to go back in the base and prepare for the attack, and that she would let them know if she stops it. After they left she walked over to Viper and fell to her knees in front of him. She hesitated at first but then placed her hand on his cheek plate. Viper, I know you and Galactic are one and the same. Just please, call off the attack and I will go with you. I still care about you. Vision was hesitant to speak more, for fear of making Viper mad.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 5/13/2013, 8:27 pm

Shock Vector looked away and stared in the distance. Titanus was returning back to the Autobot base. Unarmed thankfully. Though in the distance something surfaced over the horizon. Several ships. He zoomed in with his lens and saw the Decepticon symbols over them. "Are you going to? You don't have to. Orders are orders, especailly when they come from her."

Sky Blazer nodded and his fusion cannon charged up as he looked back at the scum.

"Don't let your programming control you forever." Shock Vector transformed and flew away leaving his brother.

Sky Blazer moved behind him and grabbed Vision Wing throwing her aside as he kicked Black Viper back. His fusion cannon was aimed right at his chest. He hesitated as he aimed it. The fusion cannon died down as it turned back into his arm, with Ricochet still attached. He stood there staring at Black Viper. He reached over towards Black Viper moving slowly as his head lowered. He yelled in rage as he transformed and flew back to base.

Over the horizon...

Cyber Wing looked out at the mountain. "Shall we level another Autobot base? Decepticons! I know we may of had to retreat before, but this time we shall crush the Autobots. If we can't kill the petro rabbit with one swing we will try again!" He turned away from the Decepticons and went onto his com link. "Ace Shadow and Whiplash where are you coordinates? The assault on the Autobot's new base is about to begin."
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfBite87 on 5/13/2013, 8:49 pm

Wolfbite looked at SkyBlazer and smiled. He turned to some of the others and grinned before turning back to look where ShockVector was looking seeing the mass of Decepticons. "Everybody back to the base lets move!" he shouted as he transformed and drove off at top speed toward the base.
WolfBite87
Autobot Commander
Autobot Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/14/2013, 2:22 am

Viper looked back to Vision.

You come with me, and I shall let these bots go freely. If one shot is fired at me, then all shall be slagged. Starting with you Wolf.

Remember, I still remember everyone of you, when everyone of you were nothing but protoforms. I might have been a Prime at one time, but that was a long time ago.

Viper grabbed Vision's hand and stood on his feet.

Vision, I can help you only if you let me. I think I can fix your spark. It is your choice, you make up your mind (it's your own free will)

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/14/2013, 2:29 am

Vision looked back at her comrades, and then at Viper, the one that she still cared about. You have my word, no shots will be fired. I will go with you, and I would like my spark to be fixed, please. That is one of the dear things I want. Besides one other. Vision whispered the last part as Viper jerked her up with him. She looked at Wolf and every one else. As your commander, I order you to not shoot at us, I will return as soon as I can. No one follow us, not even Electra. Vision said harshly, before giving Shock a look of sadness, and as if to say I ill explain later.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/14/2013, 2:37 am

Just before anyone could reply back... Viper launched to the sky holding Vision in his arm.

I want you to play along with it. When we return to my base, you are to be a prisoner of war. Then I can fix your spark. I know you have a twin. Ace Shadow, has your other half of your spark. For me to fix your spark, I will have to give your twin a booster. You shall see what happens next.

As the two of them approached the base, there will be a major confrontation. With the other cons, but Ace was in charge while he was gone. Only she knew what was going on the whole time.

Decepticon base, Viper on approach. Have one prisoner. Prepare for my arrival.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/14/2013, 2:48 am

Vision remained quiet as they reached the base. Viper, don't forget to call off the attack. Vision said simply.

Ace had been passing back and forth in the chamber's of the leader as she new there was an attack about to be placed. She heard CyberWings question, but had refused to answer. She suddenly stopped her pacing when she heard a familiar voice, Viper. Ace then rushed to the control room and lowered the defenses. When Viper walked in and saw the prisoner, she glared. "So this is the one that my spark belongs to? Can not believe it is to a weak autobot like her." Hatred could be heard in Ace's voice as she spoke.

Vision gringed at the hatred in the con's voice. Never once in her life had she met someone that hated her so much. Vision still remained quiet.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 5/14/2013, 8:09 am

Shock Vector leaped forward and transformed following Black Viper. Missiles locked onto him, but he couldn't take the chance of hitting Vision Wing. "Vision Wing! What's going on?" Decepticon ships were near him now. He could see the blasters pointed in his direction ready to fire.

((Couldn't post anymore. Had to go.))
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 5/14/2013, 9:24 am

Electrious had heard everything and swerved in front of Shock Vector.
"Shock. Let her go...she's sacrificing herself..don't let it be in vain." she stated firmly.
"It's time to rally the troops, lets go Shock...she will be alright..I promise you she will come back safely." she spoke firmly but with sympathy. She then converts to her robot mode, Leech was tossed into the air and landed safely in the primes arms. She stayed in front of Shock before turning back to base.
"Get the defenses online!" she cried out, not willing to loose this base she'd helped build from the ground up. She saw the cons closing in and pulls out her medium blaster.
"Besides..we've got a fight to endure.." she spoke softly.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/14/2013, 6:32 pm

Viper landed at the base.

Ace prepare the medical center.. I have a option for you also..

Then he looked at Vision. His optics changed colors back to what Galactic had.

Listen to me, I will have to shut you down to do the process of fixing your spark. I give you my word that you shall not be harmed.

He was going to fix her. It had been a long time. His memories of her when he was a a-bot, was still ringing in his processors.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top