Secret Cove II

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Secret Cove II

Post  Sky Blazer on 5/4/2013, 1:08 am

Sky Blazer opened the capsule and dragged his chassis over to the table. He placed him down as Ricochet turned back into his original form. "There. Now what?"

Shock Vector arrived and transformed into his robot form. He ran forward and joined the other two surrounding Black Viper. "Alot of trouble for some Decepticon."
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Titanus on 5/4/2013, 1:14 am

Titanus turned into his robot form crushing all of the Decepticons inside of him. When he landed onto the ground he began to transform back into his alt form and flew at top speed towards the Autobot base, going too quickly for any Decepticon to follow. He then landed near the Autobot base as the rock opened and he lowered inside. "Status: Repairs in progress." Small robots inside of him started to patch him up and drag Decepticon bodies out of the his form.
Titanus
guardian robot
guardian robot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/4/2013, 1:19 am

Who was once a Autobot. Please I do not want to hear any more about it. We need to wait until he comes back online. There are questions I need to ask him. Vision was still in a glum mood, with her jet wings sagging even more. The thoughts in Visions thought processor were putting her in such a mood that she wasn't sure how to come out of. Titanus is back as well.

As leader, I will put my spark on the line to make sure my bots are safe.
VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 5/4/2013, 1:26 am

Shock Vector came up and put his arm around Vision Wing. "Sorry. I'll be helping on repairs to Titanus." He left and then got his blowtorch out and lifted some metal placing it on holes in the hull..

Sky Blazer still stood there glaring at the Decepticon that was infront of him. He walked away moving towards another table where he took a seat and pondered on the events.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/4/2013, 1:41 am

Sky Blazer, I am sorry that you don't like the events that have happened. But please try to understand. Before Black Viper was a decepticon, he was my partner. We were assigned a lot of missions together and he saved my life more times then I could count. She walked over to Sky and sat next to him, keeping an eye on Black Viper.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 5/4/2013, 10:51 am

Sky Blazer sighed. "He blew me and my brother out of the sky, made me lose an arm, and corrupted Electrious before my eyes. If it wasn't for Cyber Wing's programming we both would of been dead. On top of that he killed me and my brothers' maker. Ripped out his back servos. I know Starscream was a terrible coward and a disgusting piece of slag but some things you can't not be angry about."
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 5/4/2013, 1:34 pm

Electrious Prime had heard enough. She came out from the main tunnels shadows. Misty optics and her jet wings limp. She seemed...lifeless. She didnt dare speak a word but merely trudged further down the tunnel...leaning on the wall for support due to her wounds.

Autobot Commander

View user profile http://alida-thestral.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/4/2013, 11:11 pm

Sky, it is more complicated. Look I have to go catch up to our leader. Keep an eye on Viper, and thats a request not an order. Vision stood up and ran after her leader.

((Sorry kind of been busy))

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/4/2013, 11:44 pm

Viper was just laying there on the med bay table like a wreck on a rack. He was still out of it.

Another flash of his past come back to him.

Cybertron, Right after he was disabled by Star Scream. Dive Bomb come up to him with the question on getting revenge for the wound that was put on him. The question was answered, but the cost was a high price. It costed him, his leadership of the Autobots. Plus a whole new identity. Galactic pulled the matrix of leadership out his body and handed it to the next leader to replace him. Then he left the autobots for good.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 5/5/2013, 1:09 am

Sky Blazer sighed and stared at his enemy.

((Writes block + midnight and tired. lol))
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/5/2013, 9:22 am

While laying on the table, Viper's body started to light up in different areas. Looking like electrical lines shorting and arcing. Still with lubricants all over small fires breakout.

The emblem on his wing, that shows he was a Decepticon fell off banging on the deck, leaving his old Autobot emblem shining bright.

Last edited by Black Viper on 5/5/2013, 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 5/5/2013, 10:28 am

Electrious Prime was unaware of anything going on currently and continued limping further down the tunnel not caring if she was followed or not. She slumped down in the darkness of the area and sighs softly. Pain welling up on her but she ignored it for now.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 5/5/2013, 12:38 pm

Regardless of what Black Viper did, it'd be disloyal to not inform Electrious. Sky Blazer bolted over to where she was. "Somethings happening with Black Viper. Get over here quickly." He ran back with a bucket of water and splashed into onto Black Viper to put out the flames.
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/5/2013, 12:55 pm

As the water hits the flames Viper, sparks fly because of water and arcing electrical line on exposed metal. Which causes Viper to jerk uncontrollably off the medical table. Landing with a hard crash.

Then two more Autobot symbols appear.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 5/5/2013, 12:58 pm

Electrious darted over in fear seeing what'd just happened. She quickly dried off Viper's metal plating and held him in her lap gently.
"Viper...?" she spoke softly, bowing her head close to his.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/5/2013, 1:04 pm

Help me... Electra...... Vision my old partner, find what is lost.........

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 5/5/2013, 2:39 pm

"Vision!" she cried out in worry as she looks to Sky blazer as if telling him to go find the commander. She stayed with viper, keeping him in her lap gently.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Epyon on 5/5/2013, 2:51 pm

Viper looked at Electra. He see her, like she was before the young Decepticon, he recruited. He tried to move his arm to rub her face plating, but with the servos out in his back region, he could not move it.

He knew that Electra and Vision will find the clues to get the answers that they both need.

creator strike leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Blazer on 5/5/2013, 4:43 pm

Sky Blazer ran away and searched for Vision Wing. "Vision Wing! Black Viper is online! Get to the med bay quick!"
Sky Blazer
Autobot Sergeant
Autobot Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/6/2013, 10:36 am

Vision was walking down the hall ways looking for her leader when she heard Sky Blazer call her name. She ran with Sky back to the medic bay to see Viper on the floor. What the hell happened!? Get him on the table now! She screamed as she rushed over to the two bots and picked him up, putting him on the table. She then began to search Viper for any wounds and froze when she saw a missile wound on his back. Viper, how...how did you get this wound?

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 5/6/2013, 10:51 am

Electrious was beside Vision, fear and worry mixed up in her optics. She then checked over the wound and ever so gently plucked out the remains of the missile that'd hit him. She set the remains of the missile on a nearby counter and then looks to Vision as if saying she should take things from there.
"You may want to fix that up...I'm afraid I'd screw things up.." she spoke softly, admitting yet again her medic skills weren't quite up to par.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/6/2013, 10:59 am

Vision nodded her head, and began to work on getting the wound fixed. as she started to work a flash of a memory crossed over her optics, causing her to stop what she was doing and look around. She then froze on the spot, having a memory that was lost cross her mind. It wasn't of much, but it was of the mission thatwent wrong and caused her to lose her close friend. All that she could remember was trying to fix the wound in her companions back, and getting thrown back as Dive Bomb talked to Viper, and then being knocked out.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrious on 5/6/2013, 11:13 am

Electrious Prime paused to look at VisionWing, wondering what was crossing the fems mind. She then heard a few snarls and slashes. She got on guard but when she saw a cat like robot slip through the door way she sighed in relief.
"Hello Leech." she spoke with a smile, the small feline robot came through and looks around with his red optics.
"Greetings..Need a hand by chance?" he asked curiously his tail flicking.
"I may not erm..have hands...but I can help.." he added on then felt all gazes on him.
"I have no robot mode, transforming difficulties..nothing I cannot stand.." he spoke softer then put his front paws up on a counter, leaning on it and peering at the missile parts Electrious had removed.
"Everyone, this is Leech..close comrade of mine." she spoke kindly as she watched the mech out of the corner of her optics.

Autobot Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  VisionPrime on 5/6/2013, 1:53 pm

Vision suddenly came back to the present and looked down at her old friend and shook her head. Oh Viper, what is going on with you. Why did you betray the Autobots. Her optics showed sadness, but continued to repair him.

VisionPrime
Autobot Leader
Autobot Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Shadow on 5/6/2013, 2:03 pm

Ace growled in frustration as she flew back to base. When she got there she looked around for Cyber Wing and noticed that he was in the training grounds. Ace gre angered and punched him in the back of his shoulder. What were you thinking! Calling an attack like that?! You know that I am third in command and when both Dive Bomb and Black Viper are not here, I am in control! I may be a lutenint commander, but I do still have control! Gah! You know Cyber Wing this....I dont have words I am so pissed. Ace screamed as she paced in front of the con.
Ace Shadow
Decepticon LT Commander
Decepticon LT Commander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top